The paradise trinity

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 176 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 03 2013,04:38)

Quote (Wakeup @ June 03 2013,02:30)

Quote (Colter @ June 02 2013,23:26)

Quote (Wakeup @ June 02 2013,17:33)

Quote (Colter @ June 02 2013,06:00)
    500 years after Melchizedek made the covenant with Abram The Hebrew priest lost faith in the Melchizedek story, so they made up a narrative and had God coming down from heaven just like they made up most of the flood story.

Colter

Colter.

All seems to be just a story to you,except the ub is real and true.
    A book written 2000yrs after Christ is the only true teachings of God. Where is the logic of this?

wakeup.

Its the 5th epochal revelation sent by Christ, with celestial authors who were then present on earth and have been tasked with revealing these things at this time in world history.

Colter

Colter.

You seem to be bewitched by the ub writings.
    Yet can not produce any substance,its all just great empty colourful words with no essence to it.

wakeup.

There is tons of substance in the UB, but you don't like nice words of Love and beauty, you seem to need a mean God with a Satanic twin.

Colter

Colter.

Know the God you worship,for there are many gods,
    and many lords.
    But one true God,and he is love,but he can also send people to hell. His judgement is terrible for the wicked.

He can be a terrible God to the wicked.
    He destroyed the old world;he destroyed sodom;
    He also destroyed the old world empires.
    He does not embrace the wicked in his bosom with love.

His love for the God fearing is; his own son crucified.
    This is the proof of his love.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

…..like I said, you need a God that does what you wish you could do yourself.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 03 2013,10:57)

Colter

Colter.

My God is a righteous God,and his judgement is true.
    Your god is an imaginary god,always loving and dont know how to punish the wicked,because he is a loving god.

He will not send anybody to hell.
    Instead he will carry them into his bosoms,and cherish them. These are doctrines of devils,because now we can do as we please.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 03 2013,11:58)

Colter

Colter.

Your god is an imaginary god,always loving and dont know how to punish the wicked,because he is a loving god.

Instead he will carry them into his bosoms,and cherish them. These are doctrines of devils,because now we can do as we please.

wakeup.

There is no such thing as hell.

You are lying again, all are judged by God.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 03 2013,12:45)

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

You are contradicting yourself.

You said he is a loving God and he does no harm.
    Now why would a loving God judge anybody?
    He is not capable of casting humans into hell fire.
    Or in your case maybe some other place like nirvana.
    Now what would he do to the judged as guilty?

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 03 2013,15:14)

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Those who do not want to survive, continue on in spiritual growth, these do not awake from the sleep of death, there is nowhere for them to go.

(41.4) 2:6.6 The affectionate heavenly Father, whose spirit indwells his children on earth, is not a divided personality — one of justice and one of mercy — neither does it require a mediator to secure the Father’s favor or forgiveness. Divine righteousness is not dominated by strict retributive justice; God as a father transcends God as a judge.

(41.5) 2:6.7 God is never wrathful, vengeful, or angry. It is true that wisdom does often restrain his love, while justice conditions his rejected mercy. His love of righteousness cannot help being exhibited as equal hatred for sin. The Father is not an inconsistent personality; the divine unity is perfect. In the Paradise Trinity there is absolute unity despite the eternal identities of the co-ordinates of God.

(41.6) 2:6.8 God loves the sinner and hates the sin: such a statement is true philosophically, but God is a transcendent personality, and persons can only love and hate other persons. Sin is not a person. God loves the sinner because he is a personality reality (potentially eternal), while towards sin God strikes no personal attitude, for sin is not a spiritual reality; it is not personal; therefore does only the justice of God take cognizance of its existence. The love of God saves the sinner; the law of God destroys the sin. This attitude of the divine nature would apparently change if the sinner finally identified himself wholly with sin just as the same mortal mind may also fully identify itself with the indwelling spirit Adjuster. Such a sin-identified mortal would then become wholly unspiritual in nature (and therefore personally unreal) and would experience eventual extinction of being. Unreality, even incompleteness of creature nature, cannot exist forever in a progressingly real and increasingly spiritual universe.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 03 2013,22:17)

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Those who do not want to survive, continue on in spiritual growth, these do not awake from the sleep of death, there is nowhere for them to go.

