Revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 236 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Mar. 01 2014,20:06)
    Wakeup, do you mind telling us in your own words what you disagree with regarding the seventh day adventists?

Youtube videos mean nothing much really, who knows who made them, only opinion. Have you ever been there yourself, so you can give a fair judgment?

I have not watched the video.

2Besee.

As I said; this is not against the flock,for they are genuine
    Worshippers. It is the sda hierarchy that is hiding things
    from the true flock.
    They are hinding their true colours.

This is just to warn you followers,to watch out; for they are
    the wolf in sheeps clothing.It is up to you and the sheep to make that choice to stay with them or not.
    **They preach good on the outside**,but in truth,
    they are for the **one eyed light bearer**.
    Check out the roots; where they come from.

If you watch the one of the many video's;you will get a better picture.The gospels and prophesies must not contradict itself.
    Lucifer means; light *bearer*.
    Jesus is THE LIGHT.

wakeup.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 01 2014,20:13)
    Yes 2besee. It could apply to anyone. It would need to be quoted in conjunction with other verses in order to make a statement.

T8.

That video is *not against* the sda followers,
    but the sda establishment.(hierarchy).
    They are all *for* the *one eyed light bearer*,which is lucifer.
    Lucifer means light bearer.
    Jesus is *THE LIGHT*.

No; that can not be applied to every sda individual.
    They are genuine worshippers of God,but caught into
    the trap of the wolves in sheeps clothing.
    The flock need to investigate them,if they are taking Jesus words seriously. **Many will come in my name —, watch therefore: Take heed.

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Wakeup,
    They are, you say, “all *for* the *one eyed light bearer*”.

Please explain – what, who, why? in more detail, thanks.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Mar. 02 2014,05:35)
    Wakeup,
    They are, you say, “all *for* the *one eyed light bearer*”.

Please explain – what, who, why? in more detail, thanks.

2besee.

Please remember,I am not against the followers of the sda.
    You youself must investigate the roots of the sda.
    I can tell you and explain anything; but it is you that is hungry for the truth, must find out wether you are in the truth.
    The light bearer is lucifer.Lucifer means light bearer.Jesus is NOT the light bearer,but THE LIGHT.

The wolves in sheeps clothing(the hierarchy) does preach the gospels,but not in truth,but the *opposite* to truth.
    The true seekers must see if they are indeed in the truth.
    Find out if they are truly freemasons,posing as christians.

So are the Jw's and mormons,they are of the same roots.

Dont get defensive,I am just giving you good advice.
    Spend your time on investigating them,and find out FOR YOURSELF.

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Well, Wakeup, as far as I can see, and in my years of studying various christian denominations, I can say, that the Adventists are CLOSER to what I would consider to be truth. Truth you see, is not DOCTRINES – it is not so much what you believe, but more so, whether one has the fruits to show, whether one can tear down the separating wall between man and God, that is….. love. Does a group have love? That is, after all, how Jesus told us we could identify them. And I don't mean love in a puppet “we have been told to do this” type of way, either. But, natural love, humility, humility being the main key. Do you see, repentance? A turning away from sin? Fear and trembling? Love and concern for others? You see…. the only way one can tell for sure the Holy Spirit is actually working in a person is through movement, that being love and compassion.

What were you saying about the Adventists PAST HISTORY?
    Is anything CLAIMED, true?

Wakeup
    Participant

Thats Ok ,but you for the love of God's truth should
    make sure that you are in the truth.

wakeup.

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Mar. 02 2014,20:06)
    Well, Wakeup, as far as I can see, and in my years of studying various christian denominations, I can say, that the Adventists are CLOSER to what I would consider to be truth. Truth you see, is not DOCTRINES – it is not so much what you believe, but more so, whether one has the fruits to show, whether one can tear down the separating wall between man and God, that is….. love. Does a group have love? That is, after all, how Jesus told us we could identify them. And I don't mean love in a puppet “we have been told to do this” type of way, either. But, natural love, humility, humility being the main key. Do you see, repentance? A turning away from sin? Fear and trembling? Love and concern for others? You see…. the only way one can tell for sure the Holy Spirit is actually working in a person is through movement, that being love and compassion.

