JOHN 1:1 who is the WORD?

Viewing 20 posts - 9,761 through 9,780 (of 25,612 total)
  • Author
    jammin
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 23 2012,14:33)

Quote (jammin @ Aug. 22 2012,19:10)
    you talk too much limjunus.
    your words are non sense.

do you believe that your father is truly HUMAN??yes or no?

do you believe that you, just like your father, is also TRULY HUMAN?? yes or no?

Hi Jammin,

Are YOU suggesting that Jesus was not truly human?

God bless
    Ed J (Joshua 22:34)
    http://www.holycitybiblecode.org

let me post the bible
    Philippians 2:6-7

Contemporary English Version (CEV)

6 Christ was truly God.
    But he did not try to remain[a]
    equal with God.
    7 Instead he gave up everything
    and became a slave,
    when he became
    like one of us.

he became like one of us.
    of course he is truly HUMAN.
    he is truly God. he is truly HUMAN.

he became like one of us.

1 John 4:2
    and you can know which ones come from God. His Spirit says that Jesus Christ had a truly human body.

that is what the bible says

limjunus
    Participant

do you believe that you, just like your father, is also TRULY HUMAN?? yes or no?

John 7:16 NKJV

“Jesus answered them and said, “My doctrine is not Mine, but His who sent Me.”

The recognized truly God (Jesus Christ) of Jammin, have no doctrine of his own?

Is there a truly God have no doctrines of his own?

Jammin answered and insisting: Yes. Jesus Christ is truly God but have no doctrines of his own.

:D

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Aug. 22 2012,21:38)

Quote (limjunus @ Aug. 22 2012,20:02)

My Father is truly human and I also truly human, both of us are truly human

good.

now you agree that BOTH of you are truly HUMAN.

i want to repeat again my question.
    do you believe that both of you have only one nature and that is your HUMAN nature??? yes or no???

Jammin, really doing his utmost best to divert the issue to human nature and not to God's nature.

What are you trying to discuss Jammin, God's nature or human nature?

Do you have a verse that the God's nature is the same of the human nature?

Answer me, yes or no?

He he he :D (boomerang)

carmel
    Participant

Quote (Ed J @ Aug. 23 2012,14:26)

Quote (jammin @ Aug. 22 2012,16:54)
    ed,

it is hard to ignore the truth. it is hard to ignore the teaching of the apostle. john believes that the Word in john 1.1 is the son of God (christ)

John 1:14

Amplified Bible (AMP)

14 And the Word (Christ) became flesh (human, incarnate) and tabernacled (fixed His tent of flesh, lived awhile) among us; and we [actually] saw His glory (His honor, His majesty), such glory as an only begotten son receives from his father, full of grace (favor, loving-kindness) and truth.

sorry ed. but that is what the bible says.
    your illusion is not supported by the truth of the bible

Hi Jemmin,

Man-made doctored alterations of God's word carry no weight.    

God bless

What were we before that – an idea in God's head (perhaps)
    Perhaps you missed it.

Yes I did, sorry.

Edj,

I WOULD MOSTLY APPRECIATE IT IF YOU WERE TO REFLECT AND EXPRESS YOUR OPINION,REGARDING THIS POST.

Now God has no ideas, God doesn't plan,

GOD JUST ACT PERFECT IN AN INSTANAT. HE KNOWS ALL THROUGHOUT. THERE'S NO BEGINNING OR AN END TO ANY THING HE DOES.THE BEGINNINGS ARE FOR US ONLY!!! IT SIMPLY KEEP ON GROWING, EXPANDING IN HIS RICHES.

SO, SINCE CREATION WAS ENTIRELY IN JESUS'S SPIRIT,BY JESUS' SPIRIT, AND FOR JESUS' SPIRIT, AND JESUS' SPIRIT WAS ETERNALLY ONE IN THE FATHER, WE WERE IN THE LOINS OF JESUS SPIRIT, IN A MODE TO SAY IN ORDER TO UNDERSTAND.

