Similarities with God Jesus & Us

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • Author
    Spock
    Participant

Never said the bible is rubbish, I’ve said the priestly government controlled what went in the scripture as well as the official interpretation of events. Its like the newspaper, we have to consider the bias and human imperfection of the authors. But then in Babylon it was all rewritten again, some books don’t exist anymore. Then the NT cannon was decided on by still more church councils that eliminated other important books from the ones people were reading.

The Bible calls Jesus God, Jesus calls himself a personification of the Father.

Wakeup
    Participant

Colter

As I have said,no scriptures can convince you of anything,
    so why are you using scriptures?
    Why not just stick to your beloved book, and put the bible aside?
    It is because your doctrine/book, will not work alone.
    But I will post some scriptures to you anyway for others to see.

John 12:40 He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them.

Romans 11:7 What then? Israel hath not obtained that which he seeketh for; but the election hath obtained it, and the rest were blinded

2 Corinthians 3:14 But their minds were blinded: for until this day remaineth the same vail untaken away in the reading of the old testament; which vail is done away in Christ.

2 Corinthians 4:4 In whom the god of this world hath blinded the minds of them which believe not, lest the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, who is the image of God, should shine unto them.

God lets satan do his job, by blinding them.

Wakeup
    Participant

Colter.

The same could be said about the urantia; it has been corrupted by men.
    To christians that book is corruption in it self.
    You dont agree with most written in the bible, but only some that can support your urantia doctrine.
    Without scriptural backing,the urantia is not worth the paper it’s written on.
    Maybe good for holywood.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Jesus didn’t get the memo that God blinded the people he was trying to save. This is the kind of stuff that turns people off from contradictory Christianity.

37 “Jerusalem, Jerusalem, you who kill the prophets and stone those sent to you, how often I have longed to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her chicks under her wings, and you were not willing. 38 Look, your house is left to you desolate. 39 For I tell you, you will not see me again until you say, ‘Blessed is he who comes in the name of the Lord.’[c]”

Blinded by pride, self deception or God????

16 “Woe to you, blind guides! You say, ‘If anyone swears by the temple, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gold of the temple is bound by that oath.’ 17 You blind fools! Which is greater: the gold, or the temple that makes the gold sacred? 18 You also say, ‘If anyone swears by the altar, it means nothing; but anyone who swears by the gift on the altar is bound by that oath.’ 19 You blind men! Which is greater: the gift, or the altar that makes the gift sacred? 20 Therefore, anyone who swears by the altar swears by it and by everything on it. 21 And anyone who swears by the temple swears by it and by the one who dwells in it. 22 And anyone who swears by heaven swears by God’s throne and by the one who sits on it.

Wakeup
    Participant

Colter.

That was the very reason why God blinded them.
    You saisd we are infinite? What of us is infinite?
    Well tell me then, was Adam also before the garden?
    Did not Adam become a living soul after God breathed into His nostrils
    the breath of life? First you must find our what the breath of life is.
    Or is that part, also corrupted in your book?

Colter; you are qouting scriptures.
    What about defending your doctrine using the urantia?
    Because it is just a made up story.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Colter.

I am talking cheese, and you are talking chalk.
    We are not about the same thing.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

I didn’t say man is infinite, man is finite, he has a beginning. The Son is infinite, he created the world that he incarnate into.

I’m using your bible that contradicts what you say. What a sick idea of God to teach young children, that God deliberately blinds people, sends men to rape murder and kill children! Grow a set of balls and get honest!!!!!

Wakeup
    Participant

Colter.

Because those people have some spiritual cancer bred in them by satan.
    This is the reason why God had them all killed.
    Maybe contaminated blood line of the anunaki.

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The harsh reality is that a vine needs to be pruned. It a branch is unfruitful, then it seems neglectful to allow more souls to grow on it. It may well turn out that the souls can grow in a more fruitful environment when the wicked branch is cut off.

Also, as Wakeup points out. We have the whole Nephilim to contend with too. God destroyed the world because it was tampered with beyond repair by fallen angels.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Oh, my reply was just a reaction to the last few posts. We should try and keep this topic on track.

Spock
    Participant

The “harsh reality” is that the human heart is deceitful and above all things desperately wicked. You two are an example of how a man will rationalize an outrage leveled against God simply to defend the fetishism of biblical idolatry. God has never regretted anything that he has done or will ever do. And according to your specious explanation, Gods plan to drown the world didn’t work, Noah ends up drunk and passed out naked in his tent as soon as he got back to dry land! The world was every bit as dark as it ever had been.

Back on topic, Jesus is the Father of our world, the universal Father is the Father of Jesus. Jesus was the Father of those who fell into sin and rebellion. They claimed that Jesus didn’t have a Father, that the unseen Father was a myth created by Jesus and his Paradise brothers. There was war in heaven, the rebels lost, now we are recovering from the effects of the atheist meme.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Colter. You can make posts like this, but not here. This is why the last platform banned Skeptics from Believers Area. There was too much changing the subject to does God exist, or peddling some other so-called holy book. If you cannot help yourself, then I will have to forcefully implement a system where Skeptics remain in the Skeptics Area so topics can stay on topic. I was hoping this wouldn’t happen, but a few weeks into the new platform already and it is going the same way.

Please note, you can post till your heart is content like you are doing here, but in an appropriate topic. Promotion or peddling something in every topic is just plain spam. This is all spelled out clearly in the rules.

We allow going off on tangents if it is helpful to the topic at hand.

Viewing 12 posts - 21 through 32 (of 32 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account