Trinity – Is 1:18’s Proof Text #4

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 408 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Oct. 03 2009,20:27)
    Forgot the minutes, doh!
    Well Yeshua Ha Mesiach was not adverse to dissing faulty theology when appropriate….

Exactly. That is why we oppose your Trinity Doctrine and use scripture to do it. That way we demonstrate that it is not our words but scripture that exposes the lie.

Of course you are free to side with scripture or the lie. So far you support and promote that lie called the Trinity Doctrine, the foundation of the Roman Catholic faith.

You are working indirectly for the Pope, but probably don't realise it because you preach the Roman Catholic Faith which is the Trinity doctrine.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

God the father, the Whole Spirit, Jesus, the words of God and all creation are ONE! Lets let go of the word Trinity!! God Bless, TK

georg
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Oct. 04 2009,02:49)
    God the father, the Whole Spirit, Jesus, the words of God and all creation are ONE! Lets let go of the word Trinity!! God Bless, TK

If you believe in the trinity, Math. 15:9 In vain do they worship Me, teaching the doctrine the commandment of men.
    The trinity is man made doctrine and not of God.
    Rev. 18:4 ….” Come out of her my people, lest you share in her sins, and lest you receive of her plagues.”
    I don't know if you believe in the trinity, but if you do, heed that warning, because whatever is written will come true.
    Irene

Tim Kraft
    Participant

If we are able to pull scriptures out of context and put them together to make them say what we want them to say with no regard to the truth then: ….”Judas went and hanged himself”….”go and do thou likewise”….! Ha Ha, only kidding, a little levity. TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    Creation is not yet one with God.
    First comes death and the judgement and the recompense to all.
    The remnant of mankind will be one with God after the judgement and the burning up of the dross.

Is 1:18
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 03 2009,22:22)

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Oct. 03 2009,20:27)
    Forgot the minutes, doh!
    Well Yeshua Ha Mesiach was not adverse to dissing faulty theology when appropriate….

Exactly. That is why we oppose your Trinity Doctrine and use scripture to do it. That way we demonstrate that it is not our words but scripture that exposes the lie.

Of course you are free to side with scripture or the lie. So far you support and promote that lie called the Trinity Doctrine, the foundation of the Roman Catholic faith.

You are working indirectly for the Pope, but probably don't realise it because you preach the Roman Catholic Faith which is the Trinity doctrine.

This is the guilt by association fallacy.

:p

Using your same flawed logic I could charge you with “working indirectly for the Pope” because both yourself and the RCC affirm that Jesus performed miracles, died and rose again!

Proclaimer
    Participant

Sorry but look at the facts.

It is clearly taught that Jesus performed miracles and died, then rose again.

The Trinity doctrine at best is inferred and at worse is a lie.

I believe it to be the latter. A lie.

Participant

I was just pointing out that you committed another informal fallacy of logic. Nothing more.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 04 2009,10:53)
    Hi TK,
    Creation is not yet one with God.
    First comes death and the judgement and the recompense to all.
    The remnant of mankind will be one with God after the judgement and the burning up of the dross.

Nick: Like Paul, I died, now it is no longer I that liveth but Christ in me. Jesus, the word of God is the judgment. He has cleansed us and made us whole by his words. The recompense for believing what Jesus said is peace, love, and joy in the Holy Ghost with God. The eternal word of God/Jesus/Judgment, has come, is here, is comming, and will come. The eternal word of God/Jesus baptizes in the Holy Ghost and fire! The fire of his words burns up the chaff and the wheat he gathers together as ONE!Separation from God is only in the mind of one that has refused the Truth. One must be born again(re-created in mind) in Spirit to understand these truths. Bless you, TK

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi TK,
    If you believe Jesus cleansed you without your awareness or involvement then you believe in Magic.
    Rebirth is not just transformation of the mind according to the Word but changing us into the likeness of Jesus in every way.
    Submission to the commands of God and the leadership of the Spirit is required at every step along the path and it is not magic but faith that causes us to walk in those ways.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Oct. 04 2009,19:49)
    I was just pointing out that you committed another informal fallacy of logic. Nothing more.

Fallacy of logic, or pointing out the consequences of your teaching?

The reasoning is not incorrect, because it is taught that Jesus rose from the dead. Not even open for dispute. But the Trinity doctrine is not taught. The so-called foundation is not even mentioned. How weird is that?

