God has no son/God has no gender to be a Father/God is GOD

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 4 posts - 161 through 164 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    kerwin
    Participant

AndrewAd,

The servants of Satan sneak into God’s house and as you say this is testified in Scripture. Jesus did say he came to bring the sword and not peace.

Miia
    Participant

Kerwin God can call anyone He wants what He wants but HE has PROMISED that there is NONE ELSE besides HIM and there will never be another

Bd, God said there would never be another “god” besides him.

Paul says “For there is one God, and one mediator also between God and men, the MAN Christ Jesus..”
    Notice it does not call him a god but a man, which means that your interpretation of the verse you quoted is in error.
    Notice also, Bd, there is only ONE mediator between God and man, and it is Christ Jesus not Mohammad.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Miia……Of course I agree that Jesus is a MAN and not a god, where did I give you that impression that I though otherwise….And you are right Muhammad is not a mediator why would he be if Jesus reconciled man to God? there is no need for a mediator if a settlement has been reached

terraricca
    Participant

Bod

Muhammad is a killer a destroyer,a corrupted soul a deceiver of the truth of the true God ,Jesus is the end of all prophecies ,he is the son of God almighty ,and Muhammad his a salesman ,anything for money and power,history tells it all ,no need to lie

Viewing 4 posts - 161 through 164 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account