All will be chipped by March 2013.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 18 posts - 281 through 298 (of 298 total)
  • Author
    Devolution
    Participant

@Terraricca,

J42/Wakeup

first all the things you have said in the past 3 or 4 years are all either not supported in scriptures or pure men made opinions rap up with a scriptures quote ,like suker around a biter candy ,

you still have to show that you have understood the mike knowledge ,you still in to following the flesh

How ironic.

YOUR beliefs are a collection of “part of this doctrine, part of that doctrine, and practically ZERO of your own understanding”.

Whereas we ONLY learnt from the scriptures OURSELVES with NO outside influences AT ALL.

How many of you here can match this dedication?

EVERYTHING we say comes from WITHIN us .. not one shred of any other mans doctrines, NEVER needing to Google ANYTHING .. NO learning from DVD’s NO learning from churches NO learning from books NO sneaky cut & pasting pretending it is our own .. NOTHING .. we can speak on EVERY SUBJECT in the scriptures OURSELVES .. OH and all this knowledge from just ONE BOOK .. NOT 20+ contradictory books like so many of you do!!

MATCH that if you can .. you can NOT .. YOU and OTHERS feed on every other MANS ideas TRYING to understand .. you read books & Google subjects & cut and paste & take from churches & learn from DVD’s .. so WHO really holds MENS doctrines??

NOT US.

And here is why you all hate us .. the spirit within you all knows this even though you yourselves personally DO NOT.

And one more TRUTH .. NONE of “us” hate any of you .. but are hated instead.

terraricca
    Participant

devo

you say it yourself what you said comes from within you ;so from men ;the truth come from the understanding of the truth of God given in scriptures not in us but in the spirit of scriptures ,

that is the reason you following men’s teachings and not the truth in scriptures ,got it ?

Devolution
    Participant

Terra,

In the English language, when one is accused of having doctrines of men, it does NOT mean it is his individual understanding being questioned, BUT INSTEAD it is implied that his understanding is TAKEN from OTHER MENS IDEAS & CHURCHES & BOOKS etc etc etc and are NOT his own understanding.

This should be the same meaning in YOUR language no?

So accusing us of this “mens doctrines” garbage whilst YOU and OTHERS are actually the ones doing it is really tiring.

Devolution
    Participant

Terra,

If we FEED on the scriptures THEY become ONE with us WITHIN us .. if you can not RETAIN those living WORDS within you, then your body is REJECTING either part or all of them, so your analogy is flawed.

Grasshopper
    Participant

@Devolution

Whereas we ONLY learnt from the scriptures OURSELVES with NO outside influences AT ALL.

Where in scripture did you learn about the RFID chip?

~~~~~~~~~
    Grasshopper

Devolution
    Participant

@Grasshopper

Do prophecies only occur in the minds of men or do they occur in the real world?

Grasshopper
    Participant

@Devolution

Great way to avoid the obvious hypocritical answer you’d have to give to my question 😉

Your non-answer screams “I only know about the Rfid chip because I researched it on Google!”

Yet you bash people because they do the same….

What hypocrisy!

~~~~~~~~~

Grasshopper

Devolution
    Participant

@Grasshopper,

Read the exact wording in my statements before I asked that question to you and you will see that there is no hypocrisy at all .. and that you only saw what you wanted to see whilst burning in your hatred.

What does it say about opening one’s mouth before hearing (understanding) a matter?

THEN, if you are competent enough to HEAR those words, THEN kindly answer my question:

Do prophecies only occur in the minds of men or do they occur in the real world?

I am waiting, so don’t try dodging it again okay.

Grasshopper
    Participant

@Devolution

EVERYTHING we say comes from WITHIN us .. not one shred of any other mans doctrines, NEVER needing to Google ANYTHING ..

What a farce your words are.

You want me to answer you, yet you didn’t answer the question I posed to you first. Are YOU competent enough to honestly answer mine?