Some men think it is inferred. They are entitled to their opinion. They are also entitled to be wrong.

Also, if the Pope handed out pay cheques for those that defend the foundation of his Church, I think you should not only entitled to receive one, but also honorary recognition too. I mean, lets face it, you are not even Catholic and yet do more for that organisation than most Catholics do.

Anyway, serious jesting aside, I would say it is not guilt by association, but really a consequence of your actions.

For example: if a scientist taught the same thing as Hitler's take on evolution and the Jews position in the human tree, then that is not necessarily guilt by association, but this scientist's views would help the Nazi cause, and his views could be quoted in order to support that view. It wouldn't mean that the scientist was actually a Nazi, would it?

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Nick: If one believes that they have anything to do with their cleansing they nullify the work of Jesus. He said his words are spirit and they are from God the Father. If Jesus says you are clean you either accept and receive or reject and remain in sin! Jesus never said that acting like him would do anything. This is a personal belief.Being cleansed from God is by believing he did what he said, not by believing that if you do a thing or walk a way you are cleansed. Its by faith, always has been from the beginning! Jesus came to “give” us the Truth. Rebirth IS ONLY transformation of the mind/heart to believing or not. There is no connection by works or actions! TK

NickHassan
    Participant

G,
    You will need to give us chapter and verse.
    No magic.

Participant

Quote (t8 @ Oct. 05 2009,10:53)

The reasoning is not incorrect, because it is taught that Jesus rose from the dead. Not even open for dispute. But the Trinity doctrine is not taught. The so-called foundation is not even mentioned. How weird is that?

Some men think it is inferred. They are entitled to their opinion. They are also entitled to be wrong.

Also, if the Pope handed out pay cheques for those that defend the foundation of his Church, I think you should not only entitled to receive one, but also honorary recognition too. I mean, lets face it, you are not even Catholic and yet do more for that organisation than most Catholics do.

Anyway, serious jesting aside, I would say it is not guilt by association, but really a consequence of your actions.

For example: if a scientist taught the same thing as Hitler's take on evolution and the Jews position in the human tree, then that is not necessarily guilt by association, but this scientist's views would help the Nazi cause, and his views could be quoted in order to support that view. It wouldn't mean that the scientist was actually a Nazi, would it?

It's argued that the precursor to the establishment known as the Roman Catholic Church was 380AD (although this organisation bore little resemblance to the current model(s), in terms of it's doctrines and traditions), this was 50+ years after the codification of the trinity doctrine in 325AD, in the First Council of Nicaea. The doctine preceded the even the earliest development of the RCC T8. So you have a problem there.

Also, it's important to note that the doctrine is not exclusive to the Catholics. The vast majority of denominations hold to it. So it's no more a Catholic belief than other doctrines like the incarnation, ascention and resurrection of Christ.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi Is 1.18,
    The false doctrine is clung to by most who think they follow Jesus.
    But he never taught it so who are they following?

Quote (Is 1:18 @ Oct. 05 2009,17:43)

It's argued that the precursor to the establishment known as the Roman Catholic Church was 380AD (although this organisation bore little resemblance to the current model(s), in terms of it's doctrines and traditions), this was 50+ years after the codification of the trinity doctrine in 325AD, in the First Council of Nicaea. The doctine preceded the even the earliest development of the RCC T8. So you have a problem there.

Also, it's important to note that the doctrine is not exclusive to the Catholics. The vast majority of denominations hold to it. So it's no more a Catholic belief than other doctrines like the incarnation, ascention and resurrection of Christ.

Hi Paul

True! But most here prefer to be disingenuous in their accusations!

WJ

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi WJ,
    Come to Jesus.
    There is safety in him.
    Those who favour the whore put themselves at greater risk than other men[rev17-18]

KangarooJack
    Participant

Quote (Nick Hassan @ Oct. 06 2009,09:47)
    Hi Is 1.18,
    The false doctrine is clung to by most who think they follow Jesus.
    But he never taught it so who are they following?

Who was the Father talking about when He said, “Your throne O God is forever and ever” (Hebrews 1:8). The Father was not speaking to Himself or about Himself.

thinker

KangarooJack
    Participant

t8 said;

Sure test teachings etc, but all that labeling and false name calling should stop.

Does that go for Nick too?

thinker

Participant

Any parts of your theology in dispute t8? Any of your doctrines inferred? I know there is.

Viewing 20 posts - 301 through 320 (of 408 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account