Christians not embracing the end time

• This topic is empty.
Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 227 total)
  • Author
    bodhitharta
    Participant

Why is it you guys are always studying, focused and afraid about the end time? If you believe the Bible shouldn't you embrace whatever is coming? Jesus said TODAY is enough for you to worry about but you waste your live in endless speculation if whatever happens is the WILL OF GOD then why not embrace it? If you are saved as you all claim to be what is the fuss?

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Dec. 31 2013,16:11)
    Why is it you guys are always studying, focused and afraid about the end time? If you believe the Bible shouldn't you embrace whatever is coming? Jesus said TODAY is enough for you to worry about but you waste your live in endless speculation if whatever happens is the WILL OF GOD then why not embrace it? If you are saved as you all claim to be what is the fuss?

Boditharta.

Christians are worried because of lack of knowledge.
    The ones with knowledge are not worried,but are sounding the trumpet to warn them to get straight with the Lord
    for he is coming with the wrath of God.

There will be great tribulations as never ever before.
    All flesh will not be saved if not stoped short.
    But for the elect sake those days shall be shortened.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 01 2014,01:58)

Boditharta.

The ones with knowledge are not worried,but are sounding the trumpet to warn them to get straight with the Lord

wakeup.

What I am saying is why be concerned about it since it will occur regardless of what you study or think and regarding those who have a lack of knowledge isn't the message of the Gospel all you need to share? Endless speculation does nothing to focus the mind on loving and living a life of Christian devotion and in fact all you call enemies should be loved according to your own belief. You don't have to demonize others all the time to convert, teach or preach.

It should suffice that Jesus was sent by God that whomever shall believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life, and this is regardless of trials, tribulations, antichrists, false prophets…etc

Romans 8:39
    nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

This is what you should focus on Jesus said

Matthew 24:23-25

Authorized (King James) Version (AKJV)

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before.

A person can only be deceived if they focus on signs and wonders such as when the world will end and who is who, that how a magician fools his audience he gets them to pay attention to one thing while doing another but you should give the magician audience at all keeping your eye focused on the Prize

Philippians 3:13-15

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

God Bless!

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 01 2014,03:42)

Boditharta.

wakeup.

What I am saying is why be concerned about it since it will occur regardless of what you study or think and regarding those who have a lack of knowledge isn't the message of the Gospel all you need to share? Endless speculation does nothing to focus the mind on loving and living a life of Christian devotion and in fact all you call enemies should be loved according to your own belief. You don't have to demonize others all the time to convert, teach or preach.

It should suffice that Jesus was sent by God that whomever shall believe in him shall not perish but have eternal life, and this is regardless of trials, tribulations, antichrists, false prophets…etc

nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

23 Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not. 24 For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect. 25 Behold, I have told you before.

A person can only be deceived if they focus on signs and wonders such as when the world will end and who is who, that how a magician fools his audience he gets them to pay attention to one thing while doing another but you should give the magician audience at all keeping your eye focused on the Prize

13 Brethren, I count not myself to have apprehended: but this one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind, and reaching forth unto those things which are before, 14 I press toward the mark for the prize of the high calling of God in Christ Jesus. 15 Let us therefore, as many as be perfect, be thus minded: and if in any thing ye be otherwise minded, God shall reveal even this unto you.

God Bless!

Biditharta.

It will come and no one can stop it.
    But one need to blow the trumpet
    and worn the brothers,or the blood will be on him.
    There should not be any speculations if you know the prophesies.

Just believing with the lips and not doing, is not enough.
    Those will be them that must go through the tribulation
    to make them white. For many will say Lord Lord—

Dont believe in false prophets.
    Let the prophesies guide you.
    That is what the prophesies are for;to let us know what, and when.

wakeup.

bodhitharta
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 01 2014,05:19)

Boditharta.

wakeup.

God Bless!

Biditharta.

wakeup.

No, the charge was to preach the gospel anything more than that is pure folly and the devil knows this. You will speculate and accuse and as time goes by you will simply become a false witness. Can you imagine Christians in the day of Hitler some believing he was the antichrist and others believing he was an instrument of Christ.

Seriously your prophecies are nothing more than attempt at divination but JESUS already told you NO MAN KNOWS THE HOUR not even him so how arrogant is it to try to know what Jesus doesn't even know.

Focus on preaching God and knowing God and those HE sent all else is foolishness because as soon as you fail in your prophecies you lose all credibility just like all those who predicted things about the year 2000 and 2012 the Bible clearly says:

Matthew 24:37-39

37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

In other words, not any day special so your preaching should only be focused on TODAY:

Hebrews 3:6-7

21st Century King James Version (KJ21)

6 but Christ was faithful as a Son over His own house, whose house are we if we hold fast the confidence and rejoicing of the hope, firm unto the end.

