Last days

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 474 total)
  • Author
    karmarie
    Participant

Mark, hope you will all be OK. It can only get worse I think. So be prepared.

karmarie
    Participant

Quote (chosenone @ Mar. 22 2011,18:29)
    1Thes.4:14-18…

14 For, if we are believing that Jesus died and rose, thus also, those who are put to repose, will God, through Jesus, lead forth together with Him.
    15 For this we are saying to you by the word of the Lord, that we, the living, who are surviving to the presence of the Lord, should by no means outstrip those who are put to repose,
    16 for the Lord Himself will be descending from heaven with a shout of command, with the voice of the Chief Messenger, and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ shall be rising first,
    17 Thereupon we, the living who are surviving, shall at the same time be snatched away together with them in clouds, to meet the Lord in the air. And thus shall we always be together with the Lord.
    18 So that, console one another with these words.

God Bless.

God bless you too.

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 22 2011,23:30)
    To all, I was just reading this:

Quote – “The Nuclear Regulatory Commission is admitting that it is “quite possible” that nuclear fallout from this disaster could reach the United States. In fact, Nuclear Regulatory Commission spokesman David McIntyre says that there could already be radiation from Japan over America….

Right now it's quite possible that there could be some radiation floating over the United States.

But most government officials in the U.S. Are insisting that there is “no threat” to the health of American citizens from this crisis at this point.

So how would nuclear radiation from Japan get transported to the United States?

Well, if radiation released by a damaged nuclear reactor got up into the jet stream, the first major land mass that it would encounter would be North America. In fact, the jet stream commonly takes air from over Japan directly over the west coast of the United States.

So is there any reason for those of us living in the United States to be concerned?

According to the Japanese government, the U.S. Government and the mainstream media there is not.

But do you believe them?

The truth is that they seem much more concerned with keeping the public calm rather than telling the public the truth.

Radiation levels are increasing all over northern and central Japan. People are starting to leave Tokyo and other major cities in the region. Foreign governments are evacuating personnel. Fires continue to erupt at the Fukushima Dai-ichi complex. The authorities in Japan seem to have no idea how to solve this crisis.” – Unquote.

Theres more here:

http://www.forandagainst.com/APOCALYPSE_Things_Aint_That_Bad_Are_They

karmarie: We are all sons of God with the mind of Christ. That is the annointing of God, the power of God the creator of all that is, dwelling in our minds. Know it or not we emit great power from our minds through thoughts, beliefs, contemplation, meditation, intention, desire and they are motivated by either FEAR or LOVE.

We draw to ourselves like experiences as to those things that we fear or love, depending on the amount of fear or love.
    If exponential numbers of people begin to fear radiation from Japan it will most assuridly come.

Likewise with all the destrutive end time doctrines, they will come, in one way or another to those who fear and draw them to themselves for experience. Perfect faith cast's out fear. It can't go both ways, you can't have faith in Gods salvation and yet fear death by radiation.

If it comes lets walk together right through the middle while trusting in God. God bless you, TK

karmarie
    Participant

Amen TK. I completly agree with that, those are true words those. Thankyou.

Baker
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Mar. 23 2011,21:54)

Quote (karmarie @ Mar. 22 2011,23:30)
    To all, I was just reading this:

Quote – “The Nuclear Regulatory Commission is admitting that it is “quite possible” that nuclear fallout from this disaster could reach the United States. In fact, Nuclear Regulatory Commission spokesman David McIntyre says that there could already be radiation from Japan over America….

Right now it's quite possible that there could be some radiation floating over the United States.

But most government officials in the U.S. Are insisting that there is “no threat” to the health of American citizens from this crisis at this point.

So how would nuclear radiation from Japan get transported to the United States?

Well, if radiation released by a damaged nuclear reactor got up into the jet stream, the first major land mass that it would encounter would be North America. In fact, the jet stream commonly takes air from over Japan directly over the west coast of the United States.

So is there any reason for those of us living in the United States to be concerned?

