Revelation

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 236 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

I haven't seen these yet, but posted them here so they are easy to find. Hopefully they are as good as the last series that The Fuel Project made.

Proclaimer
    Participant

The end of part 4 throws a clanger.

Proclaimer
    Participant

I posted a couple of comments under the fourth YouTube video (on the YouTube site).

1)
    Jesus is not worshipped as God, but as the lamb and the son of God. The same word 'proskuneo' is given of men too. Jesus said, “this is eternal life, that you may know the ONLY true God, AND Jesus Christ whom he has sent”.
    These are the words of eternal life. Not to be taken lightly.

2)
    He is worshipped as the lamb and as the son of God.
    “And those in the boat worshiped him, saying, “Truly you are the Son of God.”
    “”To Him who sits on the throne, AND to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever.”…”

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 03 2014,16:43)
    I posted a couple of comments under the fourth YouTube video (on the YouTube site).

1)
    Jesus is not worshipped as God, but as the lamb and the son of God. The same word 'proskuneo' is given of men too. Jesus said, “this is eternal life, that you may know the ONLY true God, AND Jesus Christ whom he has sent”.

2)
    “”To Him who sits on the throne, AND to the Lamb, be blessing and honor and glory and dominion forever and ever.”…”

I wander if Thomas was with them in the boat ???

because some believe that Thomas said Christ was GOD

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 03 2014,21:43)

1)

2)

Right; And who is this lamb with all the glory??

I will not give my glory to another.
    Beside me there is no saviour.

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Wakeup, we share in God's glory and so does Jesus. But ultimately all glory goes to God.

Philippians 2:9-11
    9 Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor
    and gave him the name above all other names,
    10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
    11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
    to the glory of God the Father.

Start now. The earlier the better right?

Wakeup
    Participant

T8.

Revelation 21:23 And the city had no need of the sun, neither of the moon, to shine in it: for the glory of God did lighten it, and the Lamb is the light thereof.
    GOD AND THE LAMB. MY GLORY WILL IN NOT GIVE TO ANOTHER.

Revelation 21:24 And the nations of them which are saved shall walk in the light of it: and the kings of the earth do bring their **glory** and honour into it.

Revelation 22:3 And there shall be no more curse: but ***the throne of God and of the Lamb*** shall be in it; and his servants shall serve him:
    ALWAYS GOD AND THE LAMB.

Revelation 22:4 And they shall see his face; and his name shall be in their foreheads.
    THEY SHAL SEE HIM AS HE IS.

Revelation 22:12 And, behold, ***I come quickly; and my reward is with me***, to give every man according as his work shall be.

Revelation 22:13 I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end, the first and the last.
    THE LAMB IS COMING WITH HIS REWARD.

**MY GLORY WILL I NOT GIVE TO MY SPOKESMAN**??

wakeup.

4Thomas
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Feb. 07 2014,14:34)
    Wakeup, we share in God's glory and so does Jesus. But ultimately all glory goes to God.

Philippians 2:9-11
    9 Therefore, God elevated him to the place of highest honor
    and gave him the name above all other names,
    10 that at the name of Jesus every knee should bow,
    in heaven and on earth and under the earth,
    11 and every tongue confess that Jesus Christ is Lord,
    to the glory of God the Father.

Start now. The earlier the better right?

Hi T8,

Jesus humbled himself to take on flesh for the sake of our salvation.

1 Corinthians 2:8
    None of the rulers of this age understood it, for if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

John 5
    21For just as the Father raises the dead and gives them life, even so the Son gives life to whom he is pleased to give it. 22Moreover, the Father judges no one, but has entrusted all judgment to the Son, 23that all may honor the Son just as they honor the Father. Whoever does not honor the Son does not honor the Father, who sent him.

Eternal life is knowing God. The un-generated God [the Father] and the generated God [the Son] called in john 1:18 as the one and only begotten God.

And it also requires knowing the Son of man, Jesus in the flesh.

1 Timothy 2:5
    For there is one God and one mediator between God and mankind, the man Christ Jesus,

There is a distinction because Jesus humbled himself from being the one and only begotten God to take flesh.

John 17:5
    And now, Father, glorify me in your presence with the glory I had with you before the world began.

