Jesus or muhammad

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 385 total)
  • Author
    NickHassan
    Participant

Hi ED,

Gal 1

“”..To the churches of Galatia..’

Eph 1

“.. To the saints who are at Ephesus..”

Phil 1

”  ..To all the saints in Christ Jesus …”

Col1

” ..To the saints and faithful brethren in Christ..”

Do I need to go on?

Perhaps you could do some checking

Ed J
    Participant

Sorry Nick, I meant to say:

Are Christian Gentiles not beloved of God?
    …and are they not called Saints?

Ed J
    Participant

The prophecy

“the prince of this world cometh, and hath nothing in me” (John 14:30)

The fulfillment

“it (the quran) is a confirmation of that which was before it (the Prophecy of Jesus) (sura 010.037)

bodhitharta
    Participant

(10:37) And this Qur’an is such that it could not be composed by any unless it be revealed from Allah. It is a confirmation of the revelation made before it and a detailed exposition of the Book.Beyond doubt it is from the Lord of the universe.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

So you believe.

To the exclusion of the Son of God, a ” mighty messenger” you ignore

bodhitharta
    Participant

Not at all it seems like here I quote Jesus directly as much or more than anyone else, but most here do not believe what he is saying

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

So sad.

You know his words but hate him

Ed J
    Participant

The Prophecy

“though we, or an angel from heaven, preach any other gospel unto you
    than that which we have preached unto you, let him be accursed” (Galatians 1:8)
    “And no marvel; for Satan himself is transformed into an angel of light” (2 Cor 11:14)

The fulfillment

“it (the quran) is a confirmation of that which was before it (the Prophecy of Jesus) (sura 010.037)

Funny how the Hebrew word alah means curse

Ed J
    Participant

“The curse of the LORD is in the house of the wicked: but he blesseth the habitation of the just” (Prov 3:33)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

If you hate our master while loving yours why do you call him a mighty messenger of God?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Which mighty messengers of  your god are liars and which are true?

Is your god so inconsistent?

kerwin
    Participant

bodhitharta,

Not at all it seems like here I quote Jesus directly as much or more than anyone else, but most here do not believe what he is saying

Do you believe Jesus is the anointed as king over everything in heaven and on earth and so the chief son of God?

kerwin
    Participant

Ed J,

Funny how the Hebrew word alah means curse

The alah #423 means oath which is a curse in some contexts. There is another alah at #422 that means take and yet another one at 5929 that means went. There may be more.

I surprised it is not related to el.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Do you believe Jesus is the anointed as king over everything in heaven and on earth and so the chief son of God?

Yes, with the knowledge you understand that “son of God” is not literal

regarding Alah, what does that have to do with Allah those are not even the same words and EDJ likes to pervert words and context, is “Eve” the same as “Even” the facts are in Aramaic the name of God is ALAHA and in Arabic it is ALLAH we all know that Jesus certainly spoke Aramaic but we also know for a fact he didn’t speak English, so Jesus was never saying “God” but was far more likely saying “Alaha” EDJ is also one of the Magicals that are not satisfied with scripture as a tool to utilize to make a valid argument instead he CONJURES.

Please understand that I being a Muslim do not believe that Jesus was killed or crucified so I have to read the Bible to see how could that be possible and use those scriptures to form a valid argument. The Bible does say that Jesus was killed and Crucified but the Quran says that although “they say” the Messiah was crucified they thought they saw this happen but it did not, so if I go to the bible I have to look at how or if someone can hear and not understand and see and not perceive, I have to see if there was anyone with the actual ability, authority and power to let him free such as Pilate who said 3 times (which is a sufficient witness) “I Will set him free” I have to see why Pilate and Herod became great friends suddenly after they had not been friends, I have to understand Roman husband and wife relationships and when a Wife says you must not touch this man because I had a vision, would her husband listen to her. I have to examine why Pilate says he washes his hands of the entire thing, I have to examine why “his visage was so marred more than any man” making the crucified (“Jesus”) unidentifiable. As A Christian it is the same way searching the old testament looking for Jesus trying to see what the Jews missed and why he was rejected but Master Jesus taught us:

Luke 11:9-10King James Version (KJV)

9 And I say unto you, Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.

10 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

and people mistakenly believe that Jesus wants everyone to be saved but the truth is:

Matthew 13:15 For this people’s heart is waxed gross, and their ears are dull of hearing, and their eyes they have closed; lest at any time they should see with their eyes, and hear with their ears, and should understand with their heart, and should be converted, and I should heal them.

this was prophesied:

Isaiah 6:10
    Make the heart of this people calloused; make their ears dull and close their eyes. Otherwise they might see with their eyes, hear with their ears, understand with their hearts, and turn and be healed.”

Only the pure at heart will find the truth

Matthew 5:8
    Blessed are the pure in heart: for they shall see God.

The heart is so corrupt that it must be cleansed with love and longing for God for it is then we seek the Glory of God and not the glory of ourselves.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Our God is a God of peace not confusion.

In the words of God life is to be found.

Your gospel is a later addition promising only death.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

So love and longing for God cleanses our hearts?

A fine theory but it too ends in death.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Please understand that I being a Muslim do not believe that Jesus was killed or crucified so I have to read the Bible to see how could that be possible and use those scriptures to form a valid argument. The Bible does say that Jesus was killed and Crucified but the Quran says that although “they say” the Messiah was crucified they thought they saw this happen but it did not, so if I go to the bible I have to look at how or if someone can hear and not understand and see and not perceive, I have to see if there was anyone with the actual ability, authority and power to let him free such as Pilate who said 3 times (which is a sufficient witness) “I Will set him free” I have to see why Pilate and Herod became great friends suddenly after they had not been friends, I have to understand Roman husband and wife relationships and when a Wife says you must not touch this man because I had a vision, would her husband listen to her. I have to examine why Pilate says he washes his hands of the entire thing, I have to examine why “his visage was so marred more than any man” making the crucified (“Jesus”) unidentifiable. As A Christian it is the same way searching the old testament looking for Jesus trying to see what the Jews missed and why he was rejected but Master Jesus taught us:””

Do you really think that by analysis with your natural mind you will find the answers to spiritual things??

Indeed you will look and look and not perceive.

You need to submit to the one you call master but ignore and then call him a liar, Jesus.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Your attitude to scripture is two faced.

On the one hand you quote it as if it is irrefutable

but on the other you are looking for fault and at least feel it has to prove itself true to you.

What gives?

bodhitharta
    Participant

2 Timothy 2:15
    Study to shew thyself approved unto God,

a workman that needeth not to be ashamed

, rightly dividing the word of truth.

Ecclesiastes 12

13 Let us hear the conclusion of the whole matter: Fear God, and keep his commandments: for this is the whole duty of man.

14 For God shall bring every work into judgment, with every secret thing, whether it be good, or whether it be evil.

There is no other or second to Fear. GOD IS ALMIGHTY BY HIMSELF.

Attribute they as partners to Allah those who created naught, but are themselves created,

( سورة الأعراف , Al-Araf, Chapter #7, Verse #191)

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Indeed if you were under the Jewish law and able to perfectly fulfil it this would apply to you.

But there is a new requirement.

Obey the Son

You must repent and be born again

1Jn 4.15

Whosoever shall confess that Jesus is the Son of God, God dwelleth in him and he in God.

Viewing 20 posts - 141 through 160 (of 385 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account