According to the Japanese government, the U.S. Government and the mainstream media there is not.

But do you believe them?

The truth is that they seem much more concerned with keeping the public calm rather than telling the public the truth.

Radiation levels are increasing all over northern and central Japan. People are starting to leave Tokyo and other major cities in the region. Foreign governments are evacuating personnel. Fires continue to erupt at the Fukushima Dai-ichi complex. The authorities in Japan seem to have no idea how to solve this crisis.” – Unquote.

Theres more here:

http://www.forandagainst.com/APOCALYPSE_Things_Aint_That_Bad_Are_They

karmarie:  We are all sons of God with the mind of Christ. That is the annointing of God, the power of God the creator of all that is, dwelling in our minds. Know it or not we emit great power from our minds through thoughts, beliefs, contemplation, meditation, intention, desire and they are motivated by either FEAR or LOVE.

We draw to ourselves like experiences as to those things that we fear or love, depending on the amount of fear or love.
    If exponential numbers of people begin to fear radiation from Japan it will most assuridly come.

Likewise with all the destrutive end time doctrines, they will come, in one way or another to those who fear and draw them to themselves for experience. Perfect faith cast's out fear. It can't go both ways, you can't have faith in Gods salvation and yet fear death by radiation.

If it comes lets walk together right through the middle while trusting in God. God bless you, TK

Ignoring truth and facts, has gotten a lot of people into trouble.

Georg

Tim Kraft
    Participant

George: You always cease to amaze me! TK

mikeangel
    Participant

You are right Tim, perfect love cast out all fear. Even when the muslims are slaughtering christians,and they have you bent down and are about to decapitate you, if you do not deny christ, and you are perfect, you won't have a bit of fear, because you know where you are going and you are honoring God by not denying him. Me, I am not perfect yet, in that I would not be afraid of dying, but I would be a hair bit nervous of having my head chopped off. :p

You never cease to amaze me too! :) Peace-Mark

Tim Kraft
    Participant

1John4:18—but perfect love casteth out fear…! I quote a scripture and you attack me. Why? Whether or not I am able to calmly walk through the valley of the shadow of death and fear no evil, because God is with me we neither one know until it happens. Believing and preparing my house for the great storms that will come is the process I am in. I guess you would have made fun of Noah while he was building a boat in the desert. If you choose to dwell in made up fears that haven't happened yet and make them real in your heart and mind and worry, and fear the worst against you, that is what you will begin to experience in your life.

You will create that future for yourself and those who agree with your destructive dream. Have you ever counted the amount of times Jesus said, “fear not” in the new testament? Fear and worry are destructive thoughts, made up in ones mind, that the person does not want to happenthat, and haven't yet happened. Fearing a made up dream. Everybody has a choice of what THEY CHOOSE to believe.
    At one point I felt we were friends, but now I feel disdain, hate, and anger from you! For my part I am truly sorry. If its ok with you I will continue to feel a friendship as best I can. Peace & Happiness to you and yours, TK

karmarie
    Participant

I see on the news that Japan is badly effected by Nuclear contamination and that one of the reactors has been abandoned. (If I got the story right)

Whoever goes in there to try and fix it would be on a suicide mission.

A good question is, would we choose to go in there and try and fix it? I think it would be a good thing to do, millions of peoples lives could be saved through that one act, and the land and even the world if it got bad.

karmarie
    Participant

And Japans just had another (shallow) Earthquake. 6.5 with another Tsunami warning issued.

mikeangel
    Participant

Quote (Tim Kraft @ Mar. 27 2011,21:09)
    1John4:18—but perfect love casteth out fear…! I quote a scripture and you attack me. Why? Whether or not I am able to calmly walk through the valley of the shadow of death and fear no evil, because God is with me we neither one know until it happens. Believing and preparing my house for the great storms that will come is the process I am in. I guess you would have made fun of Noah while he was building a boat in the desert. If you choose to dwell in made up fears that haven't happened yet and make them real in your heart and mind and worry, and fear the worst against you, that is what you will begin to experience in your life.                                            

