John 16,explained.

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Wakeup
    Participant

John 16:1   These things have I spoken unto you, that ye should not be offended.

DONT BE OFFENDED BY WHAT JESUS IS GOING TO SAY. SOMETIMES GOOD NEWS, AND SOMETIMES NOT SO GOOD NEWS

John 16:2   They shall put you out of the synagogues: yea, the time cometh, that whosoever killeth you will think that he doeth God service.

HIS FLOCK WILL BE PERSECUTED  BY THE WORLD; SOME KILLED,THINKING THEY DO GOD A SERVICE.

IF THE WORLD LOVE US, THAT MEANS THAT WE ARE OF THE SAME SPIRIT OF THE WORLD.

THE WORLD WILL HATE THE SPIRIT OF CHRIT.

John 16:3   And these things will they do unto you, because they have not known the Father, nor me.

BECAUSE *THEY* DONT KNOW GOD AND THE SON. (THEY), THIS IS SPEAKING OF SO CALLED

CHRISTIANS PERSECUTING  CHRISTIANS. THEY DONT KNOW THE FATHER AND THE SON.

YES, BROTHER AGAINST BROTHER. JUST AS THE JEWS PERSECUTING CHRISTIANS,WHICH PAUL DID.

MONEY AND FOOD SUPPLIES WILL PLAY A BIG PART IN THIS.

John 16:4   But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them. And these things I said not unto you at the beginning, because I was with you.

THIS PROPHECY WILL BE REMEMBERED WHEN THE TIME COMES.

John 16:5   But now I go my way to him that sent me; and none of you asketh me, Whither goest thou?

JESUS IS ABOUT TO GO AWAY BACK TO HIS FATHER. NO ONE ASK WHERE HE IS GOING.

John 16:6   But because I have said these things unto you, sorrow hath filled your heart.

THEY WERE SAD BECAUSE OF THE NEWS.

John 16:7  Nevertheless I tell you the truth; It is expedient for you that I go away: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you.

JUSUS SAID;  HE MUST GO AWAY,SO HE CAN SEND THE HOLY SPIRIT TO COMFORTH THEM.

FOR THE MOMENT THEY FOUND COMFORT BY JESUS BEING WITH THEM.

John 16:8  And when he is come, he will reprove the world of sin, and of righteousness, and of judgment:

THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL JUDGE THE WORLD OF THEIR SINS; AND OF THEIR RIGHTEOUSNESS.

John 16:9   Of sin, because they believe not on me;

OF SIN BECAUSE THEY BELIEVE NOT THAT JESUS CAME FROM HEAVEN AND DIED FOR OUR SINS.

THAT HE IS THE TRUE MESSIAH. THE TRUE SHEPHERD OF THE FLOCK. AND CAN RECOGNISE HIS VOICE.

NOT RECOGNISING AN OTHER SHEPHERD’S VOICE.

John 16:10   Of righteousness, because I go to my Father, and ye see me no more;

ONLY THE RIGHTEOUS CAN COME TO THE FATHER.

John 16:11   Of judgment, because the prince of this world is judged.

SATAN THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD,HE RUNS THE SYSTEM OF THINGS.

TRADE; MONETARY; JUDICIAL; RELIGION, ART,ENTERTAINMENT,EDUCATION.

POLITICS, GREED,THE HUNGER FOR POWER.

John 16:12   I have yet many things to say unto you, but ye cannot bear them now.

CAN NOT BEAR BECAUSE THE HOLY SPIRIT NOT GIVEN YET.

John 16:13   Howbeit when he, the Spirit of truth, is come, he will guide you into all truth: for he shall not speak of himself; but whatsoever he shall hear, that shall he speak: and he will shew you things to come.

THE HOLY SPIRIT IS THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH; HE WILL SPEAK ON JESUS BEHALF. WHAT HE HEARS HE WILL SPEAK.

AND WILL GIVE THE KNOWLEDGE OF PROPHECY. HE SPEAKS TRUTH, BECAUSE GOD IS TRUTH.

John 16:14   He shall glorify me: for he shall receive of mine, and shall shew  unto you.

THE HOLY SPIRIT WILL GLORIFY JESUS; HE WILL RECEIVE OF JESUS, AND SHOW IT TO US,THE TRUE SEEKERS.

THE SPIRIT OF TRUTH IS *IN* THE WORD.  THE SPIRIT OF LYING IS IN ALL  LIES.

John 16:15   All things that the Father hath are mine: therefore said I, that he shall take of mine, and shall shew  unto you.

THE FATHER HAS GIVEN JESUS ALL THINGS; EVEN THE HOLY SPIRIT;AND WILL SEND IT TO WHOM HE WANTS.John 16:16   A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

JESUS LEFT THEM FOR A FEW DAYS; THEN SHOWED HIM SELF  ON THE THIRD DAY.

John 16:17  Then said  of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?

THE DISCIPLES COULD NOT UNDESTAND THE SPEECH.

John 16:18   They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? we cannot tell what he saith.

PLEASE EXPLAIN, THEY ASK.

John 16:19   Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?

JESUSSAID TO THEM; WHAT ARE YOU ENQUIRING?

John 16:20   Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

THEY WILL SORROW TO SEE THE MASTER KILLED,BUT WILL REJOICE WHEN HE SHOW UP AGAIN.

