Miracle or scam

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Proclaimer
    Participant

What is going on here? Meditation miracle, demonic, scam?

http://youtu.be/D3YoE8HEz2A

terraricca
    Participant

hi

this is a scam for one his left harm is hidden, for what it could be he could be fed through his left harm intravenously ,

and he is mostly hidden on his back with the tree , i will believe it when it is done in the open and truthfully ,with no hidden view
    of his body parts ,

but that is me ;

Wakeup
    Participant

MEDITATION IS TO CLEAR ONES MIND.
    AND ANYTHING CAN COME IN INSTEAD.
    MEDITATE IN IN PRAYER TO GOD IS GOOD.
    ONLY THE SPIRIT OF THE TRUE GOD WILL BE IN CONTACT.

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Then Peter got down out of the boat, walked on the water and came toward Jesus.

Humans are capable of scientifically impossible things if we believe the Bible. However, I also wondered if he was being fed intravenously.

As far as a deep meditative state goes, as a young child I use to do this naturally upon thinking deeply about what life was about. I wasn’t taught anything about God as a child but I would deeply contemplate what life was about and ask continuously why I was alive and what was life.

One time on a school trip I went into a trance while sitting on a rock at the beach. I then heard these voices that were annoying me. So I reluctantly focussed on these voices and found that it was my class mates laughing at me and waving their hands in front of my face. I had been in a deep trance and I suspect that time had gone by quite quickly too, but can’t be too sure about that as I didn’t know how long I was there. It only seemed like seconds to me.

So I know that this kind of thing is possible. However,  to do this without food and water. Well that is another thing altogether.

Ed J
    Participant

The Boy With Divine Powers – Documentary

Hi T8,

In one of the videos I watched, they said the boy was bitten by a snake.
    He may have simply went into a coma from being paralyzed from a snake bite.
    The story ends with the boy supposedly being burned up by spontaneous combustion.

Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org _________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    ”Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and show thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.” – JEHOVAH GOD

Proclaimer
    Participant

He apparently turned up one year later and took off deeper into the jungle to meditate according to one related video I watched.

Here he is after his supposed sixth year of meditating.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account