You will create that future for yourself and those who agree with your destructive dream. Have you ever counted the amount of times Jesus said, “fear not” in the new testament? Fear and worry are destructive thoughts, made up in ones mind, that the person does not want to happenthat, and haven't yet happened. Fearing a made up dream. Everybody has a choice of what THEY CHOOSE to believe.
    At one point I felt we were friends, but now I feel disdain, hate, and anger from you! For my part I am truly sorry. If its ok with you I will continue to feel a friendship as best I can. Peace & Happiness to you and yours, TK

I am so sorry. I did not mean for you to take it like that. I didn't mean to attack you. I must come across the wrong way sometimes. We both believe in differant ways bro. We are individuals, and I felt like I have always told you what I agree with , as far as you say, and what I don't. You have done the same with me. No hard feelings. I may get a little too much into my zeal for what I believe because it is very important to me. I feel like I am fearless, or as much as possible, because even though I see all the things fortold in the bible coming to pass in front of my eyes, and I know scripturally that
    God interferes when his name is ignored and profaned, I am not afraid,and am actually getting more excited by the day. The most obvious development lately is the radicalization and turning over of most of the mid-east countrys around Israel,and Iran producing plutonium as fast as they can, and the painfully obvious armeggedon just around the corner. In the words of a local redneck “I ain't skerred”. Peace-Mark

terraricca
    Participant

all
    Dt 4:8 And what other nation is so great as to have such righteous decrees and laws as this body of laws I am setting before you today?
    Ps 11:3 When the foundations are being destroyed,
    what can the righteous do ?”
    Ps 17:1 Hear, O LORD, my righteous plea;
    listen to my cry.
    Give ear to my prayer—
    it does not rise from deceitful lips.
    Ps 19:9 The fear of the LORD is pure,
    enduring forever.
    The ordinances of the LORD are sure
    and altogether righteous.
    Ps 34:19 A righteous man may have many troubles,
    but the LORD delivers him from them all;

Ps 37:29 the righteous will inherit the land
    and dwell in it forever.

Ps 55:22 Cast your cares on the LORD
    and he will sustain you;
    he will never let the righteous fall.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

all
    Lev 18:24 “ ‘Do not defile yourselves in any of these ways, because this is how the nations that I am going to drive out before you became defiled.
    Lev 18:28 And if you defile the land, it will vomit you out as it vomited out the nations that were before you.
    Lev 20:23 You must not live according to the customs of the nations I am going to drive out before you. Because they did all these things, I abhorred them.

Ex 19:5 Now if you obey me fully and keep my covenant, then out of all nations you will be my treasured possession. Although the whole earth is mine,

Lev 20:23 You must not live according to the customs of the nations I am going to drive out before you. Because they did all these things, I abhorred them.

Lev 26:45 But for their sake I will remember the covenant with their ancestors whom I brought out of Egypt in the sight of the nations to be their God. I am the LORD.’ ”

Dt 4:6 Observe them carefully, for this will show your wisdom and understanding to the nations, who will hear about all these decrees and say, “Surely this great nation is a wise and understanding people.”

Dt 9:4 After the LORD your God has driven them out before you, do not say to yourself, “The LORD has brought me here to take possession of this land because of my righteousness.” No, it is on account of the wickedness of these nations that the LORD is going to drive them out before you.

Dt 12:30 and after they have been destroyed before you, be careful not to be ensnared by inquiring about their gods, saying, “How do these nations serve their gods? We will do the same.”
    Dt 15:6 For the LORD your God will bless you as he has promised, and you will lend to many nations but will borrow from none. You will rule over many nations but none will rule over you.

1Ch 16:8 Give thanks to the LORD, call on his name;
    make known among the nations what he has done.
    1Ch 16:24 Declare his glory among the nations,
    his marvelous deeds among all peoples.
    1Ch 16:26 For all the gods of the nations are idols,
    but the LORD made the heavens.

