Muslim Shoe on the other foot

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 91 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Devolution @ Oct. 10 2012,16:44)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 07 2012,06:31)

Quote (TimothyVI @ Oct. 05 2012,05:48)
    Hi Devo,

You said:
    “Firstly, your god is not the God of Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob.”

According to Francis Edwards Peters, “The Qur'an insists, Muslims believe, and historians affirm that Muhammad and his followers worship the same God as the Jews (29:46). The Koran's Allah is the same Creator God who covenanted with Abraham”. Peters states that the Qur'an portrays Allah as both more powerful and more remote than Yahweh, and as a universal deity, unlike Yahweh who closely follows Israelites.[

“Secondly, God only called for the killing of those who were hopelessly perverted…there was ALWAYS a reason and killing was only sanctioned for particular and defined reasons.”

According to the bible countless thousands of little one month old baby boys must have been hopelessly perverted when God had them killed but saved the little virgins girls for his people. Right.

” Thirdly, your god calls for perpetual killing on any who will not put themselves under his yoke…a very burdensome yoke.”

Whereas your God only calls for the never ending torture for eternity of any who will not put themselves under his yoke.

” Fourthly, from the very beginning, God declared a time would come when a new covenant would be established.”

The very beginning was in Eden. Where did he declare this new covenant to Adam an Eve.

” Fifth, the new covenant came and condemns any killing at all in Gods name henceforth, for the purposes of the killings of old had served their purpose which you obviously do not understand.”

Then what is the entire book of revelation about?
    And why did Jesus say to bring those who do not want him to be king and kill them in front of him? Don't say it was only a parable. Jesus told parables to teach something.

“Sixth, God declared in Isaiah exactly how to identify the one who would bring in this new covenant..
    Seventh, Jesus fulfilled to the letter everything written of Him is Isaiah.”

Aside from getting the whole virgin thing wrong and the wrong name of the child It is quite obvious that the prophecy was directed at King Ahaz.

Shoot, I am only half way through your post and you haven't got anything right yet. I might as well stop.

Tim

Wow, you saved me so much time! Thanks.

Ed and Devolution insist on creating their own version of God they hate what it says about God in the Bible. They have to try to manipulate the words to make them more appealing.

They refuse to understand that within the same book and chapters that say do not kill it goes on to tell you several situations in which you should kill so therefore thou shall not kill mustbe a generic statement such as you shouldn't just kill for the sake of killing itself.

I hate this dishonesty God has ordered entire anihilation of a group of people and it doesn't say because they were so extremely perverted it was simply because they got in the way and like you said he ordered them to KILL EVERYONE except the virgin girls and when Saul tried to show compassion to the King of those slaughtered leaving the king alive theProphet said God was angry because of it and then proceeded to decapitate the King so in other words God was very clear that killing ALL meant ALL.

The fact is I do believe in God as it is written and the clear point is God can do whatever HE wants regardless of what a person thinks about it ask Job ask Jonah

Bod, are you for real??

Are you lying again?

Do you want me to embarrass you now or later?

Tell you what, get your head out of the Koran and look at the bible of which the Koran is a badly made imitator and you WILL find God EXPLAINING why Israel was to SLAY these perverted communities.

God Explained that these nations sacrificed their children to false gods, a son would go in and sleep with his fathers wives, perversion was continually in their hearts, they were brought up on a diet of hate and pride and revenge…sound familiar to YOU?

IF you haven't found the verses of which I speak by the time I eventually come back to this section of heaven net, I will gladly CORRECT YOU  by supplying the scriptures myself.
    And you claim yourself worthy to comment and form opinions concerning Gods written word yet you opine on things you yourself are only partially informed on?
    Does not only a fool answer before he hears a matter thoroughly?
    This is what YOU are doing in your haste to discredit the bible in the presence of the Koran.
    Your book can never achieve that I am afraid.
    So keep obeying the liar that commands you to lie in its name, I can answer any garbage you sprout on its behalf.
    Typical Muslim deceiver.
    I see through your dishonourable lies, I see through your Koreans lies and I see through you…enemy sleeper that you are.
    May God punish you accordingly.

Hi Devolution

You should know that I have studied the Bible for over 30 years as a CHRISTIAN and I have read the entire bible from front to back EVERY PAGE in between, If you have then that's great but if you haven't I wouldn't run around acting so informed because if you were informed you would know for a fact that I didn't make an empty or misleading claim, I don't have to also I have studied the entire Quran as well for over 7 years so between the two my knowledge of what is inside them isby no means partial.

Your information however is partial because you have not studied the Quran anyone who has will quickly see that this is The One and Only GOD of the Children of Israel and ALL Humanity do try to remember that there is ONLY ONE GOD.

If you can show me where I lied please do so and if you can embarass me now would be a good time in fact I will challenge you to a debate on this issue do you accept?

Now before you embarass yourself I said in the same section of th Bible where God says “do not kill” He then gives orders to kill for breaking the sabbath, adultery, homosexuality, beastiality, fornication and other illicit acts so the point was I am 100% correct in what I said. I don't have a problem with God giving that direction it is you that try to alter the Bible itself and yes it is 100% true that God ordered the killing of Men, women, infant children along with livestock. Your argument that is was because of perverted ways makes no sense because one argument you used was that they were sacrificing the children to false gods that may be so but that has nothing to do with the order for them to be killed because “them” includes those very same children.

So unless you are saying God was angry that these people would sacrifice some of their children so He decided to kill everything including the children unless that is your argument you are not making good sense.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 11 2012,05:42)
    Hi Tim,

Christians do wage war, they are not mindless patsies – as you seem to be assuming.