What were you saying about the Adventists PAST HISTORY?
    Is anything CLAIMED, true?

Amen. Love is the key, the greatest gift the more excellent way. Luther [the spiritual father of Hitler] was blinded to this truth.

I very strongly with all my heart believe that we will be judged by our Love [agape].

Firstly
    We will be judged on our Love for the **Lord** our God. The Son is the one Lord yet it would be a sin to say that the Father is not Lord just as it would be a sin to say that the Son is not true God from the one and single substance that he derives his very nature from. By truey loving the *Lord* our God with all our heart soul and mind, will easily allow the second commandment to follow.

Second
    To Love your neighbor as yourself.
    Works mean nothing and faith means nothing when done without *agape* “Christian Love”. All that matters is works of true agape. Without this our works/faith have zero value – even the demon believe and know the scriptures. Satan even tried to use them on the Son of man – i guess you cant blame him for trying especially since he seen Jesus put himself in the dessert for 40 days and forty night. Satan would have seen that Jesus was truly man by nature also and as he has had his way with many elite men thought I cant miss this opportunity.

Many Blessings in *the* Son and in his name.
    Daniel

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 21 2014,10:15)

Quote (4Thomas @ Feb. 18 2014,11:29)
    Hi T8

God is revealed also as having a nature because he is revealed as having a one and only Son.

Are you saying that God doesn't have a nature?

Quite the opposite.

God has a nature. That nature is divine nature.

But God shares his nature and just as he is spirit, so are angels for example.

Paul even teaches us that we can participate in divine nature.

The point that needs to be grasped is this. While God has divine nature, not all who have divine nature are God himself. So if the son is divine, that is no proof that he is God, rather that he is the son of God.

Likewise, Adam's nature is 'adam' as that word is the Hebrew word for mankind/man. So Adam obviously is adam, in other words has the nature of man. But Eve is also adam and so are you, but Eve is obviously not Adam.

Eve is adam. Eve is not Adam.

When you can grasp that and apply this truth elsewhere, it clears up a lot of misunderstanding.

Jesus is divine, Jesus is not the Divine. Or Jesus is theos, but Jesus is not the Theos.

Hi T8,
    Just read this before so I missed this. Sorry let me clarify what I mean

Eve and Adam are 100% human. Yet monkeys APES and other fleshly beings aren't Human yet they are of flesh by nature.
    Angel and humans have spirits but they are not divine by nature. yes we can partake of the divine nature through the one body and one spirit – but I don't agree we are actually that very nature

Lucifer is spirit yet he is not FROM and OF the Fathers substance? Would you agree that Satan is not from the divine substance OF and FROM the Father?

You and I have our own spirit yet our spirit nature/substance is just spirit, – it's *not* FROM and OF the Fathers divine substance.

Adam is the source of Eve –
    Eve is the only generated/begotten human that has come directly from Adam. Adam has authority over Eve,

– yet without Eve no life could come from Adam. Adam could not carry a child. Adam and Eve are the ONLY ones not Born from humans. Instead Adam and Eve are directly created by God with Eve deriving her nature from Adam but NOT being born from him.

See
    *the* Father is THE only unbegotten God
    *the* Son is THE only begotten God

Without the eternal Son you cant have an eternal Father, especially an eternal Almighty Father.
    The Son is the eternal generated/begotten radiance of the glory of the Father.

I guess what I mean is everything that has a true Son is defined by a nature.
    Yes is indeed the one and **only** true Son of the Father. So for this very reason he alone derives the exact same nature FROM and OF the Father.
    The Son is NOT another Father *but* instead the testament of the Father eternal Almightly power. The Father Loves the Son more than Adam could have ever loved Eve.

We could not give THE Son enought Love if we tried all I want is for you to Love the “ONE and only TRUE” Son of God with all your heart Soul and mind

Life in the Son and in his name
    Daniel.

Wakeup
    Participant

4Thomas.

A question:

Was Jesus the Son of God before creation started?

wakeup.

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 06 2014,21:04)
    4Thomas.

A question:

Was Jesus the Son of God before creation started?

wakeup.

Hi Wakeup,

Absolutely.
    Jesus has always been *the* Son of God. He is the only-begotten God – the radiance of the glory of the Father.