(41.4) 2:6.6 The affectionate heavenly Father, whose spirit indwells his children on earth, is not a divided personality — one of justice and one of mercy — neither does it require a mediator to secure the Father’s favor or forgiveness. Divine righteousness is not dominated by strict retributive justice; God as a father transcends God as a judge.

(41.5) 2:6.7 God is never wrathful, vengeful, or angry. It is true that wisdom does often restrain his love, while justice conditions his rejected mercy. His love of righteousness cannot help being exhibited as equal hatred for sin. The Father is not an inconsistent personality; the divine unity is perfect. In the Paradise Trinity there is absolute unity despite the eternal identities of the co-ordinates of God.

(41.6) 2:6.8 God loves the sinner and hates the sin: such a statement is true philosophically, but God is a transcendent personality, and persons can only love and hate other persons. Sin is not a person. God loves the sinner because he is a personality reality (potentially eternal), while towards sin God strikes no personal attitude, for sin is not a spiritual reality; it is not personal; therefore does only the justice of God take cognizance of its existence. The love of God saves the sinner; the law of God destroys the sin. This attitude of the divine nature would apparently change if the sinner finally identified himself wholly with sin just as the same mortal mind may also fully identify itself with the indwelling spirit Adjuster. Such a sin-identified mortal would then become wholly unspiritual in nature (and therefore personally unreal) and would experience eventual extinction of being. Unreality, even incompleteness of creature nature, cannot exist forever in a progressingly real and increasingly spiritual universe.

Colter

Colter.

The loving god is still leaving the sinners in the grave.
    Seperating families apart.

God loves the person but hates the sin.hmm.
    Well lets all sin,after all, god can not hate.right?
    He will just leave us in the grave,dead; so what,its just as we were never born.
    There is no judgement,we just vanish;ok thats fine.
    Lets live now, and get the most out of life.

Satans philosophy.There is no hell, and there is no lake of fire, and there is no judgement,they just sleep in their graves.

I remember the serpent say to Eve; ''you shall not surely die,but you will be as gods,knowing good and evil''.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 03 2013,23:43)

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

He will just leave us in the grave,dead; so what,its just as we were never born.

Satans philosophy.There is no hell, and there is no lake of fire, and there is no judgement,they just sleep in their graves.

I remember the serpent say to Eve; ''you shall not surely die,but you will be as gods,knowing good and evil''.

wakeup.

That’s an immature response to that explanation, or maybe you just don't understand it.

“Man might fear a great God, but he trusts and loves only a good God.”

You need fear, Satan, torture, hell, lakes of fire, and threats of punishment. I don't need that, I love God and want to continue, I want to live, I do not want to sin.

Eve was tricked but she should have known better. Adam and Eve repented and are now numbered among the 4 and 20 elders.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 04 2013,00:37)

Quote (Wakeup @ June 03 2013,23:43)

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

That’s an immature response to that explanation, or maybe you just don't understand it.

“Man might fear a great God, but he trusts and loves only a good God.”

You need fear, Satan, torture, hell, lakes of fire, and threats of punishment. I don't need that, I love God and want to continue, I want to live, I do not want to sin.

Eve was tricked but she should have known better. Adam and Eve repented and are now numbered among the 4 and 20 elders.

Colter

Colter.

Matthew 23:33 Ye serpents, ye generation of vipers, how can ye escape **the damnation of hell**.

Here is another chance for you to go anti Chists own words.

Who is going to send them into the damnation of hell?
    If not God,who could it be?

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Hell is not a place, it's the sleep of death for those who closed their hearts to the loving Son of the Loving God.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 04 2013,01:51)
    Hell is not a place, it's the sleep of death for those who closed their hearts to the loving Son of the Loving God.