SO WE WERE FAR BETTER THEN WE ARE NOW NO???

WE WERE GODS NO!!!

SO IF WE WERE IN THAT HIGH STATE, DO YOU BELIEVE THAT THE OMNIPOTENCE OF GOD WOULD CREATE THE ENTIRE CREATION AND IT WOULD END IN A STATE INFERIOR TO WHAT IT ORIGINALLY WAS???

OR SUPERIOR TO WHAT ORIGINALLY WAS???

I BELIEVE THAT IT WOULD BE SUPERIOR, OTHERWISE GOD WOULD NOT HAVE SUCCEEDED IN HIS OMNOPOTENCE AND ADDED HIS RICHES.NO???

SO IN YOUR OPINION WHAT SHOULD BE OUR STATE ON THE LAST DAY, CONSIDERRING THE FACT THAT WE WERE HIDDEN SUBSTANCE OF GOD, WHICH MYSELF I WOULD HAVE PREFERRED THAT I HAD REMAINED IN THAT STATE RATHER THEN RISK TO END UP IN HELLFIRE

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS WHO MADE US GODS LIKE HIM ON EARTH,AND EVENTUALLY LIKE HIM ON THE LAST DAY IN HEAVEN

CHARLES

Ed J
    Participant

Hi Charles,

Sounds like you want to argue over speculations.

God bless

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Aug. 23 2012,17:30)
    SO IN YOUR OPINION WHAT SHOULD BE OUR STATE ON THE LAST DAY,

CHARLES

Hi Charles,

Resurrected

God bless

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Aug. 23 2012,04:34)

limjunus,Aug. wrote:

[/quote]

“For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, “THE MAN” Christ Jesus

Limjunus,

Can you be kind enough to explain what the requirements HAD TO BE IN ORDER FOR JESUS TO ESTABLISH HIMSELF AS A MEDIATOR  between GOD and MAN considering the fact that many accept him as MAN, but not as GOD ??

How can Jesus be such a mediator and be only A MAN!!

I don't believe it is  possible for a normal  mediator to succeed and be accepted by two particular parties if he is not equally qualified in their respective GROUND.

Therefore Jesus Christ was only qualified as MAN AND NOT AS GOD???

PEACE AND LOVE IN JESUS

CAHRLES

1 TimoTHY 2:5 KJV

For there is one God, and one mediator between God and men, the man Christ Jesus;

John 6:44
    King James Version (KJV)
    “No man can come to me, except the Father [the only true God] which hath sent me draw him: and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 14:6
    King James Version (KJV)
    “Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

There is no messages from the Bible that the mediator between God and men should be a truly God, because the mediator or the redeemer of all sinners must be a holy man.

A holy man would be suited to be the redeemer and to avoid the violation of the law that only the sinners must be condemned; a holy man could not be punish because of the sinners except the holy man would accept the plan of God that he should make the sinners as his body or church; then it is the righteous way before God;that's the very important reason why Jesus Christ build his own church and had purchased it with his own life. Ref. Eph. 2:15-18 / Acts 20:28 Lamsa Hebrews 9:18-26

jammin
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Aug. 23 2012,16:48)

Jammin answered and insisting: Yes. Jesus Christ is truly God but have no doctrines of his own.

Christ came here to do the will of his father.

i still have a question for you boy.

the question is categorical

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Aug. 23 2012,05:54)

limjunus,Aug. wrote:

[/quote]

John 13:16 NKJV
    “Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him.”

Father is the sender and greater than the sent, Jesus Christ. THE TRUE ONLY GOD, DID NOT SENT HIMSELF BUT HE SENT THE “CHRIST' THE SO CALLED THE BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD THE HEIRS OF EVERYTHING CREATED BY GOD.

Limjunus,

COULD God have come INTO THE WORLD AS A SPIRIT??? DEFINITELY NOT HE WOULD HAVE BEEN USELESS LIKE HE WAS IN THE OT!!