The Son of God become a man when he took flesh.
    So he was begotten in a second way and become a created Son also – the last Adam, the beginning and firstborn of the new creation and the firstborn of the dead.

Jesus is the one and only true Son of God. Not because he took flesh but because he id FROM and OF the Fathers substance, he is the true Son (true God from true God – One in nature and substance.

The description of the Word was a way John used to describe how the Son is the Expressed Power Substance of the Father.because the Old testament is clear that it is by the Word of God that the Heavens were made. the Father himself says that its was the Sons own hands.

Hebrews 1:10
    He also says, “In the beginning, Lord, you laid the foundations of the earth, and the heavens are the work of your hands.

The Father doesn't need to create the heavens or a single star in the universe or a blade of grass in the field. the Fathers testimony of his Almighty and eternal power is found in his Son.

Wakeup -A question for you please.

When you say you worship the Son, do you withhold any Worship from him? Or do you Worship him with all your being as you Worship the Father?

Blessing in *the* Son and in his name
    Daniel

Wakeup
    Participant

4Thomas.

He who honoured the Son;honoured the Father also.

You need to explain these scriptures please:

Isaiah 45:5 I am the LORD, and ***there is none else***, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

THERE IS NONE BESIDE ME. NO SON?

Isaiah 45:6 That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that ***there is none beside me***. I am the LORD, ***and there is none else***.

AGAIN: THERE IS NON ELSE. NO SON?

Isaiah 45:8 Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; ***I the LORD have created it***.

NO SON MENTIONED HERE??

Isaiah 44:24 Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things; ***that stretcheth forth the heavens alone***; that spreadeth abroad the earth ***by myself***;

BY MY SELF. NO SON HERE?

wakeup.

Isaiah 45:12 I have made the earth, and created man upon it: **I, even my hands**, **have stretched out the heavens**, and all their host have **I commanded**.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 03 2014,01:55)

wakeup.

Wakeup,
    We all have a need to be with others. You choose to spend your time here amongst other Christians yes, I choose to go to an Adventist Church.
    Truth is not only something to preach about, but also something to share, like anything else, and I mean share in not a dictating sort of way, but with togetherness.
    Whoever thinks they have the truth can just as easily lose it. We can talk about what we know, without heart, or with the wrong motives. Or we can choose to be quiet, and let somebody else do the teaching. What we gain from what they say, parts can be taken hold of, other parts discarded.
    It's not all doom and gloom.

2besee
    Participant

Quote (4Thomas @ Mar. 05 2014,11:58)
    Amen. Love is the key, the greatest gift the more excellent way. Luther [the spiritual father of Hitler] was blinded to this truth.

I very strongly with all my heart believe that we will be judged by our Love [agape].

Firstly
    We will be judged on our Love for the **Lord** our God. The Son is the one Lord yet it would be a sin to say that the Father is not Lord just as it would be a sin to say that the Son is not true God from the one and single substance that he derives his very nature from. By truey loving the *Lord* our God with all our heart soul and mind, will easily allow the second commandment to follow.

Second
    To Love your neighbor as yourself.
    Works mean nothing and faith means nothing when done without *agape* “Christian Love”. All that matters is works of true agape. Without this our works/faith have zero value – even the demon believe and know the scriptures. Satan even tried to use them on the Son of man – i guess you cant blame him for trying especially since he seen Jesus put himself in the dessert for 40 days and forty night. Satan would have seen that Jesus was truly man by nature also and as he has had his way with many elite men thought I cant miss this opportunity.

Many Blessings in *the* Son and in his name.
    Daniel

Daniel, yes I agree.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (2besee @ Mar. 08 2014,16:37)

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 03 2014,01:55)

wakeup.

Wakeup,
    We all have a need to be with others. You choose to spend your time here amongst other Christians yes, I choose to go to an Adventist Church.
    Truth is not only something to preach about, but also something to share, like anything else, and I mean share in not a dictating sort of way, but with togetherness.
    Whoever thinks they have the truth can just as easily lose it. We can talk about what we know, without heart, or with the wrong motives. Or we can choose to be quiet, and let somebody else do the teaching. What we gain from what they say, parts can be taken hold of, other parts discarded.
    It's not all doom and gloom.

