Apostacy

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • Author
    michaels
    Participant

ME BELIEVE JESUS IS IN THE FATHER,PART OF HIM,FOR WHEN GOD LOWERD HIMSELF TO SUP WITH ME,HE WAS ABOVE ME FILLING THE WHOLE SKY,AND HIS BOSOM BEGAN TO GROW,UNTIL ME COULDENT SEE GOD ANY MORE BECAUSE HIS BOSOM FILLED THE HOLE SKY,AND IT WAS YAHSHUA IN HIS BOSOM,AND HE WAS IN THE FORM OF A MAN,AND ON HIS HEAD WAS A CROWN,SPIKES OF LIGHT FLOWED OUT FROM THIS CROWN ,HIS HEAD,IN EVERY DIRECTION,HE WAS GLORIFIED IN THE FATHER,EVEN THOUGH ME COULD NOT SEE THE FATHER ANY MORE ME KNEW,JESUS WAS JUST STANDING BETWEEN US,AND THAT THE FATHER WAS RITE ABOVE HIM,FOR HE CAME OUT FROM GOD AND RETURNED BACK INTO GOD,THEREFOR HE IS ONE WITH GOD,YET THERE IS ONLY ONE GOD!BUT IT SAYS JESUS WILL BE CALLED MIGHTY GOD,EVERLASTING FATHER,DOES THAT MEAN HE IS OR JUST HE WILL BE CALLED,ME DONT HAVE THE ANSER TO YOUR QUESTION,ME COULD GO ON WITH MANY WORDS,YET THEY ONLY FORM SOME DOCTRINE ! MAYBE EVEN FALSE DOCTRINE,IF ME WAS TO GIVE AN EXACT ANSER TO STATE THIS IS HOW IT IS,SO ME CAN NOT SAY,BUT ME WILL ASK HIM WHO JESUS IS EXACTLY THAT WE ALL MIGHT KNOW

Bibliophile
    Participant

Michaels my friend,

I am sorry for not being able to understand your thoughts completely. :( I will leave you in peace and blessings. :)

In Christ

michaels
    Participant

some of my testamony of the one true god,and jesus the christ. begining with me was born a christian given to god at birth for him to be my father,asked jesus into my heart at a very young age,yet me still did what me wanted to in disobedeance.me remember one time god told ,me not to go with one of my friends,and me chose not to listen and go any way,and no sooner than me took 10 steps to croos the road a bolt of lightning came down between me and my friends ,right in front of me ,thank god me not cross eyed from it.so any ways me dident go with my friends.as me grew in my faith and love for jesus ,he did many awsome things,thru me in the name of jesus.yet me dident realy know him,me just had faith that he was and he loved me,even when me dident diserve his love.that is what led me to want to realy know him ,but not thru man or any comentary,from him, he would be my teacher,so jesus gave me to the father and led me to him for he is the truth,so when me first started seeking him he had me not speak for a time that he might harness my toung,then he showed me my hole life,and how my sin had efected the world,wow,he showed me how to speak,without ofending him that me could dwell in his presence ,he gave me a new heart and showed me his heart,so me and my wife who is equaly yoked with me,changed our langage for him,destroyed,all the vain images,pictures and stuff,wow what a fire that was.then we went out to the place god chose to put his name,and built him a pile ao unhewn stones, alter or whatever you want to consider it,and he placed his name there,and came down to sup with us,and love us ,showed us all things,now and to come.any ways it all started from true repentance,seeking him and realy wanting to know him.being willing to do whatever he asked even if it made no since to me,even though it went against all the traditions me was taught all my life, what does it matter what man thinks ?,follow god in all things,he showed me his love as a father,yet he also showed me that he is my lord ,master,and owner,me remember one time,some devil woshipers,wanted me to give them names of power out of my bible, names of demons that they might have power on earth,ect… me said why satin is as nothing compared to god,(this was before me knew god the way me do now,).and told them to cast all of there most powerful things on me and it will all be of not,for jesus is awesome,and greater than your lame demons,satan is weak,in jesus name me is safe,well it wasent until all these things came upon me that me thought,oh yes,me shouldent test god,the spiritual attack was very heavy,there was wrighting on the walls every where in hy house curses,then satin came and tried to steal away everything god had done for me in my life,by takeing credit for all the things god had done,so me told him he was a liar,for me knew it was god who had done these wonders .the attack was heavy and god let me there awile,but when he came,he just said one word like thunder,and all was clear,his presence was so overpowering so awesome,then he showed me some things,but above all the lesson me learned is not to test god for he could have left me there in that state of dispare,and hopelessness,yet he cleared the room,the block,me dont know ,but they were gone.right after this experiance me went out,and he showed me things,for me could see spirtual things,casting out demons,healing the sick, yet these were just works.god wants obedeance not sacrifice,so all me did was ask him about his law and his name,and he showed me, aLL so easy ,if you arent of this world and dont care what man thinks,any how me could write many words many books,but that will not help man to see the things god showed me for he wants to show you things also he just wants you to seek him,and love him he is your teacher not me not any man,so follow god!his 10 commandments that he spoke audibly to man,for jesus did! so repent and follow him with your hole hart, that you may know him,for if you dont know him you dont realy know jesus,but you serve the anticrist,like me once did thru sin.dont wait til the last day for him to say i never knew you.love him now .yes me believe we all came out from him,we have always been with him for we are sons and gods and if we were not so decieved we could fly,or even move mountains,for mans phisical laws only have power over those who sin.did mans law of gravity have any efect on jesus,for he walked on water,there are many other acounts of righteouss men who were not under mans law of sin and death.who are these who fly hmmm.dont misss the boat.if we came out from god but were born into sin we had a imeadiate seperation from the father who we have always known,as soon as we were born,then we forgot about him,why do you think he said we could learh from little childern because some still remember him,because they havent fully transformed into this world of sin, sin is the seperation from god,jesus was born without sin for he had no earthly father to pass down the sin but the heavenly father who is pure.so jesus never left the preasence of the lord,to forget him.we are part of him,now you could say if we are part of him then there are many gods,but me believe there is only one god,the father who we are all part of,but does that make us god,? no