Could God have  send a SPIRIT INTO THE WORLD??? DEFINITELY NOT HE WOULD HAVE BEEN USELESS AS WELL!!

So God had come INTO THE WORLD BOTH AS A SPIRIT OF THE FATHER, AND AS MAN IN JESUS CHRIST??? DEFINITELY YES SINCE HE HAD TO BE A MEDIATOR, BETWEEN GOD AND MAN,HE COULDN’T BE A ONE SIDED MEDIATOR,ONLY A MAN, OR ELSE HE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SO!!

BUT THE SPIRIT( OF THE FATHER) GIVES LIFE, THE FLESH (OF JESUS) COUNTS FOR NOTHING!!

SO THE SPIRIT OF THE FATHER IS GREATER THEN THE FLESH BODY OF JESUS!! DEFINITELY YES!!

IN FACT JESUS, GOD'S GENUINE SPIRIT AS A SOUL DESTROYED THE FLESH HIMSELF PURPOSELY TO TRANSFORM IT INTO HIS SUBSTANCE:

SPIRITUAL FLESH THROUGH HIS SOUL

SO GOD THROUGH JESUS ACCOMPLISHED WHAT SATAN BELIEVED IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE, LIKE MOST OF YOU STILL BELIEVE.

GOD IN FLESH!!

SO YOU ARE KEEPING SATAN WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE.

John 17:1:2 As thou hast given him POWER OVER ALL FLESH,(TO BE GOD IN FLESH) that he may give eternal life to all whom thou hast given him

NOW READ THIS:

Jeremiah 32: 27And the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah, saying: Behold I am the Lord the GOD OF ALL FLESH . shall any thing be hard for me?

WHO IS THE GOD OF ALL FLESH??? THE FATHER , THE SON , OR BOTH!!!

AND THIS:

41 And I will rejoice over them, when I shall do them good: and I will plant them in this land in truth, with my whole heart, and with all my soul

NOW,  WHO HAS A HEART( OF FLESH ),AND A SOUL, THE FATHER OR THE SON???  OR BOTH??? SINCE THE FATHER IS IN THE SON AND THE SON IS IN THE FATHER

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Carmel,

you said:

(a>) “COULD God have come INTO THE WORLD AS A SPIRIT??? DEFINITELY NOT HE WOULD HAVE BEEN USELESS LIKE HE WAS IN THE OT!!

(b.) Could God have send a SPIRIT INTO THE WORLD??? DEFINITELY NOT HE WOULD HAVE BEEN USELESS AS WELL!!

(a.) There is no passages in the Bible that the One and only true God, must come into the world by himself.

The Bible tell us that the One and only true God shall sent a very special man, a holy man to redeem the sinners.

(b.) Here is the proof to rebut your claim, Carmel.

Revelation 5:6 King James Version (KJV)

“And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.”

Revelation 4:5 King James Version (KJV)
    “And out of the throne proceeded lightnings and thunderings and voices: and there were seven lamps of fire burning before the throne, which are the seven Spirits of God.

The only truly God, can send an spirit to the earth, because He has seven spirits.[U]

The true God, did not come to this world but instead He sent His begotten Son to be our redeemer.

1 John 4:9-10, 14 (KJV)
    “In this was manifested the love of God toward us, because that God sent his only begotten Son into the world, that we might live through him.”

10. “Herein is love, not that we loved God, but that he loved us, and sent his Son to be the propitiation for our sins.”

14. “And we have seen and do testify that the Father sent the Son to be the Saviour of the world.”

The above messages is the truth from God to justify the mediator must be a man, but a holy man.

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (jammin @ Aug. 23 2012,19:14)

again Jammin…rhetorical questions?

ha ha ha :D

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Aug. 23 2012,05:54)

limjunus,Aug. wrote:

[/quote]

John 13:16 NKJV
    “Most assuredly, I say to you, a servant is not greater than his master; nor is he who is sent greater than he who sent him.”