Thank you Besee for explaining your situation.
    It is not doom and gloom,we as christians should welcome what is coming.Christians have been waiting for the coming for thousands of years.
    We are the blessed generation to see the end of all oppressions.We will be taken out of Babylon,but first must go through the fire,to have our robes cleansed. All our good works are as dirty raggs before God.

wakeup.

2besee
    Participant

Wakeup,
    I do not feel good because a few people closest to me are led astray. So I am not really that happy to be in this generation…. we are in an awful spiritual battle right now, and worse is to come.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Wakeup. God does all things. And he does them through…

God created you. And through your parents.

God doesn't walk around with a hammer making things.

Also, the son was the Word who became flesh.

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Mar. 08 2014,20:17)
    Wakeup. God does all things. And he does them through…

God created you. And through your parents.

God doesn't walk around with a hammer making things.

Also, the son was the Word who became flesh.

T8.

Adam was created by *the will* of God.
    Jesus was born by *the will* of God.
    Isaac was born by promise.
    We are born *NOT* by the will of God,
    but by the will of the flesh.

Many babies are aborted.

wakeup.

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 08 2014,00:09)
    4Thomas.

He who honoured the Son;honoured the Father also.

You need to explain these scriptures please:

Isaiah 45:5   I am the LORD, and ***there is none else***, there is no God beside me: I girded thee, though thou hast not known me:

THERE IS NONE BESIDE ME. NO SON?

Isaiah 45:6   That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that ***there is none beside me***. I am the LORD, ***and there is none else***.

AGAIN: THERE IS NON ELSE. NO SON?

Isaiah 45:8   Drop down, ye heavens, from above, and let the skies pour down righteousness: let the earth open, and let them bring forth salvation, and let righteousness spring up together; ***I the LORD have created it***.

NO SON MENTIONED HERE??

Isaiah 44:24   Thus saith the LORD, thy redeemer, and he that formed thee from the womb, I am the LORD that maketh all things;   ***that stretcheth forth the heavens alone***; that spreadeth abroad the earth ***by myself***;

BY MY SELF. NO SON HERE?

wakeup.

Isaiah 45:12   I have made the earth, and created man upon it: **I, even my hands**, **have stretched out the heavens**, and all their host have **I commanded**.

Hi Wakeup,
    Because they are revealed as ONE in the old testament! The Father said it was ***by*** THE Sons very own hands that the HEAVENS were made.

Every example of Jehovah (Yahweh) being seen in the Old testament is THE Son.

Jesus doesn't seek the testimony of man but he says these thing that YOU maybe SAVED

John 5:31
    31If I alone bear witness about myself, my testimony is not deemed true. 32There is another who bears witness about me, and I know that the testimony that he bears about me is true. 33You sent to John, and he has borne witness to the truth. 34Not that the testimony that I receive is from man, but I say these things so that you may be saved.

John 5:31
    31If I alone bear witness about myself, my testimony is not deemed true. 32There is another who bears witness about me, and I know that the testimony that he bears about me is true. 33You sent to John, and he has borne witness to the truth. 34Not that the testimony that I receive is from man, but I say these things so that you may be saved.

So Jesus gives them important information in scriptures that testify about him so the Pharisees *might* be saved and continues to tell them where in scripture they need to look. Moses wrote about him…The important information that the Father gave to testify about his Son was that –– “no one has ever seen the father at any time ever” and the Jesus says for them to search the scriptures to look at what Moses wrote about him.

John 1:18
    No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God and is in closest relationship with the Father, has made him known.

1John 4:12
    No man hath seen God at any time. If we love one another, God dwelleth in us, and his love is perfected in us.

John 6:46  
    Not that any man hath seen the Father, save he which is of God, he hath seen the Father.

John 5:37
    And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness about me. His voice you have never heard, his form you have never seen,

So its very explicitly clear that no one has seen God the Father at any time and no one has seen his form.

Is this important and whats this got to do with salvation, Ohhhh is this what Jesus is getting at when he said the father bears witness about him and that these things are said “that we might be saved”. Is this what Jesus means when he said we would die in our sins unless we believe “I am he”, so the most important question/doctrine you will ever ask yourself is what is Jesus.

