Quran errors

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    Ed J
    Participant

Mary (the mother of Jesus Christ) was not the sister of Arron and Moses:

THE QURAN SIMPLY GOT IT WRONG!

Ed (witness)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 05 2013,22:21)
    Mary (the mother of Jesus Christ) was not the sister of Arron and Moses:

THE QURAN SIMPLY GOT IT WRONG!

Ed (witness)

You mean like Son of David? Ed we already went over this it is silly there is no error there.

If you look at the simple context you will see it is an expression about Mary that she is righteous and they are wondering how and why she has a baby being that she was not supposed to be intimate with anyone being unaware of the Miracle they said “Oh sister of Aaron” just like whe Thomas sais “My lord and my God” to Jesus or son of David to Jesus or John calling Jesus “the Lamb of God” Can you imagine someone saying the Christians got it wrong they confused Jesus with an animal…lol

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

You didn't watch the video, did you?

Ed

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 06 2013,08:28)
    Hi BD,

Ed

Yes, it was funny because it doesn't pay attention to the Bible. “Judge with the same measure” it is unlawful to use different weights

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 06 2013,11:29)

Hi BD,

Ed

Yes, it was funny because it doesn't pay attention to the Bible. “Judge with the same measure” it is unlawful to use different weights

Luke 1:5
    There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judæa, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.

Was Elizabeth an actua daughter of Aaron or is th bible in error here? You see at this point you should say good point learn and move on to another topic to learn, will you do that?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 06 2013,11:44)

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 06 2013,11:29)

Hi BD,

Ed

Luke 1:5
    There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judæa, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth.

Was Elizabeth an actua daughter of Aaron or is th bible in error here? You see at this point you should say good point learn and move on to another topic to learn, will you do that?

Hi BD,

Yes, Elizabeth's lineage does go back to Arron, and so does Mary's(on her mother's side).
    On Mary's Father's side, her lineage goes back to Nathan(son of David);
    that is how Jesus REALLY was the son of David.

Ed (witness)

Ed J
    Participant

You see at this point you should say good point learn and move on to another topic to learn, will you do that?

This thread WILL prove the errors in the quran, but will YOU accept the truth?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 06 2013,13:14)

You see at this point you should say good point learn and move on to another topic to learn, will you do that?

If you are correct I will definitely be more than glad to concede but you still haven't conceded the fact that the term “Daughter of Aaron” or “sister of Aaron” are not errors and this first attempt of yours has failed, if you can agree we can go forward if not don't waste either of our time.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Mark 3:35

Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

35 For whosoever shall do the will of God, the same is my brother, and my sister, and mother.

Are you the brother of Jesus, ED?

John 19:26
    When Jesus therefore saw his mother, and the disciple standing by, whom he loved, he saith unto his mother, Woman, behold thy son!

J27
    Then saith he to the disciple, Behold thy mother! And from that hour that disciple took her unto his own home.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 06 2013,14:10)

If you are correct I will definitely be more than glad to concede but you still haven't conceded the fact that the term “Daughter of Aaron” or “sister of Aaron” are not errors and this first attempt of yours has failed, if you can agree we can go forward if not don't waste either of our time.

Hi BD,

As I told you before Elizabeth “was” of the daughters of Arron.
    The Hebrew doesn't have any equivalent to “Grand Daughter”,
    “Great Grand Daughter”, “Great Great Grand Daughter”” ect…

Likewise Jesus was the “Son of David”, because he was literally the:

“Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great
     Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great
     Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Great
     Great Great Great Great Great Great Great Grand Son of David. (see Luke 3:23-31)

If you are correct I will definitely be more than glad to concede

The NEXT post will document that the quran is in error.
           The  “Sister of Arron”  is the   “Daughter of Amram”

Ed (witness)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

In this verse we learn that Arron “DID” have a sister named Mary,
    but she is CLEARLY not the same Mary as the Mother of Jesus Christ.

“The sons of Levi; Gershon, Kohath, and Merari. And the sons of
     Kohath; Amram, Izhar, and Hebron, and Uzziel. And the children
     of Amram(Imran); Aaron, and Moses, and Miriam(Mary).
    ” (1 Chronicles 6:1-3)

Muhammad clearly did not know that Arron's sister was NOT the Mother of Christ;
    AND IT IS EASILY PROVEN IN THE FOLLOWING QURANIC VERSES:
    (Will you next claim these are merely cliches too?)

Quote (quran @  Sura 3  35-36 )
    35:(Remember) when the wife of 'Imran(Amram) said: My Lord! I have vowed unto Thee that which is in my belly as a consecrated (offering). Accept it from me. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Hearer, the Knower! 36: And when she was
    delivered she said: My Lord! Lo! I am delivered of a female – Allah knew best of what she was delivered –
    the male is not as the female; and lo! I have named her Mary, and lo! I crave

Thy protection for her and for her offspring(Jesus called Isa) from Satan the outcast.

