They shall "all" be taught of, ( or is it, by) GOD

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 290 total)
  • Author
    GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca……..SPIRITS “REAVEAL” THINGS INTO OUR MINDS AN CHANGE OUR THINKING, GOD WHO IS SPIRIT “REAVEALS” THINGS INTO OUR MINDS WHICH ALTERS OUT THINKING ABOUT THINGS. The word intellect is simply another word for thinking or mind to me.

Nick cries out it not in scriptures, true, but neither was the word spirit until the 1300 hundreds, in fact none of the English words were in the original texts they all are translations from OTHER languages ” HEBREW, ARAMIC, TO GREEK TO ENGLISH. I could just as easely say SPIRITS CHANGE OUR MINDS TO THINK DIFFERENTLY, SPIRITS GIVE THEIR SPECIFIC INTELLECTS AND THEY DO EFFECT THINKING WHEN THEY ENTER INTO PEOPLE, SCRIPTURE CLEARLY SHOWS THIS. IMO

peace and love to you and yours. ……………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

We have a bible that gives us truth.

Your own ideas are hogwash in comparison.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……AND YOUR OUWN IDEAS ARE NOT HOGWASH? NO ONE HERE IS ASKING YOU TO BELIEVE A WORD I OR ANONE ELSE SAYS, BUT YOUR ACCUSITORY SPIRIT DOES SHOW US WHO”S SPIRIT YOU FOLLOW. AND YES WE DO HAVE OUR BIBLES THAT GIVE US TRUTH, BUT THE SPIRIT ALSO REAVEAL TRUTHS TO US THAT IS NOT WRITTEN IN SCRIPTURES. TO BAD YOU THINK YOU CAN “ONLY” FIND TRUTH IN WHAT IS WRITTEN.

If i have said anything that is against scriptures, PLEASE POST IT, instead of foming with your trash mouth about it, none of us need you stupid pop shots here.

peace and love to you and yours. ……………….gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

What you have offered has no scriptural basis.

So why should we take any notice of it?

It is just of you.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……Excuse me!, i have produced MANY,MANY,MANY, scruiptures that back up what i have said ,which one does not agree with me?. You make a boast of me not producing any scriptural support, but never produce any scriptures that oppose what i have said. You are simply all talk and no show, why should anyone belive you when you produce nothing to support your false accusations. Prove one place where SPIRITS DO NOT ATTRIBUTE TO OUR INTELLECTS, “O” SELF APPOINTED WISE ONE.

IF YOU BELIEVE GOD’S SPIRITS DOES NOT IMPUTE INTO OUR MINDS HIS THOUGHTS, WHICH IS “HIS” INTELLECT, and BELIEVE that IS WHAT IS AGAINST SCRIPTURES THEN BELIEVE IT. IF YOU ARE HAPPY BELIVING GOD THE FATHER IS STUPID AND DOOES NOT SHARE HIS “INTELLECT’ WITH US THEN BELIEVE THAT. BUT YOU NEED TO LEARN TO KEEP YOUR MOUTH SHUT AS TO WHAT I AND OTHERS BELIEVE. I think your arrogant personal attacks provoke disunity among us all and is of SATAN , LIKE HIM YOUR ACCUSITORY SPIRIT GIVES YOU AWAY. IMO

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB,

No your intellect ideas do not find foundations in scripture.

This is a scripture study site

terraricca
    Participant

Gene

Terricca……..SPIRITS “REAVEAL” THINGS INTO OUR MINDS AN CHANGE OUR THINKING, GOD WHO IS SPIRIT “REAVEALS” THINGS INTO OUR MINDS WHICH ALTERS OUT THINKING ABOUT THINGS. The word intellect is simply another word for thinking or mind to me.

Nick cries out it not in scriptures, true, but neither was the word spirit until the 1300 hundreds, in fact none of the English words were in the original texts they all are translations from OTHER languages ” HEBREW, ARAMIC, TO GREEK TO ENGLISH. I could just as easely say SPIRITS CHANGE OUR MINDS TO THINK DIFFERENTLY, SPIRITS GIVE THEIR SPECIFIC INTELLECTS AND THEY DO EFFECT THINKING WHEN THEY ENTER INTO PEOPLE, SCRIPTURE CLEARLY SHOWS THIS. IMO

yes God talk to us in many different ways; but if we want him to talk to us we have to walk in the truth and so glorify him John,3;21,

if we have temptation (meaning thoughts that reflects lust or sin)this is not not another spirit but ours ,for we have and are still exposed to all the lust we did orand practice, every day ,we can with the help of God’s scriptures and knowing his truth fight against it all and stay pure from sin through our love for God and his son ;

the true knowledge is of God our acquired worldly knowledge is our intellect ;and the spirit of it is against God’s word ,for it is of the world ,and we as believers are not of the world ,

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick……SO SAY YOU , BUT WHY NOT JUST RESPONED TO THOSE SCRIPTURES I HAVE OVER AND OVER POSTED. YOUR “OPINIONS”, MEAN NOTHING TO ME NOR SHOULD TO ANYONE ELS EITHER. IMO

peace and love to you and yours. ………………gene

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca…….Just as we have intellect, so does God the Father, and he reaveals them to us so we can understand them and see thibgs as he does. WE ARE BEING TRANSFORMED BY THE RENEWING OF OUR MINDS, that includes our intellects or thinking however you perfer it. Paul said ,with his mind (his intellect) he served the laws of God, but with his flesh the law of sin, but what counted was his mind (intellect) and he reconed that these two were contary one of another. So with our minds (intellect) we serve the laws of God but our flesh the law of sin, and he went on to say that these were contary one of another. So with our minds (intellects) given by the spirit of God we serve God.

