Prayer for Others

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,314 total)
  • Author
    thehappyman
    Participant

To all Saints:
             Triva W. is 1 1/2 yrs old and is very sick with not being able to have a bowl movement and she has just got the flue. Her tempture is 101 and climbing.
             CJ is 12yrs old and has M.S. , he is confine to a wheel chair at this present time.
             Chad M. has A.D.D. and needs our prayer ,13 yrs old.       ‘  God Bless and heal in the name of Jesus ‘    

Proclaimer
    Participant

I have prayed for these people. I encourage others to pray too.

Jesus said, "Let the little children come to me, and do not hinder them, for the kingdom of heaven belongs to such as these."

See that you do not look down on one of these little ones. For I tell you that their angels in heaven always see the face of my Father in heaven.

thehappyman
    Participant

Thank You Saints for your dedication unto our Father:
    For He wishes that none should perish but have eternal life.
    Lucas 8yrs old has received a blessing by the swelling of his kidneys went down. Praise our Father in the name of Jesus and Thank him. Please keep him dear to your heart for a continuence of healings.
    Stacy has a newborn that is intenive care because he cannot breathe on his own. Please remember this boy in your prayers. Also the family needs salvation.

thehappyman
    Participant

Thank you Beloved:
    Job M. Leukemia 4 yrs old,
    Aaron B. Diabetes , 7 yrs old
    Austin, baby breathing problems
    Joshua, Seizures, 1 yr old
    Herby H. tonsils problems , 5 yrs old
    Isaiah , nightmares, 2 yrs old
    Kelsey S. Help from God in school
    With God ! All things are possible , Amen

thehappyman
    Participant

Carlos H. has breathing problems , 1 month old

thehappyman
    Participant

Beloved:
              Please pray for the children with this "Mad Cow Disease" and those that have the deadly flue.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Yes I have prayed for each one. It is good too see that you care and you believe in the power of prayer.

MrBob
    Participant

I’ll make sure that I pray for them tonight.

thehappyman
    Participant

James C. 18 months old starts keymo. Thyp. today for cancer.

thehappyman
    Participant

Pastor John White has a growth on his liver. Pray for his family also, please.

Young woman named Haggie B. was hit by a car. Facial and brain problems. Pray for her family also, please.

thehappyman
    Participant

Erica 4 wks old has pneumonia.
    Callie – 4 mo. old ha whooping cough she is in the hospital in quarentena.

thehappyman
    Participant

UP DATE :
    Praise God our Father and our Lord Jesus Christ for healing these young people on this list.
     Austin – healed ;  Joshua – healed ; Herby S. – healed;
    Isaiah – healed; Kelsey S.- recieved her help; Carlos H.- healed; Triva – healed
                 Thank you all for praying………..happyman

thehappyman
    Participant

Christine C. – leukemia, in Charlottesville and now has staph infection. She needs a miracle — She is only 15 yrs. ………Thank you for praying.

thehappyman
    Participant

Lori P. – 16 yrs old she has cervical cancer.

thehappyman
    Participant

Amy – she has stage 4 cancer and is 8 mo pregnant.
             Abba, May Thy mercies of love fullfill her life and Thy seed within her womb. For You knew us before we were in our mothers womb. In the Name of Jesus we pray; Amen

(Edited by thehappyman at 6:19 pm on Feb. 12, 2004)

thehappyman
    Participant

Jona B. – 2 mos old very sick he is having trouble with his kidneys.
            Richard S who is struggling with pancreatic cancer is on a feeding tube at home. We and his wife and 2 boys are praying for a miracle still.
              Wendy R. – she is a young lady and she is bleeding from her rectum and was put in the hospital last night. ….. Domnic H. has the ‘killing flue’ 4yrs. in hospital ….. Deseray, same flue also in hospital 2yrs.
    These young people need our prayers………amen

thehappyman
    Participant

:) Please Pray for Carole W. She has a heart problem where she is not getting enough oxgen throughtout her body. Her husband is terminally ill and she has two children. She has no insurance and maybe the doctors and hospitals will refuse to help her. They done this before. So please pray that Abba, shall find it in His Will to heal her and /or to touch the hospitals and doctors to help her through this crisis….Amen

Proclaimer
    Participant

thx thehappyman,

I have prayed for these people to be healed and that they would know that it was God that healed them.

thehappyman
    Participant

Our Beloved Pastor John White went on to be with the Lord. Please remember his family. ………..Amen :)

Samantha C. is carrying a child for 6 months and has high blood pressure and high sugar and the baby is in danger please prayer that the baby and the mother will go the full term without any more difficulty. ……..Amen

thehappyman
    Participant

Samantha C. now has a baby girl 2 LB 7oz. Please continue to pray for her and her mother Sam. Amanda is her name and she is 31 weeks old. She now has to have open heart operation. :)…………..We have found that their many preme babys and God has shown us His creation through the wisdom and understanding He has given to the doctors and nurses. Pray for them too to be dilgent in their labors of love.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 1,314 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account