God has no son/God has no gender to be a Father/God is GOD

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 164 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

You all call yourselves God’s sons and daughters and yet you all get punished the same all the Jews say they are the children of God and so do Christians
    the truth is God has no daughters and no sons, He is God Almighty he begets not nor is he begotten there is also none besides Him, He has no cousins or relatives…see your own wisdom collapse:

Psalm 82:6
    I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

sounds good!

Psalm 82:5-7King James Version (KJV)

5 They know not, neither will they understand; they walk on in darkness: all the foundations of the earth are out of course.

6 I have said, Ye are gods; and all of you are children of the most High.

7 But ye shall die like men, and fall like one of the princes.

If you are a god it cannot be taken away from you so you “children of God” will die

Both) the Jews and the Christians say: “We are sons of Allah, and his beloved.” Say: “Why then doth He punish you for your sins? Nay, ye are but men,- of the men he hath created: He forgiveth whom He pleaseth, and He punisheth whom He pleaseth: and to Allah belongeth the dominion of the heavens and the earth, and all that is between: and unto Him is the final goal (of all)”

( سورة المائدة , Al-Maeda, Chapter #5, Verse #18)

Adam is the son of God? but how when you say those born of the spirit are sons of God and yet you call Adam “fallen” he wasn’t called son when he was created but someone decided to give him the title son of God in the bible so Adam is the son of God

I will put evidence here so my testimony of the GREATNESS of GOD and His INCOMPARABLE GLORY be WITNESSED that the GLORIOUS QURAN is the WORD of GOD

bodhitharta
    Participant

Luke 10:22

“All things have been committed to me by my Father. No one knows who the Son is

except the Father

, and no one knows who the Father is except the Son and those to whom the Son chooses to reveal him.”

Who is the son? No one knows

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

Nonsense.

You show your ignorance of spiritual fatherhood and scripture.

Jn 8.44

“You are of your FATHER the devil, and the lusts of your FATHER you will do. He was a murderer from the beginning and abode not in the truth, because there was no truth in him. When he speaketh a lie, he speaketh of his own , for he is a liar and the FATHER of it””

kerwin
    Participant

Budhitharta,

God has no gender nor does he need it to father children as his children are the children by his Spirit and not by his body. He doesn’t have a body either.

NickHassan
    Participant

Hi BD,

You get confused between spiritual and physical fatherhood.

Then you take observed scientific facts of nature and try to apply them to the ways of the Creator God!

Your god is far too small if you think you can judge and rule him.

bodhitharta
    Participant

God creates He doesn’t Father and since He has no gender to be a Male or a Female He cannot be a Father or a Mother….would you call God “Mother” of course not . Father and son very Patriarchal but God created them both Male and Female in his image so why “Father” why not “Mother” ah! Best to just call God “God”. God and His “Christ” this is the truth, this is the right way.

But if you insist on your own perception than at least perceive correctly what you believe:

Deuteronomy 32:18

“You were unmindful of the Rock that bore you; you forgot the God who gave you birth.

Hosea 13:8 God described as a mother bear

Like a bear robbed of her cubs, I will attack them and tear them asunder…”

Isaiah 66:13

As a mother comforts her child, so I will comfort you; you shall be comforted in Jerusalem.”

Isaiah 42:14 God

as a woman in labor

“For a long time I have held my peace, I have kept myself still and restrained myself; now I will cry out like a woman in labor, I will gasp and pant.”

Luke 15:8-10 God as woman looking for her lost coin

Jesus: “Or what woman having ten silver coins, is she loses one of them, does not light a lamp, sweep the house, and search carefully until she finds it? When she has found it, she calls together her friends and neighbors saying, ‘Rejoice with me, for I have found the coin that I had lost.’ Just so, I tell you, there is joy in the presence of the angels of God over one sinner who repents.”

So is God a Mother?

bodhitharta
    Participant

So do you accept Spiritual motherhood? God is a Spirit worship God in Spirit and Truth; God has no son and is not a mother or a Father all such terms are metaphor and/or analogy. You are all servants and God punishes or blesses whom He pleases.

Ed J
    Participant

How can he… ?

bodhitharta
    Participant

EDJ

VERY STUPID VIDEO, God cannot do all things because God is All powerful i.e. He cannot be weak, He cannot not be God so it is a VERY STUPID VIDEO

God cannot Lie, there are many things that God cannot do, so this video is EXTREMELY STUPID. Nick, t8, Gene,Kerwin and others says God cannot be a trinity and they are right…..But you Post this most STUPID of Videos….do you believe this video?

kerwin
    Participant

Bodhithara,

The Hebrew word translated “spirit” is feminine. The same with the word wisdom.