Is there somewhere where we clearly see God [Yahweh] in the old testament and is Moses revealed as seeing his form?
    I wonder if Jesus is trying to reveal that he was actually the one present.

Numbers 12:5-9

5Then the Lord [Yahweh] came down in a pillar of cloud; he stood at the entrance to the tent and summoned Aaron and Miriam. When the two of them stepped forward, 6he said,“Listen to my words: When there is a prophet among you, I, the Lord [Yahweh], reveal myself to them in visions, I speak to them in dreams. 7But this is not true of my servant Moses; he is faithful in all my house. 8With him I speak face to face, clearly and not in riddles; he sees the form of the Lord [Yahweh].

OK, so God says that there has been times when he has appeared to prophets in visions and dreams [e.g pillar of cloud above] BUT this is not true with his servant Moses, with him I speak face to face [mouth to mouth], he sees my ***FORM***
    The Sons revelation for the sake of our salvation was about his Father and that very fact that no one has seen him and no one has seen the Fathers ***FORM***

John 5:37 & 5:4637And the Father who sent me has himself borne witness about me. His voice you have never heard,his form you have never seen,
    For if you believed Moses, you would believe me; for he wrote of me.

Moses wrote the first 5 books of the bible ( known as the Torah, the Law)  Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers and Deuteronomy. Genesis was from memorized oral tradition that was handed down and most probably explained in detail when Moses spent 40 days/nights with the Lord [Yahweh].

Here are just some of Moses writings that reveal what Jesus was saying for the sake of our salvation, that no one has seen the Father or seen his form .

Deuteronomy 34:10
    Since then, no prophet has risen in Israel like Moses, whom the LORD [Yahweh] knew face to face,

Exodus 33:11
    The LORD [Yahweh] would speak to Moses face to face, as one speaks to a friend. Then Moses would return to the camp, but his young aide Joshua son of Nun did not leave the tent.

Exodus 6:3
    2God also said to Moses, “I am the Lord [Yahweh]. 3I appearedto Abraham, to Isaac and to Jacob as God Almighty, but by my name the Lord [Yahweh] I did not make myself fully known to them. 4I also established my covenant with them to give them the land of Canaan, where they resided as foreigners.

Moses indeed wrote about Jesus and revealed that, God appeared to Abraham, Isaac and Jacob as God Almighty.This makes John 1:18 when it explicitly states, No one has ever seen God, but the one and only Son, who is himself God, we know the Father was never begotten to earth but instead it was the Father who sent his Son. God from God, light from light, true God from true God. The active testimony of the Fathers Almighty glory and power.  

Genesis 17:1
    When Abram was ninety-nine years old, the LORD [Yahweh] appeared to him and said, “I am GodAlmighty; walk before me faithfully and be blameless.

John 8:56
    56Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad.”57“You are not yet fifty years old,” they said to him, “and you have seen Abraham!”58“Very truly I tell you,” Jesus answered, “before Abraham was born, I am!”

Genesis 26:24
    That night the LORD [Yahewh] appearedto him and said, “I am the God of your father Abraham. Do not be afraid, for I am with you; I will bless you and will increase the number of your descendants for the sake of my servant Abraham.”

Genesis 26:2
    The LORD [Yahweh] appeared to Isaac and said, “Do not go down to Egypt; live in the land where I tell you to live.

Genesis 35:9-11
    After Jacob returned from Paddan Aram, God appearedto him again and blessed him. 10God said to him, “Your name is Jacob, but you will no longer be called Jacob; your name will be Israel. ” So he named him Israel.11And God [Yahweh] said to him, “I am God Almighty; be fruitful and increase in number. A nation and a community of nations will come from you, and kings will be among your descendants.

Genesis 48:3
    Jacob said to Joseph, “God [Yahweh] Almightyappeared to me at Luz in the land of Canaan, and there he blessed me

Why did Jesus speak CLEARLY for the sake of peoples salvation say that no one has ever seen the Father form. Scripture explain why, it because no one has access to the Father except through the one and only Son.

John 14:8
    6Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
    7If you really know me, you will know my Father as well. From now on, you do know him and have seen him.”