The Son is the Lord of Glory and also the Radiance of the Father glory

Hebrews 1:3
    The Son is the radiance of God's glory and the exact representation of his being, sustaining all things by his powerful word. After he had provided purification for sins, he sat down at the right hand of the Majesty in heaven.

God from God, light from light, true God from true God.

T8, it good to see you teach to worship Jesus,
    Hope you have a good weekend

Daniel

terraricca
    Participant

DANIEL

Heb 11:6 And without faith it is impossible to please God, because anyone who comes to him must believe that he exists and that he rewards those who earnestly seek him.

MK 10:30 but that he will receive a hundred times as much now in the present age, houses and brothers and sisters and mothers and children and farms, along with persecutions; and in the age to come, eternal life.

JN 3:15 so that whoever believes will in Him have eternal life

I would not teach to worship Jesus as to worship the father ,

journey42
    Participant

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 07 2014,15:38)

John 5:23   That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Feb. 07 2014,12:17)

Quote (terraricca @ Feb. 07 2014,15:38)

John 5:23   That all men should honour the Son, even as they honour the Father. He that honoureth not the Son honoureth not the Father which hath sent him.

j42

honor is not worshiping equally

we honor many to who calls for honor give honor says Paul

and yes we have to HONOR GOD AND CHRIST BUT NOT WORSHIP THEM JEHOVAH GOD WILL BE WORSHIP AS SUPREME GOD AND FATHER WHILE HIS CREATED SON WILL BE HONORED FOR HIS OBEDIENCE TO THE FATHER AND SO GIVE US LIVE

JUST AS AN AMBASSADOR IS HONORED AS HE REPRESENT THE KING IN HIS COUNTRY

journey42
    Participant

j42

and yes we have to HONOR GOD AND CHRIST BUT NOT WORSHIP THEM JEHOVAH GOD WILL BE WORSHIP AS SUPREME GOD AND FATHER WHILE HIS CREATED SON WILL BE HONORED FOR HIS OBEDIENCE TO THE FATHER AND SO GIVE US LIVE

Pierre

God is mentioned here now. Does God just want us to “honour” him, as we would a king, or does he require our full “worship”

Matthew 22:37   Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Would you call this just “honour”? Know what is expected of us first, then we can understand the scripture.

Wakeup
    Participant

We dont just honour the Father; we worship him as we worship His own Word.
    Symbolically as the Lamb.
    We actually worship one God.

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Your minds are so brainwashed by the Trinity, that you cannot see how the usual arguments you make are not only lame, they are just wrong.

I have heard every excuse under the sun as to why Jesus is God, yet scripture is what I listen to. Now we have a group of people here proving that Jesus is God because he has glory?

For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

So a woman has glory and yet she is not God. So obviously if the man is the glory of God, then he is not God. And if Jesus is the glory of God, then why again is he God?

Just because you have glory is in no way proof that you are God.

But if you want to know the truth that is eternal life, then here it is right here from the messiah's own mouth. And let's see which one of you will oppose Jesus.

Jesus said, “THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE, that you may know the ONLY true God, and Jesus Christ WHOM HE has sent”.

journey42
    Participant

t8,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

Your minds are so brainwashed by the Trinity, that you cannot see how the usual arguments you make are not only lame, they are just wrong.

I have heard every excuse under the sun as to why Jesus is God, yet scripture is what I listen to. Now we have a group of people here proving that Jesus is God because he has glory?

For a man indeed ought not to cover his head, forasmuch as he is the image and glory of God: but the woman is the glory of the man.

So a woman has glory and yet she is not God. So obviously if the man is the glory of God, then he is not God. And if Jesus is the glory of God, then why again is he God?

But if you want to know the truth that is eternal life, then here it is right here from the messiah's own mouth. And let's see which one of you will oppose Jesus.

Jesus said, “THIS IS ETERNAL LIFE, that you may know the ONLY true God, and Jesus Christ WHOM HE has sent”.

No,

It goes very deep T8.
    Hard to grasp.
    We've had to put up with a lot of negative accusations against us just to prove and explain this.

When someone comes to God and asks for forgiveness of sins, he knows nothing, and his knowledge is limited, he is like a “babe”.  All he knows is that God sent his Son into the world, and by his blood (death and resurrection) we can now, if we confess our sins, receive forgiveness and salvation, as he is the doorway to God, and no other.

