Jesus or muhammad

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 385 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

Miia
    Participant

Hi Bd,

Scripture says every fact must be established by the testimony of two or three witnesses.

If you believe the scriptures to be truth, then we have more than two or three scriptural witnesses to the truth Jesus was crucified (including the spirit of truth who reveals all truth), and that is even excluding Paul (but not Hebrews because Paul was not the author of Hebrews).

You have one “witness” testifying Jesus was not crucified, and how many years later. You trust that?

Miia
    Participant

The Quran says clearly:

(1) That they said (in boast), “We killed Christ Jesus the son of Mary, the Messenger of Allah”;- but they killed him not, nor crucified him, but so it was made to appear to them, and those who differ therein are full of doubts, with no (certain) knowledge, but only conjecture to follow, for of a surety they killed him not:-

( سورة النساء , An-Nisa, Chapter #4, Verse #157)

Bd.

Though they killed him (the son of God) so it was and so it appeared… they did not succeed, because he was raised from the dead!

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

“Messiah” means God’s anointed LEADER – do you agree?

B’shem
    YHVH

Ed J
    Participant

BD?

bodhitharta
    Participant

Yes the Jews were waiting for their promised Messiah to come and it was realized with Jesus coming but they rejected him

bodhitharta
    Participant

you do agree that Jesus was not sent to be the Messiah to other than the Jews right? This is what he said not me:

Matthew 15:24 He answered, “I was sent only to the lost sheep of Israel.”

Ed J
    Participant

you do agree that Jesus was not sent to be the Messiah to other than the Jews right?

Hi BD,

The term “Messiah” as understood by the Jews will be God’s appointed LEADER to restore the Kingdom of David.
    But that is not what God had in mind, He instead made “Jesus Christ” LEADER in bringing God’s Kingdom to Earth.

6 And he said, It is a light thing that thou shouldest be my servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the
    preserved of Israel: I will also give thee for a light to the Gentiles, that thou mayest be my salvation unto the end of the earth.
    7 Thus saith YHVH, the Redeemer of Israel, and his Holy One(Jesus Christ), to him whom man despiseth, to him whom the nation abhorreth, to a servant of rulers, Kings shall see and arise, princes also shall worship, because of the LORD that is faithful, and the Holy One of Israel, and he(YHVH) shall choose thee(Jesus Christ). (Isaiah 49:6-7)

Isaiah 49:6 says Christ Jesus will bring God’s salvation to the ends of the Earth
    Why do you reject God’s word and instead make the false prophet YOUR leader?

B’shem
    YHVH

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Of course there is salvation in no one else. acts 4

How can you escape if you neglect so great a salvation?[Heb 2.2]

But one thing that is universal is the love of men for the disciplines of religion thinking it helps their case.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Do you love your muslim laws?

Do you think your laws are more valid than those of the jews?

The Jews can no longer be saved by their laws but you think there is a future in following yours?

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Romans 8:14 For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, they are the sons of God.

But access to the Spirit is through Jesus Christ.

Do you plan to be reborn into him?

bodhitharta
    Participant

The Quran speaks of Jesus in the correct way: you quote: Of course there is salvation in no one else. acts 4

You have a problem here because Jesus says:

Matthew 7:21
    Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

So in acts 4 it can’t mean it is the actual way to be saved. plus this is just a quote from the old testament applied to Jesus so unless you also think Jesus is Jehovah:

Joel 2:32Darby Translation (DARBY)

32 And it shall be that whosoever shall call upon the name of Jehovah shall be saved: for in mount Zion and in Jerusalem shall be deliverance, as Jehovah hath said, and for the residue whom Jehovah shall call.

So is Jesus “Jehovah”? You should understand that whosoever is bringing the message you must believe in that person for not believing in them is not believing in God, for instance you cannot believe the Quran without believing in Muhammad you cannot believe in the commandments without believing in Moses and you all have been wrong about Moses many are saved because of Moses and in heaven there will be songs of praise for him, many many people have lived righteous lives and actually had no need of a savior according to Jesus:

Mark 2:17
    And Jesus having heard [it] says to them, They that are strong have not need of a physician, but those who are ill. I have not come to call righteous [men], but sinners.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Many are called but few are chosen.

Matthew 7:21
    Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.

Calling Jesus Lord saves nobody

He also said “Why do you call me Lord Lord and not do as I say?”

Joel speaks about the remnant people of Israel, the sons of Zion.

God also promise he will pour out His Spirit on all flesh in this chapter.

Of course if all men already were of the Spirit of god this would be superfluous.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

You will not disprove the truth of the Word of God by seeking a few verses that are less obviously congruent.

You oppose the Spirit of God in so doing.

Are you that strong?

bodhitharta
    Participant

I don’t want to disprove anything better to improve understanding, am i right?

Ed J
    Participant

I don’t want to disprove anything better to improve understanding, am i right?

Hi BD,

Why do you follow the false prophet? Lies are
    NOT any improvement. The god of the quran (Muhammad)
    didn’t even know that Jesus’ mother Mary was not the sister of Aaron.

So much for improving YOUR understanding – YOUR prophet made many errors in his ‘book of fraud’

B’shem
    YHVH

bodhitharta
    Participant

Ed we have already been over these false accusations of yours many times it would be nice to see you develop and actually grab on to some real theology or philosophical understanding regarding Islam even the Jews who are a light unto the gentiles recognize that Muslims worship the same God, let them be your light but first understand Christianity before Muhammad

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Allah
    Some archaeological excavation quests have led to the discovery of ancient pre-Islamic inscriptions and tombs made by Arabic-speaking Christians in the ruins of a church at Umm el-Jimal in Northern Jordan, which contained references to Allah as the proper name of God, and some of the graves contained names such as “Abd Allah” which means “the servant/slave of Allah”.[48][49][50]

The name Allah can be found countless times in the reports and the lists of names of Christian martyrs in South Arabia, as reported by antique Syriac documents of the names of those martyrs from the era of the Himyarite and Aksumite kingdoms.[8][51]

A Christian leader named Abd Allah ibn Abu Bakr ibn Muhammad was martyred in Najran in 523 AD, as he had worn a ring that said “Allah is my lord”.[8][52]

In an inscription of Christian martyrion dated back to 512 AD, references to Allah can be found in both Arabic and Aramaic, which called him “Allah” and “Alaha”, and the inscription starts with the statement “By the Help of Allah”.[8][53][54]

In pre-Islamic Gospels, the name used for God was “Allah”, as evidenced by some discovered Arabic versions of the New Testament written by Arab Christians during the pre-Islamic era in Northern and Southern Arabia.[55][56][57]

Pre-Islamic Arab Christians have been reported to have raised the battle cry “Ya La Ibad Allah” (O slaves of Allah) to invoke each other into battle.[58]

“Allah” was also mentioned in pre-Islamic Christian poems by some Ghassanid and Tanukhid poets in Syria and Northern Arabia.[59][60][61]

Jews understand Allah:

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Jesus is the only way to God.

Religion does not cut it

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

Ed J
    Participant

‘al-Lah’ is satan

Viewing 20 posts - 61 through 80 (of 385 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account