THE WORLD SHALL REJOICE BECAUSE THE WAY TO GOD IS OPEN. NOW THEY CAN ENTER IN THE DOOR TO FIND PEACE AND

REDEMPTION. WE MUST ENTER IN,AND STAY IN;  WITH OUT FALLING AWAY.

John 16:21   A woman when she is in travail hath sorrow, because her hour is come: but as soon as she is delivered of the child, she remembereth no more the anguish, for joy that a man is born into the world.

A WOMAN IN LABOUR PAINS, WILL FORGET THE PAINS WHEN THE CHILD IS BORN.

John 16:22   And ye now therefore have sorrow: but I will see you again, and your heart shall rejoice, and your joy no man taketh from you.

THEY WERE IN SORROW TO HEAR THAT JUSUS MUST GO AWAY, BUT SHALL REJOICE TO SEE HIM AGAIN.John 16:23   And in that day ye shall ask me nothing. Verily, verily, I say unto you, Whatsoever ye shall ask the Father in my name, he will give  you.

1.ASK THE FATHER IN JESUS NAME,AND HE SHALL GIVE IT TO YOU.

2.YOU ASK, BUT RECEIVE NOT; BECAUSE YOU ASK AMIS.

3.YOU RECEIVE NOT BECAUSE THERE IS NO WIRELESS CONNECTION TO GOD.

4.YOU RECEIVE NOT,BECAUSE  OF YOUR WORKS.

5.YOU RECEIVE NOT; BECAUSE GOD HAS A PURPOSE, FOR YOUR SUFFERINGS.

GOD DOES NOT HAVE TO SAY YES TO EVERY PLEA. IF HE THINKS IT’S NOT FOR YOUR GOOD.

ALL NEED TO CARRY HIS OWN CROSS,AND STILL PRAISE GOD IN HIS HEART.

NOT ONLY PRAISE GOD WHEN GIVEN PLENTY. REMEMBER JOB.

John 16:24   Hitherto have ye asked nothing in my name: ask, and ye shall receive, that your joy may be full.

THEY WILL RECEIVE BECAUSE THEY HAVE BELIEVED, AND ACCEPTED THE WORD GIVEN.

John 16:25   These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.

JESUS WILL SHOW THEM OF THE FATHER; AND OF HIMSELF; AND ALSO TO ALL THAT THE FATHER HAD DRAWN TO HIMSELF.John 16:26   At that day ye shall ask in my name: and I say not unto you, that I will pray the Father for you:

JESUS HAD BEEN GIVEN ALL AUTHORITY. HE DOES NOT NEED TO ASK HIS FATHER FIRST.John 16:27   For the Father himself loveth you, because ye have loved me, and have believed that I came out from God.

THEY BELIEVED THAT JESUS CAME OUT FROM GOD. (THE WORD CAME OUT FROM GOD AND WAS MADE FLESH).

John 16:28   I came forth from the Father, and am come into the world: again, I leave the world, and go to the Father.

JESUS CAME FORTH FROM THE FATHER;WAS MADE FLESH THROUGH HIS BIRTH; NOW BACK WITH HIS FATHER.

SPIRIT—FLESH—SPIRIT AGAIN.

John 16:29  His disciples said unto him, Lo, now speakest thou plainly, and speakest no proverb.

JESUS WAS UNDERSTOOD BY HIS DISCIPLES.

John 16:30   Now are we sure that thou knowest all things, and needest not that any man should ask thee: by this we believe that thou camest forth from God.

CAME FORTH FROM GOD. NOT CREATED BY GOD. DO YOU BELIEVE THAT CELLS CAN DIVIDE ITSELF?

WHY IS THIS SO HARD TO ACCEPT? JESUS CAME FORTH FROM GOD. PROCEEDED OUT FROM GOD.

John 16:31   Jesus answered them, Do ye now believe?

THEY BELIEVED; BUT DO YOU BELIEVE?  OR DO YOU HEAR SOME OTHER SHEPHERDS VOICE?

John 16:32   Behold, the hour cometh, yea, is now come, that ye shall be scattered, every man to his own, and shall leave me alone: and yet I am not alone, because the Father is with me.

THEY WERE SCATTERED,WE ALSO ARE SCATTERED, BECAUSE  THE TRUTH IS TAKEN AWAY FROM US.

THEREFORE WE ARE OF MANY; NOT OF ONE BROTHERHOOD.

THE PRINCE OF THIS WORLD HAS DIVIDED GOD’S CHURCH INTO MANY.

A STUMBLING BLOCK TO THE TRUTH.

John 16:33   These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world.

IN ZION THE CITY OF GOD WE FIND PEACE,AND GOD FEARING PEOPLE.

IN BABYLON THE CITY OF THE WORLD,THERE IS TRIBULATIONS.

COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE SO YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE OF HER PLAGUES.

THINK NOT AS BABYLON THINKS. DO NOT AS BABYLON IS DOING. HUNGER NOT FOR FOOD THAT PERISH.

HUNGER FOR KNOWLEDGE AND GOOD WORKS;  TREASURES IN HEAVEN

WALK IN THE SPIRIT OF CHRIST. THE CITY OF GOD WILL BE ESTABLISHED IN JERUSALEM,AND WE SHALL RULE.

Shalom.

wakeup.

journey42
    Participant

Hi Wakeup

Another good post. Thank you for all your efforts in explaining and sharing the truth.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account