And… you can continue “waiting” for my answer till the cows come home until you honestly answer my question first.

~~~~~~~~~
    Grasshopper

Devolution
    Participant

@Grasshopper,

Read the WHOLE STATEMENT I made AGAIN (tsk tsk tsk) .. and you will see the word LEARNT mentioned several times!!

We did not LEARN SCRIPTURE from Google searches, DVD’S, churches etc etc etc.

WE did not LEARN that way .. LEARN .. LEARN .. LEARN.

SO now I have honestly answered you, please honestly answer me ..

I am still waiting.

journey42
    Participant

Grasshopper

This is the prophecy section. What have you got to contribute concerning prophesies?
    So far all you have done is cause distractions and strife.

Philippians 1:15 Some indeed preach Christ even of envy and strife; and some also of good will:

Philippians 2:3 Let nothing be done through strife or vainglory; but in lowliness of mind let each esteem other better than themselves.

1 Timothy 6:4 He is proud, knowing nothing, but doting about questions and strifes of words, whereof cometh envy, strife, railings, evil surmisings,

2 Timothy 2:23 But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.

Grasshopper
    Participant

@journey42

You did not read the posts I contributed concerning the mark of the beast? Hmmm…that’s weird!

Since I’m here there’s something that I want to address that has been bothering me. What I want to address is how you and Wakeup and Devo start accusing people of hating you just because they do not agree with your end time views. You even go as far as to accuse those who oppose your views of actually hating the Word of God!

There is no way you can know that someone hates you unless they actually say they do. I , for one, have never told you that I hate you. I do not hate even my enemies. Sure, I get angry (righteous anger is acceptable/justified), but you should know that anger doesn’t equal hate.

Was there a point in my life that I did hate my enemies? Of course! Even a few years back, I know I did..and How! But now I find that I am incapable of it anymore.
    Do I still hate the evil deeds…the sin? Absolutely! But do I hate the person? Absolutely not.

So please refrain from accusing people of hating their brother, because to accuse them of the sin of hating is very serious, indeed.

~~~~~~~~~
    Grasshopper

kerwin
    Participant

Spock,

What a sick belief system wherein a Satan God conspires to trick and fool at every turn.

Illogical.

At least you have no shown any logic for your conclusion,

First you will have to let me know what this Satan God is as there is really only one God and that is not him.

journey42
    Participant

“Now as regardless as to whether or not you believe the micro-chip could be Mark of the Beast, there are several things we know for certain. One being that whether we like to admit it or not, microchips or spy chips are embedded in virtually everything. And that they can be used to collect data, track objects and people, control and manipulate movements of animals and release lifesaving drug or lethal poisons”.

kerwin
    Participant

Wakeup,

If you believe the gospel and “get wet” you receive the Spirit.

If you do not live by that Spirit then you will not inherit the kingdom of God.

If you persevere in living by the Spirit then you will do the works of righteousness.

kerwin
    Participant

Journey,

There will be more chips as they are allowing the paralyzed to walk and other things.  A time might simply plug into a car in order to drive it.  You may go into a doctor be plunged into a machine which gives you a physical.  Some will just use scanners and other devices.

You are probably tracked by internet every day and have number assigned to the computer you use.

Devolution
    Participant

@kerwin,

Hi kerwin,

Yes we know what you are saying, we are just pointing out that the technologies being perfected are good examples to the likely technologies to be used which match the mark of the beast narrative of “IN” the right hand etc.

Those words spoken over 2000 years ago can be seen taking shape today through technologies which really do get put “IN” a person .. that is a direct correlation to Christ’s warning about a “mark” used for trading which gets put “IN” men too .. we are also aware that the chip will likely be multi functional, that is, not just for trading but for a host of features .. it is just that the trading side of it’s use scripturally reveals the main purpose for this mark .. and he who controls the money controls the world, and it will be a control like never before .. a control directly and personally imbedded into every individual on earth for “full spectrum” dominance on the most effective level .. the individual level.

One can imagine them salivating at the mere thought of this triumph.

We are also aware that it is only when the false prophet arrives that the mark will be enforced .. will it be the rfid by then? NOT likely in it’s current format, more likely the perfected model will be ready when he appears onto the scene .. it wouldn’t take much to replace those who already have a rfid under their skin with the new model .. again, it is the direct correlation to the prophecy as to WHY these chips are being focussed on.

Regards.

Camillia
    Participant

Devolution and Journey,
    Where do you get the word “IN” (in the right hand and in the forehead) from?
    Here is the original text:
    http://biblehub.com/text/revelation/13-16.htm
    and it’s “on” (epi ἐπὶ 1909).

Original Word: ἐπί
    Part of Speech: Preposition
    Transliteration: epi
    Phonetic Spelling: (ep-ee’)
    Short Definition: on, to, against, on the basis of, at
    Definition: on, to, against, on the basis of, at.

The same word (epi) is used in Matthew 5:15 – ‘nor does anyone light a lamp and put it under a basket, but on (epi) the lampstand, and it gives light to all who are in the house.’

The word for IN is “En”, ἐν, 1722. The two words, “En” (In) and “Epi” (on) can be seen in this one verse:

And Matthew 5:45 – ‘so that you may be sons of your Father who is in (en) heaven; for He causes His sun to rise on (epi) the evil and the good, and sends rain on the righteous and the unrighteous.

‘And he causes all, the small and the great, and the rich and the poor, and the free men and the slaves, to be given a mark on (epi) their right hand or on their forehead.’

So, your case that the mark is definitely “in” the right-hand or forehead appears to be flawed.

Viewing 18 posts - 281 through 298 (of 298 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account