Mt 24:9 “Then you will be handed over to be persecuted and put to death, and you will be hated by all nations because of me.
    Mt 24:14 And this gospel of the kingdom will be preached in the whole world as a testimony to all nations, and then the end will come.

Lk 21:24 They will fall by the sword and will be taken as prisoners to all the nations. Jerusalem will be trampled on by the Gentiles until the times of the Gentiles are fulfilled.
    Lk 21:25 “There will be signs in the sun, moon and stars. On the earth, nations will be in anguish and perplexity at the roaring and tossing of the sea.
    Lk 24:47 and repentance and forgiveness of sins will be preached in his name to all nations, beginning at Jerusalem.

Pierre

terraricca
    Participant

All

Lk 13:22 Then Jesus went through the towns and villages, teaching as he made his way to Jerusalem.
    Lk 13:23 Someone asked him, “Lord, are only a few people going to be saved?”
    He said to them,
    Lk 13:24 “Make every effort to enter through the narrow door, because many, I tell you, will try to enter and will not be able to.

Pierre

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Malachi:4:1…For behold, the day(light) cometh, that shall burn(destroy) as an oven: and all the proud(religious no-it-all's) yea all those who do wickedly(works for perfection), shall be stubble(chaff) and the day(light, holy spirit fire) that cometh shall burn them(Jews) up, saith the Lord of hosts, that it shall leave them(Jews) neither root nor branch (they will be cut off, bundled and burned) BUT, to those that fear(respect and believe) my name shall the Sun(son) of righteousness arise with healing in his wings: and ye shall go forth(break away from their bondage) and grow up as calves of the stall.
    …..and ye shall tread down the wicked: for they shall be ashes(burned up) under the soles of your feet in the DAY that I shall do this…
    ….V5: Behold I will send you Elijah the prophet before(in front of) the coming of the great and dreadful day of the Lord….!

Jesus interpreted that John the Baptist was “Elijah” who was to come just prior to the great and dreadful day of the lord…..I shall pour out of my spirit on all mankind the Holy Ghost and Fire. The Holy Ghost for healing the nations and the fire is for destroying evil thinking, sin thinking, wrong thinking, or wicked thinking. The Truth/Jesus came to give us the spirit/fire of God to heal mankind and destroy evil thinking. Hence, repentance(turn around from the way you are going, or the old testament laws of works and deeds) for the remission of sin and hear (the good news) Gospel of God.

The end of time or last day is the great change from the old testament to the New Testament. The fulfillment of one covenant and the establishment of a new covenant in the blood of Christ. The end of the religious world order that was for a time. The new covenant is the eternal words of God through Jesus. The Kingdoms built on his words are eternal, never ending. THIS IS THE DAY OF THE LORD, we will rejoyce and be glad in it.

Jesus fulfilled the Law, the Prophets, and the Psalms(Luke24:44). Jesus is now at rest with his Father in the Temple, the Church, which is his body! US! He has given charge to us to plant more seed and grow a great Eden of God in the earth. Its time to harvest now. Others planted, God made it grow and we are to enter into their labors and reap the harvest of God. All the tools are here and ready for service. There is not one thing left for Jesus to accomplish for God. IT IS FINISHED! Now we must work the works of faith and heal the nations. IMO, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

If that makes you sleep at night Tim, so-be-it. But it's coming bro, like it or not this world is going to be toast, like scriptures prophesy. Its getting exponentialy worse, not better. We will soon find out…… Peace-mark

