Dan. 9:27

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • Author
    terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    the sinners ok,but if you dont repent wath then you saved as well?when you declared your state not to be a theocracy ,his this mean ,you are no mather wath, the nation of God ?so if God divorce you ,you said no mather i still married and is that good enough ?when God send is son to us and he says you have to be born in the spirit to enter the kingdom ,and again to the samaritain women at well he said to her “the time has come and it already teyr when you will not go to Jerusalem or the montain to worship God, but you you will worship him in spirit ,just the way he his,,,,”

georg
    Participant

terraricca

What is it that causes a sinner to repent? Is it not by hearing the word of God and believing it?
    Jesus was considered the husband of the bride/church in the wilderness, Israel.
    When one spouse dies, the other is free to marry again. Jesus died, now he was free to choose a new bride for himself, spiritual israelites, the saints/church/bride of Christ.
    That fact however, has not changed God's covenant with Israel, God never was considered the husband of Israel.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    so we are in agreement ,but te fact that Israel is a State again ,got nothing the do with the new covenant,just remember Paul talks abode Israel add the promess ,no mather wath.but i do beleive at the end they all will accept Jesus sacrifice.

georg
    Participant

terraricca

I don't think I said that the fact Israel has become a Nation again has anythink to do with the “new” covenant, it had to do with the covenant God made with Abraham.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    you should reed wath i said ,the covenant made with Abraham is the promess ,Paul talk abode in Roman

georg
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Nov. 13 2009,13:09)
    Hi georg
    if you continue to beleive that the 144000 are all Jews from the nation of israel you fing you self saiyng that the apostel Paul is a liar,
    because he said that there is no more gentiles or greek or jews but true beleivers in Christ and God,and this could not be.

also in the visions that John add the angel talking to him said 'come i will show you the things wath are now and wath has to come later'
    so be caution.

In regards to EZE;5-1-2 it seems to me it refers to the babylonians invation

i want to bring to your attention that after the door was open to the gentiles ,the people of God were the ones who obey is word,so if you beleive that israel is still is anoited people you make the apostels a group of liars and also IsiaH the prophete

terraricca

It seems to me this is what you were talking about a little while back.
    How does believing the scriptures, make Paul a liar, or for that matter, any other prophet?
    Are you not now referring to Rom. 11:28?
    How can a covenant made with Abraham be a promise?

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    Ro 4:9 Is this blessedness only for the circumcised, or also for the uncircumcised? We have been saying that Abraham’s faith was credited to him as righteousness.
    Ro 4:10 Under what circumstances was it credited? Was it after he was circumcised, or before? It was not after, but before!
    Ro 4:11 And he received the sign of circumcision, a seal of the righteousness that he had by faith while he was still uncircumcised. So then, he is the father of all who believe but have not been circumcised, in order that righteousness might be credited to them.
    Ro 4:12 And he is also the father of the circumcised who not only are circumcised but who also walk in the footsteps of the faith that our father Abraham had before he was circumcised.
    Ro 4:13 It was not through law that Abraham and his offspring received the promise that he would be heir of the world, but through the righteousness that comes by faith,

Heb 6:17 Because God wanted to make the unchanging nature of his purpose very clear to the heirs of what was promised, he confirmed it with an oath

Heb 8:9 It will not be like the covenant
    I made with their forefathers
    when I took them by the hand
    to lead them out of Egypt

Ro 9:24 even us, whom he also called, not only from the Jews but also from the Gentiles?
    Ro 9:25 As he says in Hosea:
    “I will call them ‘my people’ who are not my people;
    and I will call her ‘my loved one’ who is not my loved one,”
    Ro 9:26 and,
    “It will happen that in the very place where it was said to them,
    ‘You are not my people,’

Though the number of the Israelites be like the sand by the sea,
    only the remnant will be saved.

this will explain or clarified my tought

Anonymous

terraricca

Jesus made a new covenant in his blood, for the Israelites as well as for the Gentiles. This covenant will only last untill the beginning of the millennium, and was for the purpose of selecting the church/saints, his “new bride”. At the beginning of the millennium Christ will make a new covenant with all people, Israelites as well as Gentiles. Christs reign, and the conversion to the truth, will begin in, and with, Israel.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi Ban
    you repeated wath i said in your first sentence ,
    you said “the covenant will only last till the beginning of the millennium,” do YOU HAVE SOME SCRIPTURE TO BACK IT UP .?????