That’s the way i see it brother.

peace and love to you and yours. ………………gene

terraricca
    Participant

Gene

the mind of man is of the flesh this is why we have to change it ,our heart can be in both ,our soul can also serve both it all depend on us of what we follow God or the devil ways

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca……PAUL SAID WITH HIS “mind” he served the laws of God, BUT WITH his flesh the law of sin and death. Is that what you are saying? If so i agree with that.

peace and love to you and yours. …………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

Gene ,can you show the entire scripture you just quote here about Paul chap;verse thanks

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

TERRICCA…..Rom 7:27, brother.

peace and love to you and yours……………gene

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi GB

If you would be transformed by the renewal of your mind then you must cast down your speculations and every thought that comes against the truth of God.

Your own ideas do not compare with what God has taught in scripture and you have become a stumbling block for others.

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Nick…..It appears your the one that has not been transformed by the renewing of your mind i.e (INTELLECT). Your good at giving advice here, but bad at taking it. Cast down you ouwn ideas and speculations, of GOD NOT TRANSFERING HIS INTELLECT to his childern. The only stumbling block here is you, by not believing what scriptures plainly shows, like for instance, you saying there are not, “seven spirits” of GOD FOR A START, even though our scriptures says it three times.

YOU HAVEN’T SHOWED ME OR ANYONE ELSE WHERE WHAT I HAVE SAID IS AGAINST GOD. Post the scriptures not you trash mouth assumptions for a change. Do you even have an idea what you are saying , produce the proof no one here want your scarcastic OPINIONS and ACCUSATIONS.

peace and love to you and yours. ………………..gene

terraricca
    Participant

Gene

TERRICCA…..Rom 7:27, brother.

sorry but chap 7 of Roman only goes to verse 25

and so the verse you are talking about is in fact Rom;8;2

Ro 7:25 Thanks be to God—through Jesus Christ our Lord!
    So then, I myself in my mind am a slave to God’s law, but in the sinful nature a slave to the law of sin.

Ro 8:1 Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus,
    Ro 8:2 because through Christ Jesus the law of the Spirit of life set me free from the law of sin and death.
    Ro 8:3 For what the law was powerless to do in that it was weakened by the sinful nature, God did by sending his own Son in the likeness of sinful man to be a sin offering. And so he condemned sin in sinful man,
    Ro 8:4 in order that the righteous requirements of the law might be fully met in us, who do not live according to the sinful nature but according to the Spirit.
    Ro 8:5 Those who live according to the sinful nature have their minds set on what that nature desires; but those who live in accordance with the Spirit have their minds set on what the Spirit desires.
    Ro 8:6 The mind of sinful man is death, but the mind controlled by the Spirit is life and peace;
    Ro 8:7 the sinful mind is hostile to God. It does not submit to God’s law, nor can it do so.
    Ro 8:8 Those controlled by the sinful nature cannot please God.
    Ro 8:9 You, however, are controlled not by the sinful nature but by the Spirit, if the Spirit of God lives in you. And if anyone does not have the Spirit of Christ, he does not belong to Christ.

now read these scriptures as a whole and see that it does not support at all your view ,

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca…….So how does that differ from what i have said brother? Paul said with his “mind” he served the laws of God, The other scriptures you posted do not do away with Rom 7:25 do they? It still says it is with the mind, We serve GOD OR THE WORLD CORRECT? I don’t know what bible you are using , but i use the king James version, Maybe that is why there seems to be a difference in opinions. I have over the years found tbe King James more accurate in most thing ,but not in all things. All of our bibles have been corrupted in some areas by translators. IMO

peace and love to you and yours. …………….gene

terraricca
    Participant

Gene

Paul was saying that without Christ he was still serving God in the flesh and so was trapped in sin ;

but when Christ came he took the law away and now he can worship God in spirit that give him life and takes away his sins

GeneBalthrop
    Participant

Terricca…….please read,  Rom1:14-24  , and tell me what you think that means brother. What was Paul saying his “present state” in his life was like, AND ARE WE ALSO NOT LIKE THAT?

peace and love to you and yours. ……………..gene

terraricca
    Participant

Gene

If you are going to talk about Paul,s letter to the Roman please read it from the beginning  so you can understand  where he is going with his argument  bracking up things from front ,middle and the back does not give you the right  picture

Viewing 20 posts - 261 through 280 (of 290 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account