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Mark: It make no difference in my sleep. I fall asleep sitting straight up. World conditions will be world conditions as they always have been. Volitile destructive forces doing what they know, destroying life. I agree that the world is in a mess and has been for thousands of years. Today is nothing new. I perceive you are looking for a quick way out like an instant removal of certain people from the wars and destruction. If you choose to believe that then take it to heart, hold fast to it, know that is what is going to happen and stop fretting! The anticipation mixed with fear could bring all the destruction you see for others to yourself. Whatsoever things you ask for, believing you receive, you shall have. It might help the world if you believed for something good! IMO, TK

mikeangel
    Participant

But Tim I do. I have taken some of the good things I have gleaned from you and taken it to heart. I don't worry so much about being human and making mistakes. I do think that even though I fal short every day that God knows whats in my heart, and I can never measure up to his standard of perfection, I just have to do my best and accept myself, and love God and neighbors. Believe it or not that includes you. I strongly disagree, however, that I am “King of my own kingdom” and can do whatever I want. That to me is a horrible twist of scripture contradicted by many scriptures that you deny applys. Thats cool. The bible says many people will deny scriptures in the last days. You fulfill that IMO. You say Jesus will be in this age, when people have learned that there is no sin, only love. That ain't going to happen number one. Number two things are speeding up in the opposite direction. We have our own views, and history will soon show us which one of us had a clue. In the mean time, Peace and love, hope you are well and blessed-Mark

theodorej
    Participant

Quote (mikeangel @ Mar. 29 2011,12:13)
    If that makes you sleep at night Tim, so-be-it. But it's coming bro, like it or not this world is going to be toast, like scriptures prophesy. Its getting exponentialy worse, not better. We will soon find out…… Peace-mark

Greetings Marc…. Right you are …toast it will be…Let us not abandon the hope that burns in our hearts while in the face of adversity….Every one has the opportunity to survive the impending judgement,”Fear not for Iam with you”….My prayer is for the courage to stand and the wisdom to dicern….When Gods goverment is in place and the milenial reign begins there will be much work to be done and God will pour out his spirit and his law will be in the hearts of the survivors…Justice will be swift and sure for any who rebel,and the lion will lye with lamb,there will be no more war,no more disease and Gods holy days will be honored….How could it be any other way…In closing 2012 will pass without any supernatural events…IMO God is not going let some obscure tribe of murderous cannibals dictate the time of his judgement,this applies to the many false prophets that dare to call a time or even an hour…We still have some time all the pieces to the puzzle are on the board,and judgement iminint but in Gods good time not ours…

Tim Kraft
    Participant

Quote (theodorej @ Mar. 30 2011,00:43)

Quote (mikeangel @ Mar. 29 2011,12:13)

Greetings Marc…. Right you are …toast it will be…Let us not abandon the hope that burns in our hearts while in the face of adversity….Every one has the opportunity to survive the impending judgement,”Fear not for Iam with you”….My prayer is for the courage to stand and the wisdom to dicern….When Gods goverment is in place and the milenial reign begins there will be much work to be done and God will pour out his spirit and his law will be in the hearts of the survivors…Justice will be swift and sure for any who rebel,and the lion will lye with lamb,there will be no more war,no more disease and Gods holy days will be honored….How could it be any other way…In closing 2012 will pass without any supernatural events…IMO God is not going let some obscure tribe of murderous cannibals dictate the time of his judgement,this applies to the many false prophets that dare to call a time or even an hour…We still have some time all the pieces to the puzzle are on the board,and judgement iminint but in Gods good time not ours…

Theodore: The time is when Jesus comes! Jesus said it is better that he go away for he would come(manifest) again(in a new form) (the holy spirit of God the father). That where he is(Jesus at the right hand of the father in the Temple) we would be also in oneness together.

Truly it is the end time. To those who accept, Jesus and the father, dwell within the Kingdom of God, which is inside each individual human being. Jesus is with us, in us and works through us to gather the harvest of souls that accept and believe.

Those that accept the presense and power of Christ the annointing of God will walk by faith through the fire. Sin, death, sickness and disease are of the evil one(wrong thinking). They shall have no power over those who hold fast to their faith in God. Those who will not deny Christ.

Those that say they would not deny Jesus though they be killed now have their chance to believe in life and forgo death.
    Those that overcome sin, sickness, disease by faith in life/God will live forever. It is truly the end of time when one accepts the eternal word of Christ. IMO, TK

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 474 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account