Elohim is masculine.

If the word Elohim was translated to God then the pronoun was was originally he and then later changed by translators that could not except the idea of a male bearing children (Deuteronomy 32:18).

bodhitharta
    Participant

Hi K

Bodhithara,

The Hebrew word translated “spirit” is feminine. The same with the word wisdom.

Elohim is masculine.

If the word Elohim was translated to God then the pronoun was was originally he and then later changed by translators that could not except the idea of a male bearing children (Deuteronomy 32:18).

I keep saying it is understandable that people would use terms they can understand but the problem is when they take those terms and make them dogma when they are just figures of speech.

kerwin
    Participant

Bothitharta,

I have enough problems fighting my own human nature. Some people claim things they should know are false but that is what self denial is all about. Those that are afraid of the truth take shelter in it. That is why you see division in the Christian Church. Islam and its divisions are just another branch of those feuding in the Christian Church and so is Judaism. The later claims they are united with different “traditions” but the words “traditions” is a euphemism for sect and Islam is no different. All three religions are broken down into “liberal”. “conservative” and “orthodox” sects.

As far as I can see they are all blind guides.

Ed J
    Participant

Hi BD,

No, it instead shows just how stupid islam is.

That which is born of spirit is spirit and
    that which is born of FLESH is FLESH.

Muhammad did not know there was a difference.

Muhammad didn’t know what trinitarians actually believe.
    Muhammad didn’t know the sister of Aaron was not Jesus’ mother.

islam is a joke

Ed J
    Participant

The God of the bible (YHVH) has a Son

the god of islam (al-Lah) has no son

therefore they are different gods

bodhitharta
    Participant

EDJ

keep mocking God….the more you express your true self the better

Ed J
    Participant

“Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists?
    who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth?
    what is his name, and what is his son’s name, if thou canst tell?

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
    Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.” (Prov 30:4-6)

what is his name? …JEHOVAH
    what is his son’s name? …Jesus

Muhammad is found to be a liar!

bodhitharta
    Participant

@Kerwin

Bothitharta,

I have enough problems fighting my own human nature. Some people claim things they should know are false but that is what self denial is all about. Those that are afraid of the truth take shelter in it. That is why you see division in the Christian Church. Islam and its divisions are just another branch of those feuding in the Christian Church and so is Judaism. The later claims they are united with different “traditions” but the words “traditions” is a euphemism for sect and Islam is no different. All three religions are broken down into “liberal”. “conservative” and “orthodox” sects.

As far as I can see they are all blind guides.

The Quran even addresses that issue

As for those who divide their religion and break up into sects, thou hast no part in them in the least: their affair is with Allah: He will in the end tell them the truth of all that they did.

( سورة الأنعام , Al-Anaam, Chapter #6, Verse #159)

But people have cut off their affair (of unity), between them, into sects: each party rejoices in that which is with itself.

( سورة المؤمنون , Al-Mumenoon, Chapter #23, Verse #53)

Mankind was one single nation, and Allah sent Messengers with glad tidings and warnings; and with them He sent the Book in truth, to judge between people in matters wherein they differed; but the People of the Book, after the clear Signs came to them, did not differ among themselves, except through selfish contumacy. Allah by His Grace Guided the believers to the Truth, concerning that wherein they differed. For Allah guided whom He will to a path that is straight.

( سورة البقرة , Al-Baqara, Chapter #2, Verse #213)

Kerwin may God continue to Guide you

Ed J
    Participant

EDJ

keep mocking God….the more you express your true self the better

Hi BD,

It is you that judges God’s words and cast them aside to follow a false prophet.

bodhitharta
    Participant

“Who hath ascended up into heaven, or descended? who hath gathered the wind in his fists?
    who hath bound the waters in a garment? who hath established all the ends of the earth?
    what is his name, and what is his son’s name, if thou canst tell?

Every word of God is pure: he is a shield unto them that put their trust in him.
    Add thou not unto his words, lest he reprove thee, and thou be found a liar.” (Prov 30:4-6)

what is his name? …JEHOVAH
    what is his son’s name? …Jesus

Muhammad is found to be a liar!

I thought Adam was the son of God is he not? I thought Ephraim was the son of God is he not? I thought the entire Israel nation are the children of God are they not? But you for some reason chose to say Jesus even when the question occured hundreds of years before Jesus so what was the answer then?

Ed J
    Participant

No 72 virgins
    No 3000 boy slaves

No boiling like popcorn shrimp either
    Your cartoon fantasy false religion is a real joke

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 164 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account