Pierre-Simon Laplace

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

HI STU
    did you see neal adams site?

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 09 2009,10:46)
    HI STU
    did you see neal adams site?

Yes. I have already told you that. Do you have a topic to discuss or are you a timewaster?

Stuart

terraricca
    Participant

hi stu
    your opinion on it or you dont have any????
    or you dont want to talk aboded???
    or you dont know who to stat ????
    or ????

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 09 2009,11:10)
    hi stu
    your opinion on it or you dont have any????
    or you dont want to talk aboded???
    or you dont know who to stat ????
    or ????

No. You begin, by all means. Tell us all about the site.

Stuart

terraricca
    Participant

hi stu
    so it is true,you only good to arguing.

what do you thing instead of pangaea it is the planet who is growing, is this make more sense ,or more trufull ???

Stu
    Participant

How likely would you say it is that the planet is growing? How would that happen?

Stuart

Douglas
    Participant

Quote (Stu @ Dec. 09 2009,19:33)
    How likely would you say it is that the planet is growing?  How would that happen?

Stuart

It probably is either shrinking or growing very slightly.

On the one hand you occasionally get matter added when things arrive from space, and on the other a certain amount of energy (and therefore mass) is released as heat from the core of the planet from nuclear processes (as opposed to the sun).

Can't think it's a particularly significant effect either way though.

Just realised I probably put the post mentioning thermohaline circulation in the wrong thread.

Stu
    Participant

The planet certainly grew in the billions of years ago past, by gravitationally vacuuming up supernova dust. Now I read that sentence back it sounds very New Age Hoovermatic.

Just like the absurd 'hydroplate' conjecture, the expanding earth nonsense contains no explanation for the appearance of the Himalayas.

Stuart

Quote (Stu @ Dec. 09 2009,03:20)
    The planet certainly grew in the billions of years ago past, by gravitationally vacuuming up supernova dust.  Now I read that sentence back it sounds very New Age Hoovermatic.  

Just like the absurd 'hydroplate' conjecture, the expanding earth nonsense contains no explanation for the appearance of the Himalayas.

Stuart

Is that why cinnimon tastes good in apple dumplings?

terraricca
    Participant

hi stu
    yea it is your ignorance or the refusal to be truthfull in any circonstance that lead you to your respond if not ,you are a pussel, an enigma.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 10 2009,02:37)
    hi stu
    yea it is your ignorance or the refusal to be truthfull in any circonstance that lead you to your respond if not ,you are a pussel, an enigma.

It is my general dishonesty and refusal to be truthful in any situation that is mainly the cause. You could add the fact that all atheists such as myself have absolutely no moral compass, indeed no ethics of any kind, and see no problem with murder and stealing, and as we all think that there is no meaning to anyone's life then none of that really matters.

Still you needn't worry, because I will have my comeuppance in the end when the creator judges me worthy of the fire and allows you, a Saved ChristianTM, to watch my torments, which you can enjoy for an eternity.

Hallelujah.

Stuart

terraricca
    Participant

hi stu
    that to you have it wrong,i will not even remember that you ever existed,you are not that important to me ,why should you be any way ?
    you dont give any importance to you self why you figure someone els should?
    you treat you self as a vegetal or animal,or a rock,that you choice,you are free untill that time.

Stu
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Dec. 10 2009,07:57)
    hi stu
    that to you have it wrong,i will not even remember that you ever existed,you are not that important to me ,why should you be any way ?
    you dont give any importance to you self why you figure someone els should?
    you treat you self as a vegetal or animal,or a rock,that you choice,you are free untill that time.

Look up sarcasm in your closest dictionary.

Stuart

terraricca
    Participant

hi stu

Group: Skeptics

——————————————————————————–
    hi stu

It is my general dishonesty and refusal to be truthful in any situation that is mainly the cause. You could add the fact that all atheists such as myself have absolutely no moral compass, indeed no ethics of any kind, and see no problem with murder and stealing, and as we all think that there is no meaning to anyone's life then none of that really matters.

Stu
    Participant

Have you looked up sarcasm yet?

Do you have sarcasm in your country?

Stuart

terraricca
    Participant

hi stu
    i try to answer you with your own words

those are your words stu,
    you dont like them????????

Stu
    Participant
    terraricca
    Participant

maybe if you read your own words more often it would hep you here they are

It is my general dishonesty and refusal to be truthful in any situation that is mainly the cause. You could add the fact that all atheists such as myself have absolutely no moral compass, indeed no ethics of any kind, and see no problem with murder and stealing, and as we all think that there is no meaning to anyone's life then none of that really matters

Stu
    Participant

Why would I read any of that, it is obviously not true, as you can see if you read it for yourself!

Another word to learn

Stuart

terraricca
    Participant

here i refresh you memory.

Group: Skeptics

——————————————————————————–
    hi stu

Still you needn't worry, because I will have my comeuppance in the end when the creator judges me worthy of the fire and allows you, a Saved ChristianTM, to watch my torments, which you can enjoy for an eternity.

Hallelujah.

Stuart

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 66 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account