michaels
    Participant

hey bib we are not to respect people but only god,and it would be nice if you told me to repent sometimes,then me would know that you truly love me.for if you dont you will be responsible for my sin,and believe me we alll fall short of the glory of god.so please tell me the truth not soft words,that me may also enter into gods kingdom.and come to repentance for my sins,for me just want to follow jesus and he said turn from your sin and repent very strongly,may the truth lead us in all truth,praise you father!

michaels
    Participant

and this is why the father has sent me, that all men will love the father as he loves us,with our whole hearts,minds,bodys,soul,spirit,and all that we have,by keeping his name ,and all his ways,that the children may know the father,and the son,.and come to him,repent for the kingdom of heaven is at hand.

michaels
    Participant

jesus kept gods name and his saying, this is the key that god has given for us all,you can see plainly in scripture truth from error by this saying, seek and you will find,by him not me. isaiah 6:5-8 then said i woe is me! for i am undone,because i am a man of unclean lips,and i dwell in the midst of a people of unclean lips;for mine eyes have seen the king the lord of hosts. then flew one of the seraphim unto me, having a live coal in his hand,which he had taken with the tongs from off the altar. and he laid it upon my mouth and said,Lo this hath touched thy lips, and thy iniquity is taken away,and thy sin purged. Also I heard a voice of the Lord, saying Whom shall I send, and who will go for us? then said I , here am i ; send me. can you see how his language changed,hmmm ,he could have said here i am send me,hmmm seek and you will find the truth,for this is only one insident in scripture their are many more ,may the lord lift the vail that all can see and come to him ,that the children will love the father as he loves us.

michaels
    Participant

will all the world remain blind ?, or will the children return to the father in truth,and love,for he first loved us.

michaels
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ July 20 2007,04:44)
    Hi Bib,
    From Wikipedia
    “Yahweh is a transliteration of the Hebrew “יַהְוֶה”, which, in turn, is a vocalization of יהוה proposed by the Hebrew scholar Wilhelm Gesenius (1786–1842) in the 19th century.[1] This is the name of God in the Bible, as preserved in the original consonantal Hebrew Bible text. The four Hebrew letters are often collectively called the Tetragrammaton (from the Greek τετραγράμματον, meaning 'four-letter [word]').[2] These four letters are often transliterated as YHWH, JHWH, YHVH or JHVH.

In the 19th century, many Hebrew scholars did not believe that Jehovah, the traditional vocalisation of these letters, accurately represents the name of God and several of these scholars proposed vocalisations of יהוה that they believed might more accurately represent the true pronunciation of God's name as preserved in the original consonantal Hebrew Bible text.[3] Toward the end of the 19th century, Gesenius's proposed vocalisation of יהוה was accepted by the majority of Hebrew scholars as a likely pronunciation of God's name, and, as a result of this scholarly acceptance, Gesenius's proposed vocalisation, “Yahweh”, has been used in modern Bible translations and literature during the last two centuries.”

and from another site
    “or  in Hebrew
    God's name the “I Am”, reveals the fullness of His nature, all of God's nature and attributes are embodied in His name.
    God's name, as written in Hebrew right to left:
       Originally Hebrew didn't have any vowels, and was written right to left, although some of the consonants carry with them the indication of associated vowel sounds.For instance, the “Y” is associated with the sound of a “long e”,  as in “team”.  The H is associated with the sound of a “short a” as “ah!”  The Vav is associated with the vowel “u” and produces the sound in the word “cool.” Thus, the name of the Creator sounds something like “ee-ah oo' ah”, with the accent on the second of the three syllables, as is the pronunciation convention in Hebrew.

hi nick this (ee-ah-oo'-ah) is all me found years ago,after GOD told me his name and to keep it,yet me wanted to find another way,saying in my self, well this (I AM)cant be your name GOD!!!,trying to prove him wrong!!! yet when me studied the hebrew,all me found was vowels,and they say they cant prononce his name correctly because they dont know the vowel that go between (YHWH),so yes GOD showed me that his name is all vowels,yet he said to keep it in our language,but the neet thing about his name being all vowels,is the name (vow) (els),is this a vow to el to keep his name,does this mean that we should not use any vowels,a e i o u y,hmmm this would be hard,so me just decided to take the easy route,just to keep his name in our language (I AM). when me made this decision to beleive GOD,and keep his name he immeadeatly came down to sup with me.and gave testamony of the truth.now me know him,like me never did before,for he is the truth and he is wonderful.thank you father!!!

michaels
    Participant

Quote (Bibliophile @ July 20 2007,03:27)
    Perhaps this was covered in another thread but God's name is not I Am! The God of the Bible's name is Jehovah/Yahweh according to vs 15 of Exodus 3.

“Jehovah, the God of your forefathers…this is my name to time indefinite, and this is the memorial of me to generation after generation.” :D

this (yhwh)in verse15 can not be Gods name ,must have been changed because his real name is to special.they must have writen this as they write LORD every where now.read ex 6:3,the name in this verse must have been changed for it is clear that abraham knew God as (yhwh).the only name abram dident know God by is (I AM),so this must truly be his memorial nane forever,not (YHWH).

michaels
    Participant

can you hear the wind

Viewing 10 posts - 21 through 30 (of 30 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account