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

Hi ED

So now you admit that Christians do wage war and KILL, you now admit that God could in-fact order you to KILL? You can't seem to decide what you believe.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 11 2012,08:02)

Hi Tim,

Christians do wage war, they are not mindless patsies – as you seem to be assuming.

God bless
    Ed J

Hi ED

So now you admit that Christians do wage war and KILL, you now admit that God could in-fact order you to KILL? You can't seem to decide what you believe.

Hi BD,

Thou shall not kill means commit 'premeditated criminal homicide' in today's language.
    Muhammad as a butcher influenced by satan himself – see Gal.1:8 and 2Cor.11:14.

Yet one more example of muslim deceit

you now admit that God could in-fact order you to KILL?

יהוה חאלהים (JEHOVAH GOD)
    עד (Joshua 22:34) Ed (Witness)

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Thought the false prophet Muhammad condones deceit to further his message, YHVH does NOT!

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 11 2012,11:08)

Hi Tim,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi ED

Hi BD,

Thou shall not kill means commit 'premeditated criminal homicide' in today's language.

How is war not premeditated murder? The idea of War is you believe you have the right to take someones life to that person you are killing do you assume they don't perceive it as homocide and criminal? You are basically saying that someone who kills gets to decide if it is criminal or not

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 11 2012,11:16)
    Hi BD,

Thought the false prophet Muhammad condones deceit to further his message, YHVH does NOT!

What book is this from?

1 Kings 22:23
    Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

Read your Bible first before you challenge me

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 11 2012,11:19)

Hi Tim,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi ED

Hi BD,

How is war not premeditated murder? The idea of War is you believe you have the right to take someones life to that person you are killing do you assume they don't perceive it as homocide and criminal? You are basically saying that someone who kills gets to decide if it is criminal or not

Hi BD,

“premeditated criminal homicide”

Are YOU being a deceptive muslim again
    following the 'wrong god'(al-Lah) of
    the false prophet(Muhammad)?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 11 2012,11:21)

Hi BD,

What book is this from?

Now therefore, behold, the LORD hath put a lying spirit in the mouth of all these thy prophets, and the LORD hath spoken evil concerning thee.

Hi BD,

How does your lack of understanding Scripture suggest that furthers YHVH's message anyway?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 11 2012,13:20)

Hi Tim,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi ED

Hi BD,

Hi BD,

Word it anyway you want, the bible does not demonstrate any distinction.You seem to conjure up reasons that make 'premeditated criminal homicide' not 'premeditated criminal homicide'.

The only killing that isn't premeditated is an accidental killing which the Bible says does not warrant the death penalty of the “killer” but how is war an accident or killing someone intentionally for a violation of the law?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 11 2012,13:22)

Hi BD,

What book is this from?

Hi BD,

How does your lack of understanding Scripture suggest that furthers YHVH's message anyway?

Is this verse true or not?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 11 2012,13:27)

Hi Tim,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi ED

Hi BD,

Hi BD,

Word it anyway you want, the bible does not demonstrate any distinction.You seem to conjure up reasons that make 'premeditated criminal homicide' not 'premeditated criminal homicide'.

The only killing that isn't premeditated is an accidental killing which the Bible says does not warrant the death penalty of the “killer” but how is war an accident or killing someone intentionally for a violation of the law?

Hi BD,

Soldiers are trained to KILL enemy combatants.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 11 2012,13:28)

Hi BD,

What book is this from?

Hi BD,

Hi BD,

You are talking about 'false prophets' right?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 11 2012,13:49)

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 11 2012,13:27)

Hi Tim,

God bless
    Ed J

Hi ED

Hi BD,

Hi BD,

Hi BD,

Ssomeone being an enemy warrants their murder?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 11 2012,13:51)

Hi BD,

What book is this from?

Hi BD,

Hi BD,

It would not matter if they were false prophets, who is putting the lying spirit in their mouths?

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 11 2012,15:24)

Hi BD,

Hi BD,

You did it again, I say: “criminal homicide”
    and you change it to” 'murder'

I say: “enemy combatants”
    and you say: enemy

islam certainly condones murdering anyone it considers an enemy,
    because 'the god' of islam is Lucifer.  (See Gal.1:1 and 2Cor.11:14)

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 11 2012,15:26)

Hi BD,

What book is this from?

Hi BD,

Hi BD,

It would not matter if they were false prophets, who is putting the lying spirit in their mouths?

Hi BD,

Referencing that bible passage: are you referring to a 'false prophet' – yes or no?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 11 2012,15:50)

Hi BD,

Hi BD,

Is criminal homicide murder?

The Quran says fight those that fight you

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 11 2012,15:52)

Hi BD,

What book is this from?

Hi BD,

Hi BD,

Hi BD,

Referencing that bible passage: are you referring to a 'false prophet' – yes or no?

Does the scripture say they were false prophets? It wouldn't matter because the lying spirit is causing them to lie, you just want to try to get rid of the meaning of the verse.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 11 2012,21:10)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 11 2012,15:50)

Hi BD,

Hi BD,

Is criminal homicide murder?

The Quran says fight those that fight you

Hi BD,

Manslaughter is murder, but
    premeditated criminal homicide is far worse.

The quran is a 'book of fraud' – not even worth mentioning.
    The quran also says to KILL those who reject islam and the false prophet.

KILL: as in … premeditated criminal homicide … breaking God's sixth commandment.

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Oct. 11 2012,21:12)

Quote (Ed J @ Oct. 11 2012,15:52)

Hi BD,

What book is this from?

Hi BD,

Hi BD,

Hi BD,

Does the scripture say they were false prophets? It wouldn't matter because the lying spirit is causing them to lie, you just want to try to get rid of the meaning of the verse.

Hi BD

You are not answering my question.
    Instead you offer reasons not to answer.      …which is not an answer!

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 91 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account