Then that christian who knows the basic foundation should start reading the scriptures, because he is hungry for truth.  The more he reads, the more his knowledge should get increased, because God sends the holy spirit, measure by measure (not all at once) but fills him up slowly with spiritual wisdom as he is learning.  This is how it should go.

But if he reads a counterfeit bible, then how can he understand all things if things are missing?
    The correct formula is not there, so parts of the truth are missing to see the “whole picture”.

There is no way in the world we could ever prove to you guys anything that we are claiming, because you have been taught to believe that the Word of God we received is not the true word of God.

We believe what the scriptures say, that in the beginning of creation there was God and his Word, but before creation, was just God with his word inside him.

So God brought his Word out of himself, and gave it a shape and a form, then created everything by it.
    then he turned that Word into flesh.  Not himself.
    So when Jesus came into the world, it was not God himself,
    but his Son.
    Trinitarians believe the Son is actually God.
    We know that Jesus prayed to his Father, so he was not God the Father, but God's Word turned to flesh, and by being born, the flesh body of Christ was indeed his Son,
    and the Word inside that man Jesus was that same Word in the beginning “with God”. 2 of them.

But inside Christ, is still that Word of God.  The spiritual side, where it is God speaking.  That's why Christ said my Father and I are one.  It was the Word speaking.
    Christ is now Spirit, not flesh, and is back next to God.  He sits on his right hand.
    When all is accomplished and finished and the whole earth melted and transformed, the Word will go back into the Father.  It will always be in the Father.  That's the way it is looking.

They worshipped Christ in the scriptures, so how can you say that is lame and wrong.  When we understand that it is God's Word we are actually worshipping (his will) it cannot be wrong.  God and his Word go together.  They are never apart.  Can't have one without the other.

journey42
    Participant

Can you give the scripture please.

By the way, you never address us by our names, so we don't know who you are talking to?

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Feb. 07 2014,19:37)

Can you give the scripture please.

By the way, you never address us by our names, so we don't know who you are talking to?

JN 17:3 “This is eternal life, that they may know You, the only true God, and Jesus Christ whom You have sent.

Jn 17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.kjv

journey42
    Participant

Thank you Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

Quote (journey42 @ Feb. 07 2014,17:04)

j42

Pierre

God is mentioned here now. Does God just want us to “honour” him, as we would a king, or does he require our full “worship”

Matthew 22:37   Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind.

Would you call this just “honour”?  Know what is expected of us first, then we can understand the scripture.

j42

you are seeing things that are not there

journey42
    Participant

t8,Feb. wrote:

[/quote]

T8

Not so.  Proving that Jesus is worthy to receive glory also, not because he is God, but because he is the Son of God, proven true and faithful to the end. God has glorified him, and given him power to forgive sins even before he was glorified.

Mark 2:10   But that ye may know that the Son of man hath power on earth to forgive sins, (he saith to the sick of the palsy,)

He is also known as “The Word of God”, and this is the glory he had in the beginning before the world was created.

John 17:5   And now, O Father, glorify thou me with thine own self with the glory which I had with thee before the world was.
    John 1:1   In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was WITH God …..

Jesus did not come to seek his own glory, or the glory of men, otherwise he would of been a “men pleaser”, and men hated him instead, but he sought to receive glory from his Father only.

John 8:50   And I seek not mine own glory: there is one that seeketh and judgeth.

John 7:18   He that speaketh of himself seeketh his own glory: but he that seeketh his glory that sent him, the same is true, and no unrighteousness is in him.

That's right.

John 13:32   If God be glorified in him, God shall also glorify him in himself, and shall straightway glorify him.

What Christ did, glorifies the Father.
    in return, the Father glorifies himself in Christ.
    So in the end, it's all for God's glory, and then God shares that glory with his Son.

This mean's they both work together,
    God works in Christ, Christ works in God,
    and they work in us, and we walk in them.  God all in all.  

And those of us that understand can now perceive the glory in Christ now. That he is The Word of God.

John 17:24   Father, I will that they also, whom thou hast given me, be with me where I am; that they may behold my glory, which thou hast given me: for thou lovedst me before the foundation of the world.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 236 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account