AND YOU SAID “Christ WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT AT THE BEGINNING WITH ALL THE PEOPLE”do you have some scriptures to back it up.???

AND YOU SAID “AND THE CONVERSION TO THE TRUTH ,WILL BEGIN IN,AND WITH ISRAEL.do you have some scripture to back it up ????

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg

you do not understand ,the verses and don't see it with what i previous quote,

banana
    Participant

terraricca

Jer 31:31 ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Jer 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

God will not have a new covenant with Israel, and another covenant with the rest of the world, and not before Christ begins to reign.

Zec 8:22 Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD.

Zec 8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

Georg

banana
    Participant

terraricca

I forgot one scripture, and for some reason my edit button is not up, so I had to do it this way.

Isa 11:9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Isa 11:10 ¶ And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    this is related to the new covenant that Christ has made with the entire human race ,this is a offer to be granted if you accept the required conditions,and it will not end until the final goal of his sacrifice is attain and that he render the kingdom to is father.

banana
    Participant

terraricca

Why is it that you can never be clear about what you're talking about?
    What is related?
    You ask for scriptures to back up what I said, and then you say this, no idea what you mean.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

Georg
    we wear talking abode Isa;11-9 and 10.
    if i am corected the first 36 chap;of Isa; are direct related to Christ ,and 80% of the rest of Isa;is related as well.

as soon that Jesus appeared to be baptised ,the fullfillment of those prophesies started,and some will in the future,
    when they ask if John the baptist was Isaiah ,Christ said that he has already come.

Isaiah message was is the scrolls but few when and look ,because they could not have missed;the MESSAGE+ JOHN THE BAPTIST=CHRIST COMMING.

banana
    Participant

terraricca

hi Ban
    you said “the covenant will only last till the beginning of the millennium,” do YOU HAVE SOME SCRIPTURE TO BACK IT UP .??

AND YOU SAID “Christ WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT AT THE BEGINNING WITH ALL THE PEOPLE”do you have some scriptures to back it up.???

AND YOU SAID “AND THE CONVERSION TO THE TRUTH ,WILL BEGIN IN,AND WITH ISRAEL.do you have some scripture to back it up ?
    ——————————————————————————————
    ———

TThat was what you ask me, and this is what I gave you.

terraricca

Jer 31:31 ¶ Behold, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will make a new covenant with the house of Israel, and with the house of Judah:

Jer 31:32 Not according to the covenant that I made with their fathers in the day that I took them by the hand to bring them out of the land of Egypt; which my covenant they brake, although I was an husband unto them, saith the LORD:

God will not have a new covenant with Israel, and another covenant with the rest of the world, and not before Christ begins to reign.

Zec 8:22 Yea, many people and strong nations shall come to seek the LORD of hosts in Jerusalem, and to pray before the LORD.

Zec 8:23 Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you.

Isa 11:9 They shall not hurt nor destroy in all my holy mountain: for the earth shall be full of the knowledge of the LORD, as the waters cover the sea.

Isa 11:10 ¶ And in that day there shall be a root of Jesse, which shall stand for an ensign of the people; to it shall the Gentiles seek: and his rest shall be glorious.

Georg

I suppose you make your own scriptures like the rest, I'm not surprised.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi Georg
    no i dont make my own scriptures i let you do it.
    let see you quote Jer;31-31 new convenant,with Israel and the house of Judah' question is Judah in Israel or out side of Israel ?

if it is in Israel why is it called separtly ?
    But you have not answered my question ;AND YOU SAID “Christ WILL MAKE A NEW COVENANT AT THE BEGINNING WITH ALL THE PEOPLE”do you have some scriptures to back it up.???