9Jesus answered: “Don’t you know me, Philip, even after I have been among you such a long time? Anyone who has seen me has seen the Father. How can you say, ‘Show us the Father’? 10 Don’t you believe that I am in the Father, and that the Father is in me? The words I say to you I do not speak on my own authority. Rather, it is the Father, living in me, who is doing his work.

Wakeup
    Participant

4Thomas.

You said; the Son was with God from before the beginning of creation.
    Yet God said He was alone.
    He created all things by Himself.
    Beside Him,there is no saviour,no Son,no name such as Jesus.

God's;Son was only when God's Word was made flesh.
    Not before that.

Before that: was the Word of God,
    *Just before* all creation started.This is when God started to speak out, and gave His Word a form. Just as the Word *IN US*,also will be given A FORM(body) at the resurrection.

He had glory with God creating wonderful things.John said:
    And the Word *WAS WITH* God.( NOT HIS SON WAS WITH GOD).

And **way before that**, there was only God. John said:
    (and the Word *WAS* God).(God;with no Word spoken,because,the Word was still in God's mind).

God tranformed His own Word,with a form: into flesh, and gave Him to the world.This is when God's Word became God's only begotten Son. *When He was born as a human*.

Now, He is back in the bossom of His Father,and His name is called *THE WORD OF GOD*.
    REV.19.He will not come bearing the name Jesus.
    We still pray in the name of Jesus,because He is the one name we know.

In the resurrection;**we will see Him as he is*.
    This only means that we dont really know who He really is.

*No man* knows the Son, but the Father,and no man knows the Father,but the Son.
    BUT *HIM* TO WHOM THE SON WILL REVEAL HIM.LUKE10:22.

wakeup.

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Mar. 10 2014,21:24)
    4Thomas.

You said; the Son was with God from before the beginning of creation.
    Yet God said He was alone.
    He created all things by Himself.
    Beside Him,there is no saviour,no Son,no name such as Jesus.

God's;Son was only when God's Word was made flesh.
    Not before that.

Before that: was the Word of God,
    *Just before* all creation started.This is when God started to speak out, and gave His Word a form. Just as the Word *IN US*,also will be given A FORM(body) at the resurrection.

He had glory with God creating wonderful things.John said:
    And the Word *WAS WITH* God.( NOT HIS SON WAS WITH GOD).

And **way before that**, there was only God. John said:
    (and the Word *WAS* God).(God;with no Word spoken,because,the Word was still in God's mind).

God tranformed His own Word,with a form: into flesh, and gave Him to the world.This is when God's Word became God's only begotten Son. *When He was born as a human*.

Now, He is back in the bossom of His Father,and His name is called *THE WORD OF GOD*.
    REV.19.He will not come bearing the name Jesus.
    We still pray in the name of Jesus,because He is the one name we know.

In the resurrection;**we will see Him as he is*.
    This only means that we dont really know who He really is.

*No man* knows the Son, but the Father,and no man knows the Father,but the Son.
    BUT *HIM* TO WHOM THE SON WILL REVEAL HIM.LUKE10:22.

wakeup.

Wakeup,

Every revelation of God being ALONE is fulfilled PERFECTLY by Jesus.
    God is one in nature and substance – and in complete unity in the one Spirit nature.

Scripture teaches Jesus is THE one and only Son of God. this is the revealtion Jesus built his Church on. Scripture teaches Jesus is THE one and only true Son of God time and time again. God the Father sent his one and only Son to earth – this is what scripture teaches, his Son is his expressed substance [word]

The definition of WHAT the Son is can be found in scripture.

Hebrews 1:3
    The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

The radiance is just another example of the expressed substance of the Father.
    Also the use of Jesus being THE Word of God is yet another example of *THE* one and only true Son of God [by nature] being the eternal expressed substance of his Father.

God is eternally Father this is why he is THE Father, otherwise he would have BECAME **a** Father.

Jesus is **THE** Son of God, this is the most important thing to understand otherwise you might go down the oneness Pentecostal trap of thinking The Son is the Father and also the holy Spirit etc…

Keep safe in the knowledge of The one and *only* true Son of God

Daniel

Viewing 20 posts - 81 through 100 (of 236 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account