Trumpets of the Apocalypse

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

You may have learned about the strange sounds that many have heard and posted in social media over the last 5 or so years. They have supposedly been heard all around the world. Does anyone have a theory or idea as to what these are. Are they just a mass hoax, HAARP, trumpets of the Apocalypse, or what?

Miia
    Participant

I have had a similar “mind noise” when I was falling asleep and really –  really overtired occasionally, but only as the forestry workers heard (apx 2.45 first video) and also 3.45 and 5.49

Miia
    Participant

Makes me think of Romans 8.22

‘the creation itself also will be set free from its slavery to corruption into the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation groans and suffers the pains of childbirth together until now. And not only this, but also we ourselves, having the first fruits of the Spirit, even we ourselves groan within ourselves, waiting eagerly for our adoption as sons, the redemption of our body.…’

Ed J
    Participant

Hi T8,

It sounds like the sounds of an amplifier, and I’ll bet HAARP is behind them,
    rather than merely a depletion in the ozone and the aurora borealis causing it;
    because there were no similar sounds reported at the polls prior to these sounds.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Proclaimer
    Participant

Part of the lying wonders and deceptions of the last days perhaps. I have noticed a huge rise of fake videos or fake events that coincides with the rise of social media. I guess when media creation is shifting more toward the public and away from companies that have to adhere to certain standards, the standards will drop.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Perhaps the strategy is to fill the world with lying wonders and deceptions, so when real miracles are done, or real signs from God happen, people will be hard hearted and think it is just another fake event.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account