7 Therefore as the Holy Ghost saith: “Today if ye will hear His voice,

Preach about TODAY, this is the truth!

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (bodhitharta @ Jan. 02 2014,17:56)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 01 2014,05:19)

Boditharta.

wakeup.

God Bless!

Biditharta.

wakeup.

No, the charge was to preach the gospel anything more than that is pure folly and the devil knows this. You will speculate and accuse and as time goes by you will simply become a false witness. Can you imagine Christians in the day of Hitler some believing he was the antichrist and others believing he was an instrument of Christ.

Seriously your prophecies are nothing more than attempt at divination but JESUS already told you NO MAN KNOWS THE HOUR not even him so how arrogant is it to try to know what Jesus doesn't even know.

Focus on preaching God and knowing God and those HE sent all else is foolishness because as soon as you fail in your prophecies you lose all credibility just like all those who predicted things about the year 2000 and 2012 the Bible clearly says:

Matthew 24:37-39

37 But as the days of Noe were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be. 38 For as in the days that were before the flood they were eating and drinking, marrying and giving in marriage, until the day that Noe entered into the ark, 39 and knew not until the flood came, and took them all away; so shall also the coming of the Son of man be.

In other words, not any day special so your preaching should only be focused on TODAY:

Hebrews 3:6-7

21st Century King James Version (KJ21)

6 but Christ was faithful as a Son over His own house, whose house are we if we hold fast the confidence and rejoicing of the hope, firm unto the end.

7 Therefore as the Holy Ghost saith: “Today if ye will hear His voice,

Preach about TODAY, this is the truth!

Boditharta.

You failed to understand.
    *THE DAY AND THE HOUR* not the week or month.
    HAVE YOU STUDIED THE PROPHESIES?

The prophsies are there to inform us of Jesus coming.
    Step by step,to the last week or month.
    This is the meaning of, to stay awake.
    Knowing the signs of the times.
    Or we will be like in the days of Noah,eating and drinking
    ignoring the signs. One of the signs Jesus said;is the abomination of desolation, standing in the holy place.

My people are destroyed because of lack of knowledge.
    This is in Hosea.

Hosea 4:6 My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: **because thou hast rejected knowledge**,
    **I will also reject thee**,
    that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God,
    **I will also forget thy children**.

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

End time nonsense was created after Jesus left without doing what the Jewish Messiah was expected to do. Jesus wasn't the ill conceived Jewish Messiah. People will eventually grow up, people with a mature concept of the true loving God will overtake the halloween doctrines of demons fear and death.

Eventually the end times fear mongers will die off.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ Jan. 04 2014,11:40)
    End time nonsense was created after Jesus left without doing what the Jewish Messiah was expected to do. Jesus wasn't the ill conceived Jewish Messiah. People will eventually grow up, people with a mature concept of the true loving God will overtake the halloween doctrines of demons fear and death.

Eventually the end  times fear mongers will die off.

Colter

Colter.

You are making wild claims without any proof.
    Your are reading books of men,and believe; that as the truth.
    You have been feeding on swines flesh instead of Christs
    flesh. You drunk mens wine,and has become drunken with it.
    This world is anti Christ, and you have taken part on their side.

You say you believe in God but denying his power to preserve his Holy Word.Gone astray and has end up in the wilderness,and now heaping up babylon's teachings.

The light came to his own and His own received Him not.
    The darkness comprehended it not.The world hate the light
    for the light reveals their evil works.

Need to back up your claims with solid evidence.
    Not mens evidence.You hang on to the scriptures or you
    just drop it.Not half half. Or you will be seen as a harlot.

wakeup.

Proclaimer
    Participant

Why is the world fixated on criticizing Christians?

seekingtruth
    Participant

You will be hated by all because of My name, but it is the one who has endured to the end who will be saved.

I have given them Your word; and the world has hated them, because they are not of the world, even as I am not of the world.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 04 2014,14:55)

Quote (Colter @ Jan. 04 2014,11:40)

Eventually the end  times fear mongers will die off.

Colter

Colter.

You are making wild claims without any proof.
    Your are reading books of men,and believe; that as the truth.
    You have been feeding on swines flesh instead of Christs
    flesh. You drunk mens wine,and has become drunken with it.
    This world is anti Christ, and you have taken part on their side.

You say you believe in God but denying his power to preserve his Holy Word.Gone astray and has end up in the wilderness,and now  heaping up babylon's teachings.

The light came to his own and His own received Him not.
    The darkness comprehended it not.The world hate the light
    for the light reveals their evil works.

Need to back up your claims with solid evidence.
    Not mens evidence.You hang on to the scriptures or you
    just drop it.Not half half. Or you will be seen as a harlot.

wakeup.