Colter

Colter.

You are not concentrating.
    jesus said THE *DAMNATION* OF HELL.

Revelation 20:10 And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

This is God casting them into the lake of fire.
    This is not simply leaving them in their graves.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 04 2013,02:17)

Colter

Colter.

Revelation 20:10   And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

wakeup.

Such a mean God does not exist, is not the Father of Jesus. That is purely human thought intended to make people afraid. It's like the Wizard of OZ.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 04 2013,03:18)

Colter

Colter.

Revelation 20:10   And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever.

wakeup.

Such a mean God does not exist, is not the Father of Jesus.  That is purely human thought intended to make people afraid. It's like the Wizard of OZ.

Colter

Colter.

You are an enemy of the word of God.
    If one is not for God;then he is against God.
    There is no in between.

The hold on you seems very strong.
    Resist; and he will flee.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 04 2013,12:16)

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Such a mean God does not exist, is not the Father of Jesus.  That is purely human thought intended to make people afraid. It's like the Wizard of OZ.

Colter

Colter.

There is no in between.

wakeup.

Jesus refutes your intolerance, “he who is not against us is with us.”

The courage of my convictions has a hold, your Satan God is a cigar butt.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 04 2013,13:06)

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

There is no in between.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

Jim jones also preached Jesus,but his own way.
    You seem to preach jesus your own way.
    Colter;are you also waiting for some flying saucer
    to take you to your trinity paradise some where in the distant universe?

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 04 2013,14:30)

Quote (Colter @ June 04 2013,13:06)

Colter

Colter.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

There is no in between.

wakeup.

Colter

Colter.

Jim jones also preached Jesus,but his own way.
    You seem to preach jesus your own way.
    Colter;are you also waiting for some flying saucer
    to take you to your trinity paradise some where in the distant universe?

wakeup.

Nope, those who do not “transalte” directly to the first mansion world sleep until we are resurrected.

I will be resurrected on the mansion world.

The First Mansion World

(532.7) 47:3.1 On the mansion worlds the resurrected mortal survivors resume their lives just where they left off when overtaken by death. When you go from Urantia to the first mansion world, you will notice considerable change, but if you had come from a more normal and progressive sphere of time, you would hardly notice the difference except for the fact that you were in possession of a different body; the tabernacle of flesh and blood has been left behind on the world of nativity.

(532.8) 47:3.2 The very center of all activities on the first mansion world is the resurrection hall, the enormous temple of personality assembly. This gigantic structure consists of the central rendezvous of the seraphic destiny guardians, the Thought Adjusters, and the archangels of the resurrection. The Life Carriers also function with these celestial beings in the resurrection of the dead.

(533.1) 47:3.3 The mortal-mind transcripts and the active creature-memory patterns as transformed from the material levels to the spiritual are the individual possession of the detached Thought Adjusters; these spiritized factors of mind, memory, and creature personality are forever a part of such Adjusters. The creature mind-matrix and the passive potentials of identity are present in the morontia soul intrusted to the keeping of the seraphic destiny guardians. And it is the reuniting of the morontia-soul trust of the seraphim and the spirit-mind trust of the Adjuster that reassembles creature personality and constitutes resurrection of a sleeping survivor.

(533.2) 47:3.4 If a transitory personality of mortal origin should never be thus reassembled, the spirit elements of the nonsurviving mortal creature would forever continue as an integral part of the individual experiential endowment of the onetime indwelling Adjuster.

(533.3) 47:3.5 From the Temple of New Life there extend seven radial wings, the resurrection halls of the mortal races. Each of these structures is devoted to the assembly of one of the seven races of time. There are one hundred thousand personal resurrection chambers in each of these seven wings terminating in the circular class assembly halls, which serve as the awakening chambers for as many as one million individuals. These halls are surrounded by the personality assembly chambers of the blended races of the normal post-Adamic worlds. Regardless of the technique which may be employed on the individual worlds of time in connection with special or dispensational resurrections, the real and conscious reassembly of actual and complete personality takes place in the resurrection halls of mansonia number one. Throughout all eternity you will recall the profound memory impressions of your first witnessing of these resurrection mornings.