Posted: Dec. 01 2009,10:35

——————————————————————————–
    terraricca

hi Ban
    you said “the covenant will only last till the beginning of the millennium,” do YOU HAVE SOME SCRIPTURE TO BACK IT UP .??

Isa 11-10 is in peogress and will be accomplished at the end of the milenium if not latter.

this is not a scripture,this is your comment;God will not have a new covenant with Israel, and another covenant with the rest of the world, and not before Christ begins to reign

banana
    Participant

terraricca

I will answer you this one more time, after that I will want you to go back to the subject of this tread, which is Dan. 9:27.

The kingdom of Judah was part of the nation Israel. The kingdom of Israel consisted of 10 tribes which separated them self from the nation when Solomons son became king.
    The kingdom of Israel, ten tribes, where invaded and conquered in 722 BC by the Assyrians, and dispersed in all the world. They are still part of the “Nation Israel”, as of now, God has not yet united them into one kingdom.
    How many times must I repeat myself, read my last post to you and pay attention to what the scriptures say.
    I understand that your languish may be a barrier, but your thinking should not be.
    When God says he will make a new covenant with both houses, Jer. 31:31, do you believe he will make a new covenant with the rest of the world too? and will it be different then the covenant with Israel?
    And, when do you think he will make that new covenant?
    The covenant Jesus made is a covenant “by sacrifice”, in the millennium there will be no sacrifice required believing the truth.
    What does Is. 10:11 have to do with anything now? That was a warning to the kingdom of Judah before they were invaded by the Babylonians.

Georg

terraricca
    Participant

hi georg
    to me it is part of the equation ,like how can the spirit of God be separated from is own plan?
    every scripture, in is spirit, contains part of God purpose,to fully understand you have to see it together.

you try to understand one scripture ,and then elaborate four pages to explain that verse,the way you have figured it should be understand.(you not alone doing this)
    Paul said the past is the shadow of the things to come.

I still dont see your scrpitures to show the new covenant withn the world,Jer;31-31 does not suport that claim,it talks abode Israel and Judah,

banana
    Participant

terraricca

Eze 38:8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

Jer 30:3 For, lo, the days come, saith the LORD, that I will bring again the captivity of my people Israel and Judah, saith the LORD: and I will cause them to return to the land that I gave to their fathers, and they shall possess it.

This is a prophecy that was fulfilled in 1948.

Zec 12:2 Behold, I will make Jerusalem a cup of trembling unto all the people round about, when they shall be in the siege both against Judah and against Jerusalem.

Zec 12:3 And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people: all that burden themselves with it shall be cut in pieces, though all the people of the earth be gathered together against it.

We are witnesses to this prophesy being fulfilled right now.

Zec 14:2 For I will gather all nations against Jerusalem to battle; and the city shall be taken, and the houses rifled, and the women ravished; and half of the city shall go forth into captivity, and the residue of the people shall not be cut off from the city.

We are very close for this prophecy to be fulfilled.
    And than this will happen.

Zec 14:3 ¶ Then shall the LORD go forth, and fight against those nations, as when he fought in the day of battle.

Zec 12:9 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Jer 46:28 Fear thou not, O Jacob my servant, saith the LORD: for I am with thee; for I will make a full end of all the nations whither I have driven thee: but I will not make a full end of thee, but correct thee in measure; yet will I not leave thee wholly unpunished.

How close do you think we are to that?
    And then this will happen.

Eze 37:21 And say unto them, Thus saith the Lord GOD; Behold, I will take the children of Israel from among the heathen, whither they be gone, and will gather them on every side, and bring them into their own land:

Eze 37:22 And I will make them one nation in the land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

When all these prophesies are fulfilled, God will make a new covenant not only with Israel, but with all nations.

Georg

Viewing 20 posts - 41 through 60 (of 74 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account