Quote (quran @  Sura 66  12)
    And Mary, daughter of 'Imran(Amram),

whose body was chaste, therefor We breathed therein something of Our Spirit (conceiving Jesus called Isa).
    And she put faith in the words of her Lord and His scriptures, and was of the obedient.

NO my friend, THE QURAN SIMPLY GOT IT WRONG!

Witnessing to the truth…   Ed

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 06 2013,14:44)
    Hi BD,

In this verse we learn that Arron “DID” have a sister named Mary,
    but she is CLEARLY not the same Mary as the Mother of Jesus Christ.

Muhammad clearly did not know that Arron's sister was NOT the Mother of Christ;
    AND IT IS EASILY PROVEN IN THE FOLLOWING QURANIC VERSES:
    (Will you next claim these are merely cliches too?)

35:(Remember) when the wife of 'Imran(Amram) said: My Lord! I have vowed unto Thee that which is in my belly as a consecrated (offering). Accept it from me. Lo! Thou, only Thou, art the Hearer, the Knower! 36: And when she was
    delivered she said: My Lord! Lo! I am delivered of a female – Allah knew best of what she was delivered –

Thy protection for her and for her offspring(Jesus called Isa) from Satan the outcast.

whose body was chaste, therefor We breathed therein something of Our Spirit (conceiving Jesus called Isa).
    And she put faith in the words of her Lord and His scriptures, and was of the obedient.

NO my friend, THE QURAN SIMPLY GOT IT WRONG!

Why did Jesus call one of his disciples the son of Mary?

Ed I told you don't waste our time.

You are not so ignorant to think Muhammad thought Jesus and Moses were contemporries are you?

Ed J
    Participant

Just close your eyes and think of the 72-black-eyed-virgins
    that YOUR false prophet of islam has promised all his believers.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 06 2013,15:53)
    Just close your eyes and think of the 72-black-eyed-virgins
    that YOUR false prophet of islam has promised all his believers.

Not in the Quran ED.

I guess you chose to waste time and not be man enough to concede a point.

kerwin
    Participant

To all,

The error of the Quran is its teachings are powerless to make its adherents righteous as Allah is righteous. Many of those who claim to go be Scripture have doctrines that are in a like manner are powerless. In the true doctrine is “the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes”.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (kerwin @ July 07 2013,09:36)
    To all,

The error of the Quran is its teachings are powerless to make its adherents righteous as Allah is righteous.  Many of those who claim to go be Scripture have doctrines that are in a like manner are powerless.  In the true doctrine is “the power of God that brings salvation to everyone who believes”.

That's what it says in the Quran

those who believe (in the Qur'an), and those who follow the Jewish (scriptures), and the Christians and the Sabians,- any who believe in Allah and the Last Day, and work righteousness, shall have their reward with their Lord; on them shall be no fear, nor shall they grieve.

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #62)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Here you say basically if I can prove what I say is correct – YOU will be glad to concede:

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 06 2013,14:10)
    If you are correct I will definitely be more than glad to concede…

Here is the biblical evidence proving what I say is correct:

And here is the “PROOF” that the quran is W-R-O-N-G!

Here is the “PROOF” that the quran is W-R-O-N-G!

Here is the “PROOF” that the quran is W-R-O-N-G!

NOW YOU SAY:

Quote (bodhitharta @ July 06 2013,15:06)
    Ed I told you don't waste our time.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

The “daughter of Amram”– the “sister of Arron” 
    makes
    'the Mary of islam' THE WRONG MARY!

Quote (quran @ Sura 3  35-36 )

Quote (quran @ Sura 66  12)

Muhammad got THE WRONG MARY!

Ed (witness)

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ July 08 2013,10:50)
    Hi BD,

The “daughter of Amram”– the “sister of Arron” 
    makes
    'the Mary of islam' THE WRONG MARY!

Quote (quran @ Sura 3  35-36 )

Quote (quran @ Sura 66  12)

Muhammad got THE WRONG MARY!

Ed (witness)

ED

I told you don't waste my time if you have any other supposed errors let's move on this is not an error and I have already shown you that.

But, If you were correct why not mention Moses instead of Aaron? It is quite silly andI won't respon to this silly post again
    so introduce some new point or go on to another supposed error.

1 Timothy 1:4
    neither give heed to fables and endless genealogies, which minister questions, rather than godly edifying which is in faith: so do.

Titus 3:9
    But avoid foolish questions, and genealogies, and contentions, and strivings about the law; for they are unprofitable and vain.

Ed J
    Participant

Jesus Mother was NOT the “sister of Arron” –  the quran is W-R-O-N-G!

Why are you denying THIS CLEAR ERROR in the quran?

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account