* It's simple, Jesus didn't fulfill the expectations of the Jewish Messiah. But his apostles and Jewish followers did stubbornly regard him as such based on their own preconceived notions. Jesus used their own expectations as a bridge to the truth of who he really is “The Son of God”, a concept that was foreign to Judaism but revealed in Christ.

*After the Father revealed to the apostles who Jesus really was, Jesus told them he would build his church on that fact AND not to tell anyone until after he left who he was.

* Jesus consistently taught  that his kingdom was spiritual and for all mankind, not just the confused Jews. Israel was destroyed by Gentile vengeance  not long after Jesus left just as he said it would be because they rejected his spiritual kingdom and then murdered his body. The kingdom was given to others. Now a new dispensation has begun as the heavily divided church lost it's way.

* The Bible books don't claim divine authorship, God is the Holy Word and he is living in our hearts. Not everything that is true is in the bible and not everything in the bible is true. Book perfection is an invention of the controlling priesthood.

Colter

Spock
    Participant

Quote (t8 @ Jan. 04 2014,20:21)
    Why is the world fixated on criticizing Christians?

*because the inconsistent Christian religion about Jesus has long been a retarding influence on spiritual and scientific progress and people have grown weary of it.

Colter

Participant

Hi BD:

Jesus said:

Mar 13:33

Take ye heed, watch and pray: for ye know not when the time is.

Mar 13:34

For the Son of man is as a man taking a far journey, who left his house, and gave authority to his servants, and to every man his work, and commanded the porter to watch.

Mar 13:35

Watch ye therefore: for ye know not when the master of the house cometh, at even, or at midnight, or at the cockcrowing, or in the morning:

Mar 13:36

Lest coming suddenly he find you sleeping.

Mar 13:37

And what I say unto you I say unto all, Watch.

Mat 24:3

And as he sat upon the mount of Olives, the disciples came unto him privately, saying, Tell us, when shall these things be? and what shall be the sign of thy coming, and of the end of the world?

Mat 24:4

And Jesus answered and said unto them, Take heed that no man deceive you.

Mat 24:5

For many shall come in my name, saying, I am Christ; and shall deceive many.

Mat 24:11

And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many.

Mat 24:12

And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.

Mat 24:13

But he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved.

Mat 24:15

When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand:)

Mat 24:21

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be.

Mat 24:22

And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

Mat 24:23

Then if any man shall say unto you, Lo, here is Christ, or there; believe it not.

Mat 24:24

For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

And from the Apostle Paul:

2Th 2:1

Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,

2Th 2:2

That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand.

2Th 2:3

Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;

2Th 2:4

Who opposeth and exalteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.

2Th 2:5

Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?

2Th 2:6

And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.

2Th 2:7

For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way.

2Th 2:8

And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming:

2Th 2:9

Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders,

2Th 2:10

And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.

2Th 2:11

And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:

Love in Christ,
    Marty

Spock
    Participant

The one great stumbling block for the Jews is the national pride that is bolstered in the exaggerated books of their priest which they have been told is the word of God.

The Jews are the victims of their own arrogance and racist, nationalist theology. They remain marooned on the false ideas that their scripture was written by God when it was all redone in Babylon. This false idea is a concoction of the elite Hebrew priest.

If you want “proof” from the Jews as to why Jesus isn't the OT Messiah then loom at what they think:

Why the Jews Reject Jesus

Colter

Spock
    Participant

After the occasion where Jesus turned water into wine as the consequence of his own willful desire as creator to do so in response to Mary's wishes, Jesus decided to give up trying to explain to his apostles that he was not the Jewish Messiah:

(1532.1) 137:5.3 That night Jesus did not sleep. Donning his evening wraps, he sat out on the lake shore thinking, thinking until the dawn of the next day. In the long hours of that night of meditation Jesus came clearly to comprehend that he never would be able to make his followers see him in any other light than as the long-expected Messiah. At last he recognized that there was no way to launch his message of the kingdom except as the fulfillment of John’s prediction and as the one for whom the Jews were looking. After all, though he was not the Davidic type of Messiah, he was truly the fulfillment of the prophetic utterances of the more spiritually minded of the olden seers. Never again did he wholly deny that he was the Messiah. He decided to leave the final untangling of this complicated situation to the outworking of the Father’s will. Urantia revelation

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ Jan. 05 2014,05:37)
    After the occasion where Jesus turned water into wine as the consequence of his own willful desire as creator to do so in response to Mary's wishes, Jesus decided to give up trying to explain to his apostles that he was not the Jewish Messiah:

(1532.1) 137:5.3 That night Jesus did not sleep. Donning his evening wraps, he sat out on the lake shore thinking, thinking until the dawn of the next day. In the long hours of that night of meditation Jesus came clearly to comprehend that he never would be able to make his followers see him in any other light than as the long-expected Messiah. At last he recognized that there was no way to launch his message of the kingdom except as the fulfillment of John’s prediction and as the one for whom the Jews were looking. After all, though he was not the Davidic type of Messiah, he was truly the fulfillment of the prophetic utterances of the more spiritually minded of the olden seers. Never again did he wholly deny that he was the Messiah. He decided to leave the final untangling of this complicated situation to the outworking of the Father’s will. Urantia revelation

Colter

Colter.