Father is the sender and greater than the sent, Jesus Christ. THE TRUE ONLY GOD, DID NOT SENT HIMSELF BUT HE SENT THE “CHRIST' THE SO CALLED THE BEGOTTEN SON OF GOD THE HEIRS OF EVERYTHING CREATED BY GOD.

Limjunus,

COULD God have come INTO THE WORLD AS A SPIRIT??? DEFINITELY NOT HE WOULD HAVE BEEN USELESS LIKE HE WAS IN THE OT!!

Could God have  send a SPIRIT INTO THE WORLD??? DEFINITELY NOT HE WOULD HAVE BEEN USELESS AS WELL!!

So God had come INTO THE WORLD BOTH AS A SPIRIT OF THE FATHER, AND AS MAN IN JESUS CHRIST??? DEFINITELY YES SINCE HE HAD TO BE A MEDIATOR, BETWEEN GOD AND MAN,HE COULDN’T BE A ONE SIDED MEDIATOR,ONLY A MAN, OR ELSE HE WOULD NOT HAVE BEEN SO!!

BUT THE SPIRIT( OF THE FATHER) GIVES LIFE, THE FLESH (OF JESUS) COUNTS FOR NOTHING!!

SO THE SPIRIT OF THE FATHER IS GREATER THEN THE FLESH BODY OF JESUS!! DEFINITELY YES!!

IN FACT JESUS, GOD'S GENUINE SPIRIT AS A SOUL DESTROYED THE FLESH HIMSELF PURPOSELY TO TRANSFORM IT INTO HIS SUBSTANCE:

SPIRITUAL FLESH THROUGH HIS SOUL

SO GOD THROUGH JESUS ACCOMPLISHED WHAT SATAN BELIEVED IT WAS NOT POSSIBLE, LIKE MOST OF YOU STILL BELIEVE.

GOD IN FLESH!!

SO YOU ARE KEEPING SATAN WITH A SMILE ON HIS FACE.

John 17:1:2 As thou hast given him POWER OVER ALL FLESH,(TO BE GOD IN FLESH) that he may give eternal life to all whom thou hast given him

NOW READ THIS:

Jeremiah 32: 27And the word of the Lord came to Jeremiah, saying: Behold I am the Lord the GOD OF ALL FLESH . shall any thing be hard for me?

WHO IS THE GOD OF ALL FLESH??? THE FATHER , THE SON , OR BOTH!!!

AND THIS:

41 And I will rejoice over them, when I shall do them good: and I will plant them in this land in truth, with my whole heart, and with all my soul

NOW,  WHO HAS A HEART( OF FLESH ),AND A SOUL, THE FATHER OR THE SON???  OR BOTH??? SINCE THE FATHER IS IN THE SON AND THE SON IS IN THE FATHER

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Jesus Christ telling to us the truth from his God.

You know who I am and you know where I come from, but you do not know him, the true.

I come to give you understanding about the true one and the eternal life, listen to me you stubborn hearts,… I spoke the words of my God to you,.. you must know that my Father is the only true God, …. and you must know that He is the one who sent me..” I A MAN spoken to you the truth that I had heard from my God…”

Why not listen to Jesus? ,… why you listen only to yourself? ???

limjunus
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 23 2012,07:25)

Quote (limjunus @ Aug. 22 2012,03:02)
    How many times I have answered you about, Mike also have answered you already.

Give him a week or two, limjunis.  The same question will be back again, along with his accusations that we “haven't finished our homework”.  :)

Like I said, I've been having this discussion with him since page 1 of this thread.

It seems to me that we all have but ONE Almighty God who created us.  That ONE has a Son named Jesus.

So unless Jesus has a Son named Jesus, he can't possibly be that ONE.

You are making good points here, limjunis.  I hope you eventually join us in some of the other threads here.