(533.4) 47:3.6 From the resurrection halls you proceed to the Melchizedek sector, where you are assigned permanent residence. Then you enter upon ten days of personal liberty. You are free to explore the immediate vicinity of your new home and to familiarize yourself with the program which lies immediately ahead. You also have time to gratify your desire to consult the registry and call upon your loved ones and other earth friends who may have preceded you to these worlds. At the end of your ten-day period of leisure you begin the second step in the Paradise journey, for the mansion worlds are actual training spheres, not merely detention planets.

(533.5) 47:3.7 On mansion world number one (or another in case of advanced status) you will resume your intellectual training and spiritual development at the exact level whereon they were interrupted by death. Between the time of planetary death or translation and resurrection on the mansion world, mortal man gains absolutely nothing aside from experiencing the fact of survival. You begin over there right where you leave off down here.

(533.6) 47:3.8 Almost the entire experience of mansion world number one pertains to deficiency ministry. Survivors arriving on this first of the detention spheres present so many and such varied defects of creature character and deficiencies of mortal experience that the major activities of the realm are occupied with the correction and cure of these manifold legacies of the life in the flesh on the material evolutionary worlds of time and space.

(534.1) 47:3.9 The sojourn on mansion world number one is designed to develop mortal survivors at least up to the status of the post-Adamic dispensation on the normal evolutionary worlds. Spiritually, of course, the mansion world students are far in advance of such a state of mere human development.

(534.2) 47:3.10 If you are not to be detained on mansion world number one, at the end of ten days you will enter the translation sleep and proceed to world number two, and every ten days t
    hereafter you will thus advance until you arrive on the world of your assignment.

(534.3) 47:3.11 The center of the seven major circles of the first mansion world administration is occupied by the temple of the Morontia Companions, the personal guides assigned to ascending mortals. These companions are the offspring of the local universe Mother Spirit, and there are several million of them on the morontia worlds of Satania. Aside from those assigned as group companions, you will have much to do with the interpreters and translators, the building custodians, and the excursion supervisors. And all of these companions are most co-operative with those who have to do with developing your personality factors of mind and spirit within the morontia body.

(534.4) 47:3.12 As you start out on the first mansion world, one Morontia Companion is assigned to each company of one thousand ascending mortals, but you will encounter larger numbers as you progress through the seven mansion spheres. These beautiful and versatile beings are companionable associates and charming guides. They are free to accompany individuals or selected groups to any of the transition-culture spheres, including their satellite worlds. They are the excursion guides and leisure associates of all ascending mortals. They often accompany survivor groups on periodic visits to Jerusem, and on any day you are there, you can go to the registry sector of the system capital and meet ascending mortals from all seven of the mansion worlds since they freely journey back and forth between their residential abodes and the system headquarters.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Colter.

You are speaking in tongues;snap out of it.
    Make yourself a cup of tea.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 05 2013,00:38)
    Colter.

wakeup.

John 14

New International Version (NIV)
    Jesus Comforts His Disciples

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me. My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.”

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ June 05 2013,01:45)

Colter.

wakeup.

John 14

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.  My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.”

Colter

Colter.

You are quoting the bible?

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ June 05 2013,02:21)

Quote (Colter @ June 05 2013,01:45)

Colter.

wakeup.

John 14

“Do not let your hearts be troubled. You believe in God; believe also in me.  My Father’s house has many rooms; if that were not so, would I have told you that I am going there to prepare a place for you? And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come back and take you to be with me that you also may be where I am. You know the way to the place where I am going.”

Colter

Colter.

You are quoting the bible?

wakeup.

Sure, why not? Even a broken clock is right once every hour. There are a lot of truths in it, you have cherry picked the Bible in the creation of your particular doctrine so I will pick whats true.

Colter

Viewing 20 posts - 101 through 120 (of 176 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account