What is the source of all your information?
    What makes that superior to the Bible?
    I can say the same things about your source of information.
    What we need is proof, that your source of information is the truth.
    Can you come up with proof with no reasonable doubt?

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 05 2014,06:37)

Quote (Colter @ Jan. 05 2014,05:37)

Colter

Colter.

What is the source of all your information?
    What makes that superior to the Bible?
    I can say the same things about your source of information.
    What we need is proof, that your source of information is the truth.
    Can you come up with proof with no reasonable doubt?

wakeup.

Yes, I already provided the Jewish position on Jesus as the Jewish Messiah. They explain why and give a number of scriptural references from their books.

Jeus isn't the Jewish a Messiah, he is The Son of God.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Colter.

You have to deny the bible to propmote your masters.

1.The hebrews were in Egypt: Evidence by writings in stone.
    2.Moses and his people crossing the sea: proof; two pillars
    on Each side found; set up by king Soloman.
    3.The camp site around mt Horeb,the split rock: proof; is
    there to be seen.
    4.The altar build;the 12 wells:proof;Is there to be seen.
    5.The ark of Noah:Proof; Is found but kept in secret by
    government of Turkey. But will be revaeled in God's time.
    6.The ark of the covenant: proof; Found, kept in secret by
    israel. But will be revealed in God's time.
    7.The blood of Christ Found:Proof; Analysed; proof; It's still
    alive.has only 23x, chromosomes and one y.chromosome.

This is what God said.

Acts 2:27 Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One **to see corruption**.

Acts 2:31 He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, **neither his flesh did see corruption**.

Acts 13:35 Wherefore he saith also in another psalm, **Thou shalt not suffer thine Holy One to see corruption**.

**What proof has your source got,for backup**?

wakeup.

Spock
    Participant

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 05 2014,07:14)
    Colter.

there to be seen.
    6.The ark of the covenant: proof; Found, kept in secret  by

This is what God said.

Acts 2:27   Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One **to see corruption**.

Acts 2:31   He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, **neither his flesh did see corruption**.

Acts 13:35   Wherefore he saith also in another psalm, **Thou shalt not suffer thine Holy One to see corruption**.

wakeup.

Your post has nothing to do with the rewriting of the OT books by the Hebrews in Babylon. They certainly did incorporate true historic facts into their exaggerated fiction. Some books are gone altogether but mentioned in the Torah.

This is about the development of a false character by the Jews and the failure of that Messiah to ever appear on earth. The Son of God appeared to them instead.

As a consequence of the failure for Jesus to live up to the “material” expectations of the Hebrews, Christianity developed a new theory that many of the Messianic prop heavies would be put off until a future age.

Colter

Wakeup
    Participant

Quote (Colter @ Jan. 05 2014,07:39)

Quote (Wakeup @ Jan. 05 2014,07:14)
    Colter.

there to be seen.
    6.The ark of the covenant: proof; Found, kept in secret  by

This is what God said.

Acts 2:27   Because thou wilt not leave my soul in hell, neither wilt thou suffer thine Holy One **to see corruption**.

Acts 2:31   He seeing this before spake of the resurrection of Christ, that his soul was not left in hell, **neither his flesh did see corruption**.

Acts 13:35   Wherefore he saith also in another psalm, **Thou shalt not suffer thine Holy One to see corruption**.

wakeup.

Your post has nothing to do with the rewriting of the OT books by the Hebrews in Babylon. They certainly did incorporate true historic facts into their exaggerated fiction. Some books are gone altogether but mentioned in the Torah.

This is about the development of a false character by the Jews and the failure of that Messiah to ever appear on earth. The Son of God appeared to them instead.

As a consequence of the failure for Jesus to live up to the “material” expectations of the Hebrews, Christianity developed a new theory that many of the Messianic prop heavies would be put off until a future age.

Colter

Colter.

What we want is evidence,not just accusations.
    You can not proof anything you say.
    You have just been reading all that,and you fell for it.
    Because it satisfied your soul.

wakeup.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 227 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.

© 1999 - 2024 Heaven Net

Navigation

© 1999 - 2023 - Heaven Net
or

or    

Forgot your details?

or

Create Account