You are right MIke

Time to go for anoter issue. :D

limjunus
    Participant

Jammin theme song is “TOGETHER AGAIN”… :D

jammin
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Aug. 23 2012,19:25)

Quote (jammin @ Aug. 23 2012,19:14)

again Jammin…rhetorical questions?

ha ha ha  :D

non sense….

ill repeat

jammin
    Participant

Quote (limjunus @ Aug. 23 2012,19:46)
    Jammin theme song is “TOGETHER AGAIN”… :D

great pretender is a nice song for you.

i remember your favorite NLT LOL
    you are using the NLT to prove christ is not God but NLT believes he is God (john 1.18)

LOL

your brain has no nutrition . take some vitamins. LOL

btw,
    you are still not aswering my question. im just reminding you. you may ask help LOL

carmel
    Participant

Ed wrote:

[/quote]

Resurrected

Edj,

In every sense like Christ.

Since He is our brother

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

Ed J
    Participant

Quote (carmel @ Aug. 24 2012,08:16)

Ed wrote:

[/quote]

Resurrected

Edj,

In every sense like Christ.

Since He is our brother

Peace and love in Jesus

Charles

:)

Your brother
    in Christ, Jesus.
    holycitybiblecode.org

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Aug. 22 2012,20:41)
    No, it was not I who said “the Word in John 1:1 represented the Divine Plan of Yahweh.” I also never once suggested “the Divine Plan actually WAS Yahweh.”

In the beginning was the plan [of Yahweh], and the plan [of Yahweh] was with Him in the beginning, and the plan [of Yahweh] was sublime. The plan [of Yahweh] became flesh, and tabernacled among us with the esteem of Yahweh's only begotten son [Yahshua].

Those above words are YOURS, Frank.

Frank4YAHWEH
    Participant

Quote (mikeboll64 @ Aug. 24 2012,09:02)

Quote (Frank4YAHWEH @ Aug. 22 2012,20:41)
    No, it was not I who said “the Word in John 1:1 represented the Divine Plan of Yahweh.” I also never once suggested “the Divine Plan actually WAS Yahweh.”

In the beginning was the plan [of Yahweh], and the plan [of Yahweh] was with Him in the beginning, and the plan [of Yahweh] was sublime. The plan [of Yahweh] became flesh, and tabernacled among us with the esteem of Yahweh's only begotten son [Yahshua].

Those above words are YOURS, Frank.

Mike,

Yes, this is how I had reworded what you had said in accordance to what it is that I believe, but the following are not MY words!

“the Word in John 1:1 represented the Divine Plan of Yahweh.”

“the Divine Plan actually WAS Yahweh.”

You can pervert and twist what I have actually said and do the same with Father Yahweh's inspired prophetic word till you are blue in the face! Have at it and have fun in doing so, since this is the only personal reward that you will ever receive! :D  

WHO IS THE WORD?
    John Chapter One

ELOHIM: ONE, OR MORE THAN ONE?
    Exodus 32
    By Voy Wilks
    3/9/98

The Pre-existence
    Philippians 2:5-11
    By Voy Wilks
    1/29/92

Did Yahshua Create Or Pre-exist His Birth?

“Jesus IS God!”?

mikeboll64
    Blocked

Then let's just use your words as you wrote them:

In the beginning was the plan [of Yahweh]

It seems from the first part that you are equating the Greek word “logos” with “the plan of Yahweh”. I called it the “Divine Plan”, because I think one of your cut and pastes listed it that way.

and the plan [of Yahweh] was with Him in the beginning, and the plan [of Yahweh] was sublime.

Where do you get the word “sublime”? The Greek words are “and god was the logos”, not “sublime was the logos”, right? And, like I told you already, since the word “theos” in 1:1c is NOT in the adjectival form, it cannot mean “sublime”. It means either “THE god”, or “A god”.

The plan [of Yahweh] became flesh, and tabernacled among us with the esteem of Yahweh's only begotten son [Yahshua].

On this one, I've asked you why a PLAN of Yahweh would have the esteem of a SON of Yahweh? Why do you suppose that is, Frank?

Viewing 20 posts - 9,761